• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Mistyped TypeCentral Members

Lucifer

MBTI Type
ENTJ
Friends of mine think Im ISFP...

Which is the complete opposite of ENTJ..

Whould other peoples opinion of you matter more in describing you?

Because its not what you say or think that matters, its what you actually do that defines you, so other people would be able to define you better would they not ?

The Ü™

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Introverted perception would be Ni or Si, introverted judgment being Fi or Ti. Nocapszy is correct, not much has changed there.

T

ThatGirl

Because its not what you say or think that matters, its what you actually do that defines you, so other people would be able to define you better would they not ?

youre an ENTP

Lucifer

MBTI Type
ENTJ
Ahhh, South Park...

Damn Mongolians!! Stay away from my City wall!!

Venom

Babylon Candle
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
1w9
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Ahhh, South Park...

Damn Mongolians!! Stay away from my City wall!!

oh herro rercome to shitybank! hare we harve our shitybank investsmens group with our wourd famous shitymutuar funs to tak car o your shitymoney... :devil:

Domino

ENFJ In Chains
MBTI Type
eNFJ
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I think Jack Flak is perhaps an ISTJ. Just like Obi Wan. And Wicket. And Strawberry Shortcake.

redacted

Does anyone believe my transition to an ENTP is more appropriate than my earlier INTJ label?

Is there a better type you might assign to me?

INFJ for sure.

I find that INFJs and ENTPs can actually be mixed up pretty easily if you look at the Ti/Fe interaction. They're both N doms too.

I honestly see nothing Ne about you, Night. INFJ seems to be a perfect fit. I've been sure of it for months and months (which you know already).

I can only speak for ENFPs, but we do happen to be a pretty self-aware type, it has something to do with that Fi, if you ask me.

Also, Nocap, um, where oh where are you getting your information from?

:huh:

So it all depends on your definition of self-awareness I guess, but I'd say ENFPs are quite self-aware when it comes to what motivates them and how they react to things.

Like ENTPs, they make systems. They just focus more on making systems of "feeling" or "value". A well-developed system (especially since it's rooted in introverted feeling) can be quite helpful in self-analysis.

ENTPs are much less self-aware IMO.

Pfft, "no introverted perception"

Define introverted perception please, and does Fi qualify as introverted perception?

ENFP's interpersonal communication skills are a reflection of their intrapersonal awareness. After all, the more one knows one's self, the more one's able to know others.

I am not discussing any other type besides my own. So no, your assessment of I__Js comes as NO consolation.

Yeah, I agree here too. Introverted perception unconsciously filters perceptions for things that the user likes, so it would work. But Fi serves a similar purpose here (but since perception is extroverted, it sees even more information), and it might even be better because it's conscious, therefore it's easier to see and analyze.

they took er jobs!

Seriously, guys, how was that NOT Ne?

Fucking out of nowhere! I lolled.

You're insanely ENTJ.

Night

Boring old fossil
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5/8
INFJ for sure.

I find that INFJs and ENTPs can actually be mixed up pretty easily if you look at the Ti/Fe interaction. They're both N doms too.

I honestly see nothing Ne about you, Night. INFJ seems to be a perfect fit. I've been sure of it for months and months (which you know already).

Thank you for the comprehensive answer.

It's interesting - I find myself fluctuating between both INFJ and ENTP poles, depending on the stability of my external world.

Stress tends to bring about the INxJ, whereas predictability/security generally polishes the ENTP in me.

You're definitely onto something here, dissonance.

redacted

^I think stress pushes your internal standard (thought processes/unconscious tendencies) further from the external standard, so your intuition might look more introverted (more internally focused) in those times. Without stress, Ni can certainly focus on the environment more (that's what perception does, anyway -- focuses on the environment, turns it into inputs for other cognitive functions), because you aren't as fearful of the external world.

Introverted perception just means that the extent of the information you take in is guided by the internal standard. The standard itself changes with every new thought/state of mind. So of course that standard will narrow the scope during stress and widen the scope during happy times.

Still not Ne, though.

Usehername

On a mission
Thank you for the comprehensive answer.

It's interesting - I find myself fluctuating between both INFJ and ENTP poles, depending on the stability of my external world.

Stress tends to bring about the INxJ, whereas predictability/security generally polishes the ENTP in me.

You're definitely onto something here, dissonance.

If it helps, I can come across as ENTP when I'm feeling perfectly healthy--it's less to do with fully identifying with the ENTP type than it is about me executing my uneven CP order. Ni-Fi as a combo makes me very curious about other individuals, and Te-Fe strengths being very close to each other make me appear NT-unintentionally-harsh mixed with bouncy and spontaneous Ni-Fi-sent through Fe-interaction. Basically, all my ENxx outward projections are responses to the people I'm interacting with, and not my true type.

I also brood with INxJ when I'm unhealthy; I withdraw in unhealthy moments just like I do in very healthy moments.

But at my core, I'm an INTJ.

Maybe take another CP order test.