• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Mistyped TypeCentral Members

SillySapienne

`~~Philosoflying~~`
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4w5
I can only speak for ENFPs, but we do happen to be a pretty self-aware type, it has something to do with that Fi, if you ask me.

Also, Nocap, um, where oh where are you getting your information from?

:huh:

Jack Flak

Permabanned
MBTI Type
type
Night: I seem to remember that INTJ label, and it seemed to fit. Not sure tho.

Night

Boring old fossil
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5/8
You, it would seem.

I hope others have a more uplifting sentiment.

Night: I seem to remember that INTJ label, and it seemed to fit. Not sure tho.

Thanks man. Any reason in particular?

miss fortune

not to be trusted
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Night- you always had a bit of an INTJ vibe about you to me somehow, but that may be the 9/8 enneagram thing :)

Night

Boring old fossil
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5/8
9/8 is precisely correct, whatever. Perhaps the Enneagram is a stronger measuring stick.

Thanks for the nod. ;)

Tallulah

Emerging
MBTI Type
INTP
Does anyone believe my transition to an ENTP is more appropriate than my earlier INTJ label?

Is there a better type you might assign to me?

I would have said INFJ for you, though it's just more of a "feel" thing, to me. I'm not sure I could explain it.

T

ThatGirl

I think that demographics and age will play a large part in how a type is precieved.

Lateralus

MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
3w4
so basically what youre saying is...

youre jealous & insecure & you feel threaten therefore i am not an entp

good one.
Haha, what? Just because someone doesn't like what you have to say doesn't mean they're jealous. In fact, I think your reaction is very telling. Compensating, perhaps?

Mitzy

brat
MBTI Type
ENTP
i just like pushing people's buttons because it tickles me

Night

Boring old fossil
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5/8
I would have said INFJ for you, though it's just more of a "feel" thing, to me. I'm not sure I could explain it.

Thanks, Tallulah.

I think it's probably in part to my professional training. I used to teach for a few years before transitioning into my present job. A big part of teaching is establishing emotional connection with one's students - if to enhance the impact of one's curriculum.

The INFJ is certainly a likelihood.

Cimarron

IRL is not real
MBTI Type
ISTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Oh, is this the convo thread? :cool:

miss fortune

not to be trusted
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Thanks, Tallulah.

I think it's probably in part to my professional training. I used to teach for a few years before transitioning into my present job. A big part of teaching is establishing emotional connection with one's students - if to enhance the impact of one's curriculum.

The INFJ is certainly a likelihood.

I get a definite IxxJ calm from you, but you seem to be more placid than an INFJ to me somehow... I don't know, that's just the read that I get from the surface :)

SillySapienne

`~~Philosoflying~~`
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4w5
Seriously CC, you have no goddamn idea about typology. Im correct.

Heres my proof: no introverted perception.
failure I be aware of self. Even strong introverted judgement doesn't suffice.

If it's any consolation, and knowing you, it will be, I__Js aren't normally very aware of their surroundings.
Pfft, "no introverted perception"

Define introverted perception please, and does Fi qualify as introverted perception?

ENFP's interpersonal communication skills are a reflection of their intrapersonal awareness. After all, the more one knows one's self, the more one's able to know others.

I am not discussing any other type besides my own. So no, your assessment of I__Js comes as NO consolation.