• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Mistyped TypeCentral Members

ajblaise

Minister of Propagandhi
MBTI Type
INTP
Well, I do not know. This can be true or can not be true, the only thing that is true is that further proof is needed. And that is why I personally would not give much about steoreotypes, like "N-types" being mavericks to common society or facial ID's

Maybe the weed, or should I say hash scene is different in Europe? A class of French kids came to my school before, they all smoked hash+tobacco and loved smoking weed here. And an SJ German exchange student I met loved weed as well. I don't know...

Condor

MBTI Type
ISTJ
Would you be interested in taking another online test?
It's tougher for we veterans to skew because there are three choices per question.

Discordia

After taking the Discordia test once, here's what resulted:

Results
Introversion (I): 12 versus Extroversion (E): 2
Sensing (S): 13 versus Intuition (N): 3
Thinking (T): 11 versus Feeling (F): 1
Judging (J): 17 versus Perceiving (P): 0

I did like the style of the questions. Thanks for posting the link.

entropie

Permabanned
MBTI Type
entp
Enneagram
Maybe the weed, or should I say hash scene is different in Europe? A class of French kids came to my school before, they all smoked hash+tobacco and loved smoking weed here. And an SJ German exchange student I met loved weed as well. I don't know...

Absolutely, I aggree. I guess and you know that aswell, the most important thing about getting someone to know is to get him to know one by one personally.

In that case you can dumb any facial ID's or other stereotypes.

I know what you mean, by the way, according facial ID's. Maybe this is a problem related to Extroverted Intuitors. I am quick to judge people by their looks aswell and I have a common construct to myself of how different types look like.

This concepts works 2/3 of the time, but I have to say too that I do not get to know 2/3 of the people really personally. That is why my Intuition sometimes has badly failed with the other 1/3 I get to know. So badly failed in fact that I started to treat people from the start in a certain way, imagining I am aware what their MBTI code is and therefore how they need to be treaten. The results were devastating in one case because what I have forgotten overall was to stay who I am.

Tigerlily

unscannable
MBTI Type
TIGR
Enneagram
3w4
It's not just that. It's something in the eyes, which I think is a vital part when it comes to visual ID.

Aj you may be onto something. Here are 14 sets of eyes. What "type" are each set of eyes?

1)
P1030153corrected-1-1.jpg

2)
P9080052-1.jpg

3)
JenNanSarahMom-1.jpg

4)
JenNanSarahMom-2.jpg

5)
P1090421-2.jpg

6)
otherphotos31cs4-1.jpg

7)
profilepic1244_2gif-1.jpg

8)
IMG_1161-1.jpg

9)
mommysmiles-1.jpg

10)
k2-Copy-1.jpg

11)
IMG_1063-1.jpg

12)
P1100012-3-1.jpg

13)
P1100389-1.jpg

14)
r6wozr-1.jpg

*feels a thread split coming on*

Haphazard

Don't Judge Me!
MBTI Type
ENFJ
I'm sure there were a lot of non-ESFJ's and the like I over looked... because since ESFJ's and ESFP's dominate the other types of girls might somehow blend in and maybe even try to act like their girl peers.

What would tell me a girl wasn't that type, is if at a party or something she was hanging with some oddball group of people, no makeup, a little artsy or emo looking..

I've been around plenty of 'artsy/emo-looking' girls. I can't tell if they're not ESFs for sure, but let me tell you, they're not any better.

Totenkindly

@.~*virinaĉo*~.@
MBTI Type
BELF
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Seriously! That's freaky!
He was the complete opposite online! Amazing!

There must be some kind of Ni we can derive from that! :D

Essentially he was using a really immature Fi + Ne combination -- the xNFP cliche -- to connect with women at least in terms of the pictures he liked to share, etc. It was a cliche. It was my mistake in thinking perhaps the cliche was the matured development.

I think that recognizing a function use as "cliche" is one indicator you can compared to function use that is more nuanced in someone, to help pinpoint what main type is versus pseudo-type.

Jack Flak

Permabanned
MBTI Type
type
Many of those eyes are recognizable.

Personally, I find pictures of eyes secondary to the whole face, and so on, and video is much better.

Haphazard

Don't Judge Me!
MBTI Type
ENFJ
I think that recognizing a function use as "cliche" is one indicator you can compared to function use that is more nuanced in someone, to help pinpoint what main type is versus pseudo-type.

Veeery interesting.

ajblaise

Minister of Propagandhi
MBTI Type
INTP
Aj you may be onto something. Here are 14 sets of eyes. What "type" are each set of eyes?

Aight:

1. ISTJ
2. INFJ
3. ENFJ
4. ENTJ
5. ENFP
6. INFP
7. INFJ
8. ISTP
9. ENFP
10. INFJ
11. ENFP
12. ENFP
13. ENFJ
14. INFJ

wow, staring at all these eyes for so long is starting to freak me out. When you can't see the rest of the face in relation to the eyes, it's a lot harder.

I recognized about 3 or 4 of those people.

Tigerlily

unscannable
MBTI Type
TIGR
Enneagram
3w4
Aight:

1. ISTJ X
2. INFJ X
3. ENFJ X
4. ENTJ X
5. ENFP X
6. INFP X
7. INFJ
8. ISTP
9. ENFP
10. INFJ X
11. ENFP X
12. ENFP X
13. ENFJ X
14. INFJ X

wow, staring at all these eyes for so long is starting to freak me out. When you can't see the rest of the face in relation to the eyes, it's a lot harder.

I recognized about 3 or 4 of those people.
1) INTP (father in law)
2) INTJ (Limey/Husband)
3) ISFJ (sister in law)
4) INFJ (mother in law)
5) ESFJ (SJ, my old neighbor who I've ranted about in my blog)
6) INFJ (cascade)
7) INFJ (wolfmaiden)
8) ISTP (greyscale)
9) ENFP (targo)
10) INTJ (npg)
11) ENFJ (brandon)
12) INFJ (cafe)
13) INFJ (me)
14) INFP (dana)

3 out of 14 correct. Point is, you've got to be a fucking idiot to think you can "type" anyone accurately by their eyes. I always score INFJ but I can be pretty much any time for a limited time if need be. I believe the older you become, the more you can manipulate who you are.

ajblaise

Minister of Propagandhi
MBTI Type
INTP
1) INTP (father in law)
2) INTJ (Limey/Husband)
3) ISFJ (sister in law)
4) INFJ (mother in law)
5) ESFJ (SJ, my old neighbor who I've ranted about in my blog)
6) INFJ (cascade)
7) INFJ (wolfmaiden)
8) ISTP (greyscale)
9) ENFP (targo)
10) INTJ (npg)
11) ENFJ (brandon)
12) INFJ (cafe)
13) INFJ (me)
14) INFP (dana)

3 out of 14 correct. Point is, you've got to be a fucking idiot to think you can "type" anyone accurately by their eyes. I always score INFJ but I can be pretty much any time for a limited time if need be. I believe the older you get, the more you can manipulate who you are.

damn... it really is harder though when you can't see the rest of the face, just the eyes. I said the eyes are vital when it comes to Visual ID, not that it's all you need.

disregard

mrs
MBTI Type
INFP
I agree, Jen.

You can't type by eyes. Can't type by whether or not she wears makeup.

ajblaise

Minister of Propagandhi
MBTI Type
INTP
Can't type by whether or not she wears makeup.

No, but if or how much makeup a girl wears could be indicative of some things. On average, a SF women might be more likely to wear makeup, or a large amount of makeup, compared to an NT women.