• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Mistyped TypeCentral Members

ajblaise

Minister of Propagandhi
MBTI Type
INTP
Reasoning?

Her ideas, theories.. seem to be firm and unbudging and conclusive. She's a libertarian/conservative. I think I saw her test as J in some thread.

I'd only say she could be a P because she has a good sense of humor.

Jack Flak

Permabanned
MBTI Type
type
Her ideas, theories.. seem to be firm and unbudging and conclusive. She's a libertarian/conservative. I'd only say she could be a P because she has a good sense of humor.
All somewhat true for myself as well, as you may know, and there's no way in hell I'm INTJ.

Jack Flak

Permabanned
MBTI Type
type
ehh idk, I really don't get that "sureness" "definite" vibe from you.
To a degree, I've evolved past the point of trying to prove everything I "know" to others. You should've seen me at 17.

Lateralus

MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
3w4
I was gonna say, I think that's the first time someone has accused me of that. ;)

I am wondering how I could be mistyped when I don't even have a type entered in my profile.

Kasper

Diabolical
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
Her ideas, theories.. seem to be firm and unbudging and conclusive. She's a libertarian/conservative. I think I saw her test as J in some thread.

I'd only say she could be a P because she has a good sense of humor.

Jays aren't supposed to have a good sense of humor :huh:

Kasper

Diabolical
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
*cuts up FMWs INTJ membership card*

colmena

señor member
MBTI Type
INXP
My best friend is tested INTJ and is extremely witty. He's also very righteously passionate and outgoing.

I think lots of people develop/suppress certain functions. This leads to mistyping or oddities.

And the oddities come at great and innovative effect, in my opinion.

ajblaise

Minister of Propagandhi
MBTI Type
INTP
My best friend is tested INTJ and is extremely witty. He's also very righteously passionate and outgoing.

I think lots of people develop/suppress certain functions. This leads to mistyping or oddities.

And the oddities come at great and innovative effect, in my opinion.

Yeah I agree, just because might test an an INTJ, doesn't mean they don't have ESFP skillz.

Orangey

Blah
MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
6w5
I'm going to go ahead and grub for attention...

So any ideas about my type?