• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Mistyped TypeCentral Members

Gabe

MBTI Type
ENTP
:shocking: BlueWing makes a very good case here.

All bluewing is doing is telling us about how poriferan didn't lay out each step of his 'arguement'- and in doing so, BW again displayed his own obvious Te preference yet again.

On the other hand, INTPs often DON'T seem very logical to others, sometimes they don't even seem logical to other Ti's. Ti=INTROVERTED thinking.

Thursday

Earth Exalted
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
8w9
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
All bluewing is doing is telling us about how poriferan didn't lay out each step of his 'arguement'- and in doing so, BW again displayed his own obvious Te preference yet again.

On the other hand, INTPs often DON'T seem very logical to others, sometimes they don't even seem logical to other Ti's. Ti=SUBJECTIVE thinking.

Fixed

heart

heart on fire
On the other hand, INTPs often DON'T seem very logical to others, sometimes they don't even seem logical to other Ti's. Ti=INTROVERTED thinking.

I disagree with this. I think many INTP display their Ti in their postings.

Thursday

Earth Exalted
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
8w9
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Ummm.. By definition, Ti is Introverted Thinking. Also, Thinking is more objective than Feeling. So what you getting at?

when i was reading jungs descriptions of the functions,
he referred to introverted as subjective
which is true

furthermore, he referred to the Ti and Fi as interchangeable

i am " getting at " nothing more than that

Magic Poriferan

^He pronks, too!
MBTI Type
Yin
Enneagram
One
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
What do you think he meant by interchangeable?

entropie

Permabanned
MBTI Type
entp
Enneagram
Tell him, you never knew that sheep was 16 xD

Thursday

Earth Exalted
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
8w9
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
What do you think he meant by interchangeable?

yeah
as soon as i read that, i was like " wha ? "

but.....
subjective thinking could be equated to feeling-its more mystical than factual like Te

Fi is like saying subjective-subjectivity

thus, interchangeable

just why it was not said about Fe and Te, i will never know
well, that is until Ni comes out of nowhere wearing nothing but a cabana boy T-shirt and tells me

entropie

Permabanned
MBTI Type
entp
Enneagram
I am out for now, gn8 to you, tomorrow I want to see page 64 in this post !

You get it, sports xD

entropie

Permabanned
MBTI Type
entp
Enneagram
By the way, while putting on my pyjamas it just come to my mind:

1) You should think about putting your own stones together before, throwing them on someone else

2) You should think about, what you want to accomplish here for anyone, if not for yourself

3) You should now that we all here are out of the same reason, so great differences cant be

4) And important of all, you should think that MBTI is only something that gives hope to hopeless people not a scientific guideline

4th is hard and I dont like it, but it's true

Giggly

No moss growing on me
MBTI Type
iSFj
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
There seems to be two major groups of people here, 1. The ones who cling to and express a devotion to their type with a gang-like passion and 2. The ones who don't want to be pinned down to any one type and dodge it at all costs.

And BlueWing, don't take this the wrong way, but I totally want to buy you a drink (several in fact, very stiff ones) if we ever meet IRL. :D

Me too.

Also, what does "XD" symbolize? I never knew.

Haphazard

Don't Judge Me!
MBTI Type
ENFJ
Also, what does "XD" symbolize? I never knew.

Turn your head sideways. It's a laughing face.

Well, I like my type, but I don't necessarily like other members of it.

Magic Poriferan

^He pronks, too!
MBTI Type
Yin
Enneagram
One
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
There seems to be two major groups of people here, 1. The ones who cling to and express a devotion to their type with a gang-like passion and 2. The ones who don't want to be pinned down to any one type and dodge it at all costs.

Well, I(obviously) feel like defending my title as an INTP, but that doesn't mean I feel much loyalty to anyone else that's an INTP. No gang mentality for me. But yes, if you just throw in a little mention for people like me and haphazard, you basically have an accurate picture of the MBTI community

Haphazard

Don't Judge Me!
MBTI Type
ENFJ
I've just got to wonder, though...

Why is BlueWing picking to bicker over Poriferan over everyone else? Is he just that special?

Thursday

Earth Exalted
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
8w9
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
On a lighter fair
how the hell do i come off as an INFP ?
details people