• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Mistyped TypeCentral Members

Doctor Cringelord

MBTI Type
I
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Someone give me an enneatype.

PSTypes Enneagram Test Results

The Distribution of Your Scores

Type One: 19
Type Two: 27
Type Three: 26
Type Four: 46
Type Five: 28
Type Six: 44
Type Seven: 34
Type Eight: 3
Type Nine: 37
Your probable Enneagram Type

Your main type is 4.
Considering the wings you should be a 4w5.

Out of all the tests I've taken, I get 4 as the most common result. Online or book.

I think you're a 479. Don't ask why, it's just a vibe thing

Starry

Aren't those the qualities of perhaps an ENTJ? :unsure: But I guess so yeah.. It sounds more 8 than 6 imo. Which 5 -> 8 when healthy. :laugh:

If I were selecting words to describe the ENTJ...I would trade-out "seeking" and "inquisitive" and replace them with finding, knowing and informing.

The way you describe the NTJ... or moreso the 5 and 8...I don't think you're quite understanding. These two are primarily concerned with competency, efficiency and control. I don't remember your precise words...but that philosophy..."wisdom comes from knowing you know nothing" <-I mean, that's probably not something an NTJ 5 or 8 will be publicly declaring of themselves or slappin on to the back of their car in the form of a bumper sticker anytime soon.

Forever

Permabanned
MBTI Type
NiFi
Enneagram
3w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
If I were selecting words to describe the ENTJ...I would trade-out "seeking" and "inquisitive" and replace them with finding, knowing and informing.

The way you describe the NTJ... or moreso the 5 and 8...I don't think you're quite understanding. These two are primarily concerned with competency, efficiency and control. I don't quite remember your precise words...but that philosophy..."wisdom comes from knowing you know nothing" <-I mean, that's probably not something an NTJ 5 or 8 will be publicly declaring of themselves or slappin on to the back of their car in the form of a bumper sticker anytime soon.

Haha I guess so that does make sense. Sorry I need to say it: "you know nothing Jon Snow"

I still do live that philosophy. But think of an NFJ 5 with that philosophy and that may more sense because 5's are always challenging and expanding concepts not like the 1 where they feel like they know everything and judge to control people.

But I still dunno if that's a 6 thing really. Because 6's may want to find a philosophy to always rely on but they end up trusting themselves overt everyone else. 9's want a simple philosophy, preferably a positive one. I know I like positive stuff more but I don't ignore my bad feelings as that type does. I can handle darker stuff but I don't think I have to necessarily love it.

Yeah I don't see myself as an NTJ anymore. I also think I relate to everything 7 but the point of them being the jack of all trades. Because I'm not like np/sp. but that they rely so heavily on objective influences that self control for indulgence can be lost.

Doctor Cringelord

MBTI Type
I
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Check me out [MENTION=10082]Starry[/MENTION] [MENTION=8584]SpankyMcFly[/MENTION]

Frosty

Poking the poodle
Instinctual Variant
sp
Yeah, I am gunna ask about me again to anyone but I mean I am sort of a shot in the dark to type right now perhaps so...:shrug:

High risk little to no reward really, it is an interesting position to sit in.

Betty Blue

Let me count the ways
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7W6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Yeah, I am gunna ask about me again to anyone but I mean I am sort of a shot in the dark to type right now perhaps so...:shrug:

You vibe like another member with your self depricating. I can't see ENFP tbh, the other member I'm thinking of (but whose user name I forget) self types ISTJ but lots of people don't get that vibe from them. To be honest I think it's very hard to type someone when they are so out of kilter with themselves/imbalanced. Though ofc that's exactly what Jung did do. So idk, maybe we need to revisit it on a Jungian level?

fetus

Enneagram
6w7

I'm bad at typing people, but I think you are of the 964 tritype. Those types in some order. INFP sounds highly plausible.

Yama

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ESFJ
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
Same opinion as fetus^

/DG/

silentigata ano (profile)
You vibe like another member with your self depricating. I can't see ENFP tbh, the other member I'm thinking of (but whose user name I forget) self types ISTJ but lots of people don't get that vibe from them. To be honest I think it's very hard to type someone when they are so out of kilter with themselves/imbalanced. Though ofc that's exactly what Jung did do. So idk, maybe we need to revisit it on a Jungian level?

That is me, isn't it? :p

I do know we have certain things in common, but I don't know that we really share a personality. It's really hard for me to type someone without observing how they interact with others irl.

As far as emotionality goes, this isn't exclusively an F trait. Ts can most certainly be sentimental, depressive, neurotic, etc.

I don't know what an "ISTJ vibe" is supposed to look like anyway. Overly serious? Hank Hill? ISTJ is one of the most common types, and there obviously aren't that many Hank Hills out there. Maybe I am mistyped, sure, but any type is more diverse than their extremes. I dunno if that sentence made any sense...

I will admit I've never identified much with Te though (or a majority of the functions for that matter). I have my own reasons for self-typing as ISTJ, but I didn't look at the functions much to do so.

At any rate, do I think Frosty is an ISTJ? Well, no. But I don't know her (or any of you) irl.

Forever

Permabanned
MBTI Type
NiFi
Enneagram
3w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I didn't buy your INTJ typing

:cry::cry::cry:

[MENTION=10082]Starry[/MENTION] he hurt my feelings. Typing me and all without my sole express permission.

Kidding.

Tilt

MBTI Type
ENFJ
Enneagram
3w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
That is me, isn't it? :p

I do know we have certain things in common, but I don't know that we really share a personality. It's really hard for me to type someone without observing how they interact with others irl.

As far as emotionality goes, this isn't exclusively an F trait. Ts can most certainly be sentimental, depressive, neurotic, etc.

I don't know what an "ISTJ vibe" is supposed to look like anyway. Overly serious? Hank Hill? ISTJ is one of the most common types, and there obviously aren't that many Hank Hills out there. Maybe I am mistyped, sure, but any type is more diverse than their extremes. I dunno if that sentence made any sense...

I will admit I've never identified much with Te though (or a majority of the functions for that matter). I have my own reasons for self-typing as ISTJ, but I didn't look at the functions much to do so.

At any rate, do I think Frosty is an ISTJ? Well, no. But I don't know her (or any of you) irl.

FWIW, I think ISTJ fits you well... You vibe similarly to my ISTJ 639 friend. He is as logical, solid, grounded as he is nervous, connection-seeking, and sensitive. If that makes any sense.

Tilt

MBTI Type
ENFJ
Enneagram
3w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
As for Frosty, IXFP 9w1, 6w5, 4w5? She just seems like she's working through many struggles right now.

Starry

Check me out [MENTION=10082]Starry[/MENTION] [MENTION=8584]SpankyMcFly[/MENTION]

When you say "check me out" ...is that just another way of saying "provide me with a tritype description"...?

I'll be honest and say it's not the most flattering of tritypes...you won't like it...I expect both you and your fellow 469 [MENTION=24643]Frosty[/MENTION] to reject it... But then again that's just what Seekers do on their extended journey back to who they truly are :wink:

469 Seeker Archetype

If you are 469, you are intuitive, inquisitive and accepting. You want to be original, certain and peaceful. You are a very sensitive and can experience intense feelings of self-doubt and uncertainty. As a result you need multiple sources of confirmation. You want to be individualistic but can fear being separate from others.

Your life mission is to raise the questions pertaining to the mysteries of life and share your findings with others. A true seeker, you are happiest when you feel you can answer the question of who you are.

You can be so focused on your feelings, insecurities and doubts that you can feel paralyzed by the fear of making the wrong decision and of being misled or duped.

The 469 is a seeker with a lot of self doubt. There is always more to learn when you are this tritype but the desire is to develop a philosophy. the 6 and 4 have the most self doubt along with the 9. The 4 doubts their feelings, the 6 their thoughts. 6s want reassurance, 4s want praise to offset their natural tendency to be shame sensitive. The most concerned with the Who am I question and hopes to ‘someday’ have that answered through constant introspection and referencing their own feelings.

Hawthorne

corona
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
[MENTION=23583]21lux[/MENTION]

After that indepth convo in vent, I'm starting to wonder if you might be ESTJ 1w2 6w7 2w1 sp/so.

Yama

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ESFJ
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
[MENTION=23583]21lux[/MENTION]

After that indepth convo in vent, I'm starting to wonder if you might be ESTJ 1w2 6w7 2w1 sp/so.

Fascinating conversation. Interested in hearing others opinions on the matter.

Doctor Cringelord

MBTI Type
I
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
When you say "check me out" ...is that just another way of saying "provide me with a tritype description"...?

I'll be honest and say it's not the most flattering of tritypes...you won't like it...I expect both you and your fellow 469 [MENTION=24643]Frosty[/MENTION] to reject it... But then again that's just what Seekers do on their extended journey back to who they truly are :wink:

Why won't I like it? You think I'm a core 4? Something is off or missing about 469 profiles. It's a tritype I've considered before. I'm not trying to be argumentative. There's just some unsettling doubt about it.

Doctor Cringelord

MBTI Type
I
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Here's a question for anyone who feels like answering..

Which types (enneagram and Jungian) are the ones most likely to actively but quietly break rules or procedures, even when those rules and procedures have been clearly outlined and dictated by another person? This could apply to a work or home scenario, or both, in my case. Not done in a loud act of defiance as a show for others to see.

I can't help it. I don't know if I do it just to rebel, or because I determine those procedures don't make sense. Usually the latter, sometimes the former.