• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Mistyped TypeCentral Members

Forever

Permabanned
MBTI Type
NiFi
Enneagram
3w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I don't see myself similar to AGA at all. I mean I understand her. She too needs splainin'??

Starry

There were a couple of convos we had that basically convinced me of ISFP 9w8 and feel that for you...whatever may be resonating with regards to Fe is actually the "can't we all just get along so I can zen/sloth-out in peace?" of the 9 which is strong in you.

Starry

I don't see myself similar to AGA at all. I mean I understand her. She too needs splainin'??

6w5 covers a hell of a lot of ground on top of the fact there's a far larger range of expression for J types to begin with.

Personality theory is only addressing very general aspects of an individual as well...so not like the details of our political views, what we value etc. You both are powerful...seeking...forceful...alert...inquisitive...

Doctor Cringelord

MBTI Type
I
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
There were a couple of convos we had that basically convinced me of ISFP 9w8 and feel that for you...whatever may be resonating with regards to Fe is actually the "can't we all just get along so I can zen/sloth-out in peace?" of the 9 which is strong in you.

Probably, but how do I explain my utter sensotardedness and the fact that I imagined pens and pencils were starships as a child?

Galena

Silver and Lead
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Probably, but how do I explain my utter sensotardedness and the fact that I imagined pens and pencils were starships as a child?
As someone well-convinced of their type, I just want to say that I can relate to this.

ZNP-TBA

Privileged Sh!tlord
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
7w8
Instinctual Variant
sx
I've considered INTJ for myself.

Forever

Permabanned
MBTI Type
NiFi
Enneagram
3w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
6w5 covers a hell of a lot of ground on top of the fact there's a far larger range of expression for J types to begin with.

Personality theory is only addressing very general aspects of an individual as well...so not like the details of our political views, what we value etc. You both are powerful...seeking...forceful...alert...inquisitive...

Aren't those the qualities of perhaps an ENTJ? :unsure: But I guess so yeah.. It sounds more 8 than 6 imo. Which 5 -> 8 when healthy. :laugh:

fetus

Enneagram
6w7
Some people can't differentiate between the interwebz and real life, which I find sad.

If people acted IRL like they did on the internet, this world might actually be a worse place.

Anyways, thread derail...

Forever

Permabanned
MBTI Type
NiFi
Enneagram
3w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Someone give me an enneatype.

PSTypes Enneagram Test Results

The Distribution of Your Scores

Type One: 19
Type Two: 27
Type Three: 26
Type Four: 46
Type Five: 28
Type Six: 44
Type Seven: 34
Type Eight: 3
Type Nine: 37
Your probable Enneagram Type

Your main type is 4.
Considering the wings you should be a 4w5.

Out of all the tests I've taken, I get 4 as the most common result. Online or book.