• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Mistyped TypeCentral Members

Starry

I feel like I relate to all 4 functions.

Do you see why it's so hard for me to pick a functional axis?

Still on the 6w5?

You're saying I'm even more Fe? :shocking:

I do everything on my own now since when I was a kid. I need time to recharge too. >.<

There's something about INFJ + 6w5 that does exactly what you're doing and is mathematically expressed eNFJ :wink:

Am I phobic.. counterphobic.. where is my strong sense of security? 5's can be very anxious too. :s 6's feels a little ordinary for me though. :mellow:

:explode:

... OHHHH you think my devotedness to my religion when I was a kid was a strong sense of loyalty? I mean I hardly participated in church activities and always felt like an outcast. I never really believed but I felt like if I made myself live a virtuous life maybe something miraculous would happen to me. I felt I was a sinner for not believing at the time.

Forever, I don't splain eNFJ 6w5 to eNFJ 6w5s all that successfully and wonder if putting [MENTION=7842]Z Buck McFate[/MENTION] on the spot... and making her feel completely obligated to provide an explanation... if that would increase your chances of understanding this rare type by a billion or quadrillion. Or maybe just a million...somewhere around in there...

Forever

Permabanned
MBTI Type
NiFi
Enneagram
3w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Forever, I don't splain eNFJ 6w5 to eNFJ 6w5s all that successfully and wonder if putting [MENTION=7842]Z Buck McFate[/MENTION] on the spot... and making her feel completely obligated to provide an explanation... if that would increase your chances of understanding this rare type by a billion or quadrillion. Or maybe just a million...somewhere around in there...

Rare? I'm feeling I want to be anybody but rare. As arrogant as this sounds I see things so clearly but yet I know I see a fraction of everything. Concepts when learned add to my bank of knowledge and life just gets more complex and complex and complex to the point I am too different from anyone. I can't make friends irl simply because my level of intellectuality differs too much. I know it's nothing to do with physics or religion, but always oriented towards philosophy. My interest in this subject brings me awe but eventually it's to the point where I'm too comfortable to ask more unless there are definite answers which there aren't, at least right now if it were possible.

Oh and btw, I'm not saying I'm off my rocker, I still know too little.

Anyway I am off topic for this thread. Well I need an understanding of a 6w5 then and how I relate to it of course.

fetus

Enneagram
6w7
There are several here whom I believe to be mistyped, but I'm not one to call them out.

Frosty

Poking the poodle
Instinctual Variant
sp
I'm mistyped.

And always will be. :newwink:

:D:D

I think most people are mistyped to SOME extent- and I mean, no one is REALLY fully typed to... well yeah, so it is a cool club to be in really.

And my awareness of it gives me the special benefit of... well, probably something! Making this post at the very least!

Yama

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ESFJ
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
My dream is to be called out in this thread one day

Yama

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ESFJ
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
Lies Dad. Pigs have more chance of flying to Mars than you have being an ENTJ 8w7 even as a joke ;)

Now isn't that kind of extreme? :cry:

Ghost

Megustalations
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
My dream is to be called out in this thread one day

Me, too. It's like I'm not a full-fledged member of Typology Central until someone in this thread proclaims I'm mistyped.

Every dog has its day. I'm not a dog, so I should get at least one day, maybe even a week. I just have to keep believing.

Smilephantomhive

MBTI Type
ISTJ
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
[MENTION=23583]21lux[/MENTION]

Your enneagram is 666 not 8w7.

Z Buck McFate

Pepperidge Farm remembers.
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I don't splain eNFJ 6w5 to eNFJ 6w5s all that successfully and wonder if putting Z Buck McFate on the spot... and making her feel completely obligated to provide an explanation... if that would increase your chances of understanding this rare type by a billion or quadrillion. Or maybe just a million...somewhere around in there...

No one splains eNFJ 6w5 to eNFJ 6w5s and lives to talk about it. No one explains anything to eNFJ 6w5s and lives to talk about it.