• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Mistyped TypeCentral Members

redacted

edahn as ENTP makes sense.

hap definitely seems INTJ.

oh and DD -- you mistyped yourself?

you seem pretty INFJ to me.

zarc

MBTI Type
Zzzz
Hmm, definitely an Ni or Ne dom, er, I think.

Whatever your type, you're nuts and I love you!!!

:hug:

Ah, CC, I adore you. :wubbie:

But nah. I've come to realise that I'm probably an ENFJ. It's been a while that I'd been reconsidering INFJ, although I didn't think ENFJ at first.

If I've seemed ENFP to others, which I suspect I might've at times, perhaps I'd been channelling your eNergy (or even Nocaps >_>) ;)

I'd like to discuss why, and in another thread perhaps, but not now. Now, I must dash >_>

The Ü™

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Some members on other threads are referring to me as a male version of CC.

Tigerlily

unscannable
MBTI Type
TIGR
Enneagram
3w4
My observation is the extroverts have a sort of erratic all over the place typing style whereas the introverts are more organized. This makes total sense to me because extroverts gotta "dash" while introverts will sit for bit and have coffee.

SillySapienne

`~~Philosoflying~~`
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4w5

But nah. I've come to realise that I'm probably an ENFJ. It's been a while that I'd been reconsidering INFJ, although I didn't think ENFJ at first.

If I've seemed ENFP to others, which I suspect I might've at times, perhaps I'd been channelling your eNergy (or even Nocaps >_>) ;)

I'd like to discuss why, and in another thread perhaps, but not now. Now, I must dash >_>
Wha, what, not an INFJ?!?!?!?

:boohoo:

You're still awesome, so it's all good. ;)

entropie

Permabanned
MBTI Type
entp
Enneagram
My observation is the extroverts have a sort of erratic all over the place typing style whereas the introverts are more organized. This makes total sense to me because extroverts gotta "dash" while introverts will sit for bit and have coffee.

Wow, that totally sums it all up ! xD Thought about it, like 5 minutes, didnt you ? xD *no heart feelings*

SillySapienne

`~~Philosoflying~~`
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4w5
Some members on other threads are referring to me as a male version of CC.
:eek:

:party:

Nocapszy

no clinkz 'til brooklyn
MBTI Type
ENTP

Who the hell does she keep looking at?

The Ü™

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I don't know about any of you, but Nocapszy even looks like an ENTP. (That is when he had pictures of himself up.)

entropie

Permabanned
MBTI Type
entp
Enneagram
I don't know about any of you, but Nocapszy even looks like an ENTP. (That is when he had pictures of himself up.)

haha, I dont know nocapszy but THIS would be my main part of reasoning xD

The Ü™

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I must be way too complex to be analyzed, I guess...