• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Mistyped TypeCentral Members

Orangey

Blah
MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
6w5
Somewhat true, however it isn't possible for an NF to get away with pretending to be and NT for long. We. just. can't. help. ourselves.

What makes the difference in your opinion?

Nocapszy

no clinkz 'til brooklyn
MBTI Type
ENTP
let's hear a function based argument for this stuff.

to me, nocap is one of the most blatant ENTPs on the site.

Maybe I'm not evin.

I'm prolly a J. Digest even agrees.

I act like a J right? 'Cause I don't 'go with the flow' makes me J.

It also means they're Ss.

entropie

Permabanned
MBTI Type
entp
Enneagram
Gosh, what you all care ?

It is not important, if you are what you think you are or if you are told how you are to puzzle together who you might be.

Fuck it all and watch Scrubs that series really makes me cry tears right now xD

heart

heart on fire
I think Nocapszy is NTP. P doesn't always mean "laid back, passive" it means internal judgement and he's certainly an internal judging type if ever I saw one.

Thursday

Earth Exalted
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
8w9
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I think Nocapszy is NTP. P doesn't always mean "laid back, passive" it means internal judgement and he's certainly an internal judging type if ever I saw one.

true
and if he is dominated by a judging function......

zarc

MBTI Type
Zzzz
whoa, buddy
simmer down now

really ?

Yup. heart, if you're reading this, does he seem like an INFP to you?

you seem like the eNTJ's that i know

oi, he isn't >_> I, as well as numerous others, could probably tolerate him a bit better if he were an ENTJ.

Edit: heart to the rescue!

entropie

Permabanned
MBTI Type
entp
Enneagram
I have come to accept the policy that there are some people, who can follow my whims and some, who dont care shit about me.

So I try to stick to those mutual friends, who know me, who lived with me for some time and their reasoning I trust, for that far I like it. Guess that is partly what you are doing here, but it is terrible getting out of phase.

Ivy

Strongly Ambivalent
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
I had to look it up to make sure I wasn't wrong about what it means, but I see Fi all over Edahn. He's practically made of the stuff.

The Ü™

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I had to look it up to make sure I wasn't wrong about what it means, but I see Fi all over Edahn. He's practically made of the stuff.

Hi-Fi Edahn, huh?

T

ThatGirl

Free loving hippies. Conspiricy theorists. The world is ready to crush their perceptions of right and beauty. The world holds them back. Liberal and confused ideals that hold no continuity. Debate with an NF and they will play on feelings to win the debate rather than the compelling arguments laid forth. If I question their perceptions then I find they are insecure and fight "dirty".
All my NF friends are NFJ the males are more stubborn than the women who will take a dive to restore unity because she is very uneasy during the presence of conflict even if it is only due to a difference of opinion. I believe she is a P among a highly J family and her J is conditioned more than anything.