• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Mistyped TypeCentral Members

EJCC

The Devil of TypoC
MBTI Type
ESTJ
Enneagram
1w9
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
You can contextualize quotes, so long as you maintain the author's meaning. You pretty much have to do it in writing up articles so that sentences and ideas flow.

Behold: the power of braces.
:yesss:

Evee

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
This forum is basically a school.

We should be encouraged to be independent thinkers and empowered individuals but instead we are indoctrinated and pressured to conform.

In typing yourself or conforming you lose touch of your identity as a unique individual.

DiscoBiscuit

Meat Tornado
Enneagram
8w9
What would you like to know?

Just your opinion on my self type response. Whether you think I'm full of shit or not? How valid were my responses to her points?

What do you see of me, and how does that jibe or not jibe with what I said about myself.

Evee

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Just your opinion on my self type response. Whether you think I'm full of shit or not? How valid were my responses to her points?

What do you see of me, and how does that jibe or not jibe with what I said about myself.

I did not read your posts but I think you are typed correctly.

Frosty

Poking the poodle
Instinctual Variant
sp
I did not read your posts but I think you are typed correctly.

It is a bit odd that a post like Discos would be absolutely ignored in favor of all this. That should speak for something.

Evee

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
It is a bit annoying that a post like Discos would be absolutely ignored in favor of all this. That should speak for something.

Sorry.. What do you mean?

I don't know when people are trying to argue with me, or if they agree with me or neither anymore.

prplchknz

MBTI Type
yupp
^ This would be so signature-worthy if it would make sense out of context :(

i think it would make sense out of context. maybe not out of context off the forum. but yeah here it would

Frosty

Poking the poodle
Instinctual Variant
sp
Sorry.. What do you mean?

I don't know when people are trying to argue with me, or if they agree with me or neither anymore.

Not really any of the above, just an observation, just a thought.

It seems like everything on this forum is a dance between peoples attention spans and worthwhile content. Same as real life, but here it is intensified.not that I am not guilty as well, but I don't really know disco so even if I wasn't enthralled I would have nothing to say.

Evee

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Not really any of the above, just an observation.

It seems like everything on this forum is a dance between peoples attention spans and worthwhile content. Same as real life, but here it is intensified.

This is a reality tv show. It's all about ratings and interesting personalities and entertainment and drama and in fighting and etc.

DiscoBiscuit

Meat Tornado
Enneagram
8w9
It is a bit odd that a post like Discos would be absolutely ignored in favor of all this. That should speak for something.

Engaging substantially is energy intensive, and many folks don't have the inclination on every topic. Lord knows I frequently don't and my posts over the last couple of years with a few exceptions reflect that.

I understand given my reputation as a relative bomb thrower and my history on the forum that many newer folks would be reticent to engage, but I'm trying to come back a little more and open up.

That being said, I would like to seriously engage with someone on the topic.

Evee

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Engaging substantially is energy intensive, and many folks don't have the inclination on every topic. Lord knows I frequently don't and my posts over the last couple of years with a few exceptions reflect that.

I understand given my reputation as a relative bomb thrower and my history on the forum that many newer folks would be reticent to engage, but I'm trying to come back a little more and open up.

That being said, I would like to seriously engage with someone on the topic.

For the record, I don't ignore your posts I simply did not read it or feel like going back to, to be honest. But I see no point as I believe that you are typed correctly anyway.

P.S.: I do not think you need type anymore anyway.

DiscoBiscuit

Meat Tornado
Enneagram
8w9
For the record, I don't ignore your posts I simply did not read it or feel like going back to, to be honest. But I see no point as I believe that you are typed correctly anyway.

P.S.: I do not think you need type anymore anyway.

I agree with you, but I would like to challenge the thought process behind the box chan was trying to put me into.

I was really hoping to hear from her, one of the folks who I'm sure agrees with her conceptualization of me. Like I posted after Nic left, I want to try and open up a little and start again on the forum, and I thought this would be a good way to start. /shrugs

For me typology, was just a stepping stone to get a better understanding of who I was like 6 years ago. It soon became clear that many treat it as more than that and ascribe more importance than I think is rationally warranted. I stuck around because there were some intelligent folks here, and a number of really good people that were worth sticking around for. I still think that although I haven't engaged enough to get to know many of the newer people.

Doctor Cringelord

MBTI Type
I
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I read Disco's response earlier and he seemed to have good reasons for rejecting ESTJ. I think people are simply confusing his political ideology and certain threads which hint at a desire to fit in with "traditional" society with ideas of traits SJs should supposedly exhibit.

It is the ruling of this court that ENTJ 8w9 stands.

HongDou

navigating
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so/sx

screen-shot-2014-06-12-at-1-59-15-am.png

Totenkindly

@.~*virinaĉo*~.@
MBTI Type
BELF
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I read Disco's response earlier and he seemed to have good reasons for rejecting ESTJ. I think people are simply confusing his political ideology and certain threads which hint at a desire to fit in with "traditional" society with ideas of traits SJs should supposedly exhibit.

kangaroo-court-1.jpg