• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Mistyped TypeCentral Members

Jet Stream

Permabanned
MBTI Type
istp
Enneagram
gvf
I doubt we'd get a very accurate measure here... But, rest assured they are common. I know I've got one around here somewhere, and my mom has multiples. They're not always *utilized*, but rather purchased with good intentions.

Yeah well...just stay away from the hard stuff!

EJCC

The Devil of TypoC
MBTI Type
ESTJ
Enneagram
1w9
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Even after modding with him for a long while, I have a hard time seeing [MENTION=8936]highlander[/MENTION] as INTJ. I think INTP would make a lot more sense.

But I dunno. The Ni might be hidden... as most Ni is hidden from me. Lol.

highlander

Administrator
Staff member
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Even after modding with him for a long while, I have a hard time seeing [MENTION=8936]highlander[/MENTION] as INTJ. I think INTP would make a lot more sense.

I am definitely an INTJ.

Eilonwy

Vulnerability
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/so

I am definitely an INTJ.

highlander has a streak of what I would describe as playfulness (or even playful innocence or playful curiosity*) that seems very un-INTJ-like in its expression on the forum, at least to me. :shrug: That said, INTJ does come through when I really look for it.

*ETA

OrderOfTheCaelifera

MBTI Type
ESTJ
Enneagram
1w9
highlander has a streak of what I would describe as playfulness (or even playful innocence or playful curiosity*) that seems very un-INTJ-like in its expression on the forum, at least to me. :shrug: That said, INTJ does come through when I really look for it.

*ETA

I think that Dr Richard Feynman was personality type INTJ, but he possessed a playful curiosity & a great sense of humor that I'd expect from an individual having a very balanced J/P.
Maybe highlander is personality type INTJ but with a near balanced J/P function.

I included a video of Dr Feynman, his humorous personality really shines through as he's telling the stories.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hTRVlUT665U

hjgbujhghg

I am
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Here, I've got an interesting question; Does anyone on the forum think I might be anything else than an INFP? Or an Fi dom?

Doctor Cringelord

MBTI Type
I
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Here, I've got an interesting question; Does anyone on the forum thing I might be anything else than an INFP? Or an Fi dom?

I'm not sure of your type. Why did you change it to INFJ? What led you to reconsider?

I think it came unexpectedly and most people have been identifying you as IFP. That doesn't mean you're wrong though.

HongDou

navigating
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
Here, I've got an interesting question; Does anyone on the forum thing I might be anything else than an INFP? Or an Fi dom?

Doesn't [MENTION=22067]riva[/MENTION] think you're ENFP?

hjgbujhghg

I am
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I'm not sure of your type. Why did you change it to INFJ? What led you to reconsider?

I think it came unexpectedly and most people have been identifying you as IFP. That doesn't mean you're wrong though.

Well the fact that I relate far more to Ni, than any other function. I think my Ni perceiving of the world has been mistaken' for Fi from a lot of people, but I know almost for certain that what seems like Fi to some is an expression of introverted intuition. The only problem is tha lack of Fe, which is certainly there, but the secondary function can be weak.

Axwell

MBTI Type
IXTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
I am obviously ESTP and will always be ESTP.

meme duchess

mein, memeself, and MeMe
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
[MENTION=24091]NatDormer[/MENTION]
9dKGqKK.png

I always knew you were an INFP, though I was leaning more of 2w1 enneagram-wise.... not sure why and how it took you this long to figure out, though! :huh:

Axwell

MBTI Type
IXTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
[MENTION=24091]NatDormer[/MENTION]
9dKGqKK.png

I always knew you were an INFP, though I was leaning more of 2w1 enneagram-wise.... not sure why and how it took you this long to figure out, though! :huh:

Photoshopped.

Evee

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
[MENTION=19948]Showbread[/MENTION] is typed as Gryffindor, but I think she is really Hufflepuff.

BadOctopus

Suave y Fuerte
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I've met her in person. No way. She is definitely Gryffindor. @EJCC as well, and she could corroborate with me on this having met her too.
Yes.

I think you're a Gryffindor, too, despite your science-y inclinations.