• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Mistyped TypeCentral Members

Saft

Permabanned
Dropping myself off here and coming out as INFP. Been fighting it for a while I think. 6 tendency is to get group consensus but I'm feeling all right about this one. Have realized that I probably mistake Soc for Ne a fair amount. Apologies for endless introspecting in the guise of ENFP. Live and learn...

So first you go around posing as an Sx dom... and now this? Wow, just, wow. I don't even know who you are anymore.

When is the deception going to end, skylights, when are the lies going to end?

skylights

i love
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
So first you go around posing as an Sx dom... and now this? Wow, just, wow. I don't even know who you are anymore.

When is the deception going to end, skylights, when are the lies going to end?

Do you want the sincere answer:

Or the snarky one:

HongDou

navigating
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
I was thinking ENTP.

Nah, from what I've seen he always speaks with purpose more often than letting his thoughts float around freely. :thinking: I associate that with EJ>EP.

I could see ESTJ instead of ENTJ. 3w2 I see what they're getting at - but he's unusually distant/cold on here for a 3w2, although he seems like a more personable and likable guy in his pictures. Plus, the recent thread he made about wanting to use his "expertise" (no comment on that) on approaching women would make sense. And I guess ESTJ 3 would be a lot less warm and engaging than ESFJ 3.

Idk who knows. :shrug:

Noll

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp
[MENTION=14074]wildflower[/MENTION]

INFP 9w1 ?

Noll

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp
[MENTION=17945]Nixie[/MENTION]

9w1?

Galena

Silver and Lead
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
[MENTION=17945]Nixie[/MENTION]

9w1?
I look into this from time to time and it doesn't quite add up. But I don't blame anyone for speculating that. Why do you say so? And, what's your favorite source of typing information so I can check out where you're coming from? I ask because maybe it'll be something new.

Noll

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp
I look into this from time to time and it doesn't quite add up. But I don't blame anyone for speculating that. Why do you say so? And, what's your favorite source of typing information so I can check out where you're coming from? I ask because maybe it'll be something new.
It was just a stupid vibe, you should never type based on vibes now that I think about it. I'm sure you're correctly typed.

Galena

Silver and Lead
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
It was just a stupid vibe, you should never type based on vibes now that I think about it. I'm sure you're correctly typed.
I vibe-type people often. :blush: For sure it's a smaller and less conclusive kind of feedback, but it's still interesting to see people's immediate reactions like that.

I'm confident in my type because I'm fortunate enough to have obvious exemplars of 9 and my other fix, 6, in my immediate family. So, along with having read about those types, I also have a good idea of what they're about on an experiential level and don't find it too hard to compare. But that's also something legitimate you picked up in your reading: my fixes are the types of the people who raised me. As much as I conflicted with them, they left their signatures, and that's part of what makes my expression of 4 specific to me. Similar is observable in my 2w1 sister.

Vibing me as, say, an 8w7, a 5w6 or something - now, that would make no sense at all!

Mal12345

Permabanned
MBTI Type
IxTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
[MENTION=360]prplchknz[/MENTION]' decision to go into graphical design puts the cap on deciding her actual MBTI type: ISTP.

In her posts on the forum she has the Ti dry sense of humor, she takes things to their logical and often humorous extreme; she shows an interest in discussing all manner of Se things, such as food, especially food.

As for enneagram, still 5w6 as I've said before, with Sp as the dominant instinct, and probably So secondary.

prplchknz

MBTI Type
yupp
[MENTION=360]prplchknz[/MENTION]' decision to go into graphical design puts the cap on deciding her actual MBTI type: ISTP.

In her posts on the forum she has the Ti dry sense of humor, she takes things to their logical and often humorous extreme; she shows an interest in discussing all manner of Se things, such as food, especially food.

As for enneagram, still 5w6 as I've said before, with Sp as the dominant instinct, and probably So secondary.
webdesign as a freelancer while i get a degree in programming.

Mal12345

Permabanned
MBTI Type
IxTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
webdesign as a freelancer while i get a degree in programming.

And while it's known that ENFJ and INFJ types show an interest in such kinds of things - sometimes - freelance web design would not be one of those.