• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Mistyped TypeCentral Members

SolitaryWalker

Tenured roisterer
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
Hello everyone, who here would like to make an argument that SolitaryWalker is an INTJ because he is too "well put-together" and "confident" in many of his opinions. Only Js judge after all, right? So, I'd have to a J type to be coherent and confident in any of my claims, obviously.

miss fortune

not to be trusted
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Hello everyone, who here would like to make an argument that SolitaryWalker is an INTJ because he is too "well put-together" and "confident" in many of his opinions. Only Js judge after all, right? So, I'd have to a J type to be coherent and confident in any of my claims, obviously.

:unsure: does this mean that I have to turn in the STP card I stole at the door because I don't tend to spend my time thinking about practical or action oriented things?

greenfairy

philosopher wood nymph
MBTI Type
iNfj
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
build mental voodoo dolls and then set them on fire... I find doing so to be amazingly cheering :ninja:

How very mysterious and exciting. Sounds Fi. Are you by any chance ENFP?

miss fortune

not to be trusted
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
How very mysterious and exciting. Sounds Fi. Are you by any chance ENFP?

no, I'm just a vengeful bastard :laugh:

easier to torch them and move on than to spend much effort dealing with them :shrug:

miss fortune

not to be trusted
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Oh God, I don't want to turn in any cards :(

dear bologna,

you will never win at poker with a hand including a 3 of diamonds, The Priestess, a skip card, two red spaces and a go straight to jail. Never.

sincerely,
whatever :)

greenfairy

philosopher wood nymph
MBTI Type
iNfj
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
dear bologna,

you will never win at poker with a hand including a 3 of diamonds, The Priestess, a skip card, two red spaces and a go straight to jail. Never.

sincerely,
whatever :)

Sounds like a pretty cool hand though, with a unique set of skills. ;)

greenfairy

philosopher wood nymph
MBTI Type
iNfj
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
well... probably not the "go straight to jail" card... :rofl1:
I suppose not. Unless that's his place to hide from the world...or his unconscious guilt...ok stop it brain.

miss fortune

not to be trusted
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
I suppose not. Unless that's his place to hide from the world...or his unconscious guilt...ok stop it brain.

or unless jail is to him what arkham asylum is to the joker and he builds an army of followers while incarcerated to cause even more mayhem when released? :thinking:

RaptorWizard

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
How about [MENTION=14179]SolitaryWalker[/MENTION] could be an ENTP since he makes such a big show of all these grand ideas, an INTJ because of the boldness in those ideas, or an INTP due to the superior reasoning behind those ideas! The funny thing is, all of those types (along with a heavy dosage of ISTP for me) have been suggested for my type all throughout my amazing adventures on this forum!

So I guess that means my personality is somewhat similar to SW's, except I may have a bigger sensing side, even if the SPs hate it when I consider I could be one!

greenfairy

philosopher wood nymph
MBTI Type
iNfj
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
or unless jail is to him what arkham asylum is to the joker and he builds an army of followers while incarcerated to cause even more mayhem when released? :thinking:
Hmm...so many possibilities.

highlander

Administrator
Staff member
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
[MENTION=8936]highlander[/MENTION]
I see you as an 8w9 for some reason. I'm curious as to why you believe you are a 6

I used to think I was an 8 because that's what the tests kept saying. There were a couple forum members who questioned that though ( [MENTION=8413]Zarathustra[/MENTION] and [MENTION=4324]Kasper[/MENTION]). Then I got a six on this one test and started reading about counterphobic 6s and how they were often mistyped as 8s. So, I got myself professionally tested, including a 90 minute discussion with an expert and she confirmed that I was a 6.

highlander

Administrator
Staff member
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp

You are about the most INTP INTP of any INTP I have seen. That means you are an INTP.

Do you have another line other than the folk typology thing?

mintleaf

MBTI Type
infp
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sp
the more I read about 4s, the more I understand that there is no 4 in me.

what makes you think you're not a 4?

sorry that this is off-topic, but I've been trying to figure out my enneagram.

Cellmold

Wake, See, Sing, Dance
Starting to wonder if I could possibly be an ESFP... hmm. Might be that Se is just a pretty big, raging force, and I feel like my Te isn't too shabby anymore. But then that leaves Ni... which I don't think is inferior.

I'm not sure, I think you have the right of it with ISFP. I am curious though, do you still think I am a different type to the one I currently type as? I remember you saying that I did not appear intuitive at all, which is fine if true.

chickpea

perfect person
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I've never related to or considered 6w5. and as far as 'secure in my self worth' I guess I'm glad I have you all fooled.

greenfairy

philosopher wood nymph
MBTI Type
iNfj
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Ok: sx/sp or sp/sx? I identify with different parts of both. The tests are inconclusive because they score all of them about the same- although I'm sure I'm not so first (and probably not second).

Elfboy

Certified Sausage Smoker
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I used to think I was an 8 because that's what the tests kept saying. There were a couple forum members who questioned that though ( [MENTION=8413]Zarathustra[/MENTION] and [MENTION=4324]Kasper[/MENTION]). Then I got a six on this one test and started reading about counterphobic 6s and how they were often mistyped as 8s. So, I got myself professionally tested, including a 90 minute discussion with an expert and she confirmed that I was a 6.

interesting, I was more interested in the behavioral reasons you typed as a 6 though, like, your experience with anxiety.