• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Mistyped TypeCentral Members

EJCC

The Devil of TypoC
MBTI Type
ESTJ
Enneagram
1w9
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Let go off the demand to control your environment and change into a dom Fi. You know it will be lonely at the top in the end :)
But what about my Te?? :( I would miss it!

I could always live up to the stereotypes and go into middle management. :laugh: Let the ENTJs run the show instead.

entropie

Permabanned
MBTI Type
entp
Enneagram
But what about my Te?? :( I would miss it!

I could always live up to the stereotypes and go into middle management. :laugh: Let the ENTJs run the show instead.

Nah then rather stick to Te and go for the upmost management. Otherwise, with the ENTJs taking over, all their would be on TV allday long would be James Bond movies worldwide :D

EJCC

The Devil of TypoC
MBTI Type
ESTJ
Enneagram
1w9
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Nah then rather stick to Te and go for the upmost management. Otherwise, with the ENTJs taking over, all their would be on TV allday long would be James Bond movies worldwide :D
D: We can't have that!!
I guess it's up to me, then. :charge:
Would you say that.. you feel strongly about your personal attachment to Te??

:greatscott:
NOOOOO--
-DOES NOT COMPUTE-
-BZZT--BZZT-BZZZzzzzzzzz
zzzz
zz
z
t

-

W

WALMART

I believe only a small handful of members who claim to be intj/infj actually are.

*eyes around suspiciously*

RaptorWizard

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
[MENTION=15886]jontherobot[/MENTION] why do you think Ni dominants are so rare? I'm not discounting your claim, though I'm just wondering what line of reasoning led you to such a conclusion. :thinking:

Lark

I wonder if the Lark is an INFJ or Lark is an ENFP campaigners are still out there.

Lark

People have actually thought this? Wow.

For sure, there's been a big head of steam behind it at one time or another, although its related to discussions and personality clashes, as these things usually are and I think associations between feeling and perception or even introversion and temperamentality or irrationality, sometimes assumptions about inferiority/superiority.

I've consistently tested as ENTJ, on different tests, I've sometimes tested as INTJ and I admit that I'm boarder line between E/I but that's mainly got to do with whether I've had much dealing with really painful people at the time in question but TJ I am for sure, very comfortable as such. Although I like the company of healthy feeling types and I read about feeling types as valourised by psychological or philosophical authors.

greenfairy

philosopher wood nymph
MBTI Type
iNfj
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
For sure, there's been a big head of steam behind it at one time or another, although its related to discussions and personality clashes, as these things usually are and I think associations between feeling and perception or even introversion and temperamentality or irrationality, sometimes assumptions about inferiority/superiority.
Agree for sure. Case in point. I might be INFJ, but it still doesn't 100% fit because I've only tested as an F for a short period in my life. The line of reasoning goes: I test most consistently as INTJ, but I know I'm an Fe user; so if I am XNXX that would make me either XNTP or XNFJ. I'm not ENFJ, probably an I, and people are vehemently opposed to INTP, so as I feel I fit both types pretty well, I might as well be INFJ.

Nicki

Retired
Sometimes I question whether I'm actually an ENFJ but then I realize my inferior isn't Ti and I don't use Fe. I'm just a type 3.

Lark

Agree for sure. Case in point. I might be INFJ, but it still doesn't 100% fit because I've only tested as an F for a short period in my life. The line of reasoning goes: I test most consistently as INTJ, but I know I'm an Fe user; so if I am XNXX that would make me either XNTP or XNFJ. I'm not ENFJ, probably an I, and people are vehemently opposed to INTP, so as I feel I fit both types pretty well, I might as well be INFJ.

I do think that its possible to one or another cognitive function set biased at differen times, there are those which you're most competent in and comfortable with to the point that you an appear exclusively a single type and that constitutes type but we're not "true to type" all the time.

greenfairy

philosopher wood nymph
MBTI Type
iNfj
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I do think that its possible to one or another cognitive function set biased at differen times, there are those which you're most competent in and comfortable with to the point that you an appear exclusively a single type and that constitutes type but we're not "true to type" all the time.

Yeah. And people can change drastically, and evolve to the point where they can appear to be a different person than they were in the past.

greenfairy

philosopher wood nymph
MBTI Type
iNfj
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
There are probably quite a lot of NT wannabes on this forum.

So why aren't there NF wannabe's? If being NF is just as good.

I believe only a small handful of members who claim to be intj/infj actually are.

*eyes around suspiciously*
So do you think I actually am then ? ;)

I think they actually are, because though they are rare in real life, more of them would gravitate to forums. The type distribution on the forum is not random.

Nicki

Retired
So why aren't there NF wannabe's? If being NF is just as good.

So do you think I actually am then ? ;)

I think they actually are, because though they are rare in real life, more of them would gravitate to forums. The type distribution on the forum is not random.

Every type is equal in their positive and negative attributes. I definitely don't believe NTs are better than NFs. A lot of times people think Feelers are irrational or overemotional when they don't understand type theory properly.

greenfairy

philosopher wood nymph
MBTI Type
iNfj
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Every type is equal in their positive and negative attributes. I definitely don't believe NTs are better than NFs. A lot of times people think Feelers are irrational or overemotional when they don't understand type theory properly.

True. Do you think then that it is primarily feelers who don't properly understand type theory? You may be right, but I rather doubt it. Is it that the accusation of irrationality is directed at them because they are feelers rather than that they don't understand?

I still think it's significant that I haven't seen anyone commenting on how there are so many "wannabe NF's."

Nicki

Retired
True. Do you think then that it is primarily feelers who don't properly understand type theory? You may be right, but I rather doubt it. Is it that the accusation of irrationality is directed at them because they are feelers rather than that they don't understand?

I still think it's significant that I haven't seen anyone commenting on how there are so many "wannabe NF's."

No, I think society looks down on feelings in general which contributes to more people mistyping as T's. No, I don't believe feelers are any more irrational than thinkers, I think people in general might have misconceptions about feelers. Hmm I've noticed that.

greenfairy

philosopher wood nymph
MBTI Type
iNfj
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
No, I think society looks down on feelings in general which contributes to more people mistyping as T's. No, I don't believe feelers are any more irrational than thinkers, I think people in general might have misconceptions about feelers. Hmm I've noticed that.

Agreed.

R

ReflecTcelfeR

You have the same tone as sprinkles another INFJ. That doesn't seem very scientific, but this is the level this system deserves.