• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Mistyped TypeCentral Members

greenfairy

philosopher wood nymph
MBTI Type
iNfj
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I typed as enfp six times in a row one night. There was a thread of tests and I took them drunk. My drunk persona is enfp.

Lol. So's mine, I think.

Edit- or maybe ISFP. I get kinda sleepy.

CuriousFeeling

From the Undertow
MBTI Type
INfJ
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
haha... it's really just being so utterly happy and at peace with the immediate moment; more relaxed, more expressive, but still overall pretty subdued and mostly quiet

Sounds a bit like a happy state of zen. Helpful for pulling the mind out of the usual routine Ni-Ti loops. ;)

RaptorWizard

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Sounds a bit like a happy state of zen. Helpful for pulling the mind out of the usual routine Ni-Ti loops. ;)

Could you elaborate on what NiTi or I guess TiNi loops are because lots of people accused me of being in a TiNi loop. Any help would be appreciated!

Permabanned
My drunk persona is like me after having ingested copious amounts of alcoholic beverages. Tru storey.

Kalach

Filthy Apes!
MBTI Type
INTJ
this seems like a fun old thread actually... :)

anyone besides [MENTION=5731]Kalach[/MENTION] think i'm an esfp?

i don't want to start a whole thread.

They don't want to come right out and say it, but they don't know how an ESFP would present either.

I honestly don't really know how to tell the difference between ESFP and ENFP, and it seems interesting to me to maybe know something about it, which in summary means I don't actually have a position on what your type is other than that it's yours. Meanwhile, I got me some theories about other stuff to inflate.

Cellmold

Wake, See, Sing, Dance
I think I trend towards S. This needs to be its own thread.

I have wondered about this for a while, im far more likely to engage with my immediate surroundings and to ignore future implications while drunk.

But whether this is evidence of anything type related....or just the natural affect of alcohol in reducing inhibitions is to be seen. I mean it could be an interesting idea if the inferior or at least...weaker functions became more prominant when drunk...since they might be supressed in favour of the more dominant preferences?

Ah let's do it, cmon time to get pissed!

Would be fun if it were true though:

INJ's become more physical and immediate.

EFJ's become more comtemplative and analytical...perhaps even depressive. You know...the staring at their beer kind of drunk.

ITP's would become more outgoing and...group friendly...

IFP's would become more....objective and impersonal?

Wait...no it's falling apart.

A

Anew Leaf

I have wondered about this for a while, im far more likely to engage with my immediate surroundings and to ignore future implications while drunk.

But whether this is evidence of anything type related....or just the natural affect of alcohol in reducing inhibitions is to be seen. I mean it could be an interesting idea if the inferior or at least...weaker functions became more prominant when drunk.

Ah let's do it, cmon time to get pissed!

Would be fun if it were true though:

INJ's become more physical and immediate.

EFJ's become more comtemplative and analytical...perhaps even depressive. You know...the staring at their beer kind of drunk.

ITP's would become more outgoing and...group friendly...

IFP's would become more....objective and impersonal?

Wait...no it's falling apart.

Sadly on the only two occasions where I allowed myself to imbibe enough alcohol to make pretty colors.... I turned into an ENFJ who......... :sick: hugged people and said................. :sick: :sick: :sick: nice things to them.....

Suffice to say this event shall never be repeated again. :wizfreak:

Cellmold

Wake, See, Sing, Dance
Sadly on the only two occasions where I allowed myself to imbibe enough alcohol to make pretty colors.... I turned into an ENFJ who......... :sick: hugged people and said................. :sick: :sick: :sick: nice things to them.....

Suffice to say this event shall never be repeated again. :wizfreak:

THE THEORY IS DISPROVED!!

Im going back to my experiments with talking potato's.

Betty Blue

Let me count the ways
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7W6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
They don't want to come right out and say it, but they don't know how an ESFP would present either.

I honestly don't really know how to tell the difference between ESFP and ENFP, and it seems interesting to me to maybe know something about it, which in summary means I don't actually have a position on what your type is other than that it's yours. Meanwhile, I got me some theories about other stuff to inflate.

Aha another confuzzled INTJ in the realm of blah. If i was more together i'd make a chart.

Lady_X

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp

It's not an unreasonable question but it's also likely that you've read very few of my posts and just don't know. The thing is you see is that I just am not a se Dom. I envy it a bit... It seems like such a sexy function to use. I wish I were at least more balanced in that way but I'm just really not.

R

Riva

this seems like a fun old thread actually... :)

anyone besides Kalach think i'm an esfp?

i don't want to start a whole thread.

You are an ENFP it hurts.

If I make a game called shoot the enfp you, [MENTION=12102]AgentF[/MENTION], [MENTION=9160]HelenOfTroy[/MENTION], [MENTION=1009]CzeCze[/MENTION] will be the enfps among the esfps who'd be popping up on the screen among the esfps. It's that easy to see through you. [MENTION=5494]Amargith[/MENTION] would be slightly too sensitive to be shot at. I also slightly suspect that she might be an INFP ;).

There are other obvious ENFPs out there in the forum. The ones I named are the ones I bump into the most.

It's not an unreasonable question but it's also likely that you've read very few of my posts and just don't know. The thing is you see is that I just am not a se Dom. I envy it a bit... It seems like such a sexy function to use. I wish I were at least more balanced in that way but I'm just really not.

It indeed is a sexy function to use. SPs have a natural aura that is suave. Ne s have a natural aura which is..... hmmm bumpy? Ne bumps in on you, says hello and takes you for a soul searching ride. There are better metaphors out there probably.

Amargith

Hotel California
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4dw
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Whatever gets me out of being shot at :coffee:

Lady_X

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Oh come on amar is totally an enfp too. She's just a type 4 that's where you get the infp vibe I think.

Kalach

Filthy Apes!
MBTI Type
INTJ

Well, okay, (a) while I am a member of the typology police, I don't have any really good reason to be questioning what you say is you, but (b) just as a matter of interesting things, I don't see you as vibing like the normal, noisy ENFPs online. You're very much more laid back and fairly unconcerned with either intellectual macho or finding a way to gang bang convention. But really the thing that stands out is your interest in physical world stuff doesn't ring up awkward or affected. At the risk of wild generalisation--but hey, I am the police--Ns have a moderately obvious love/hate thing going with their physical activities which shows up in their discourse, and you don't seem to roll that way.

Plus, "Se dom"... who even knows what one of those is?

Lady_X

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Well, okay, (a) while I am a member of the typology police, I don't have any really good reason to be questioning what you say is you, but (b) just as a matter of interesting things, I don't see you as vibing like the normal, noisy ENFPs online. You're very much more laid back and fairly unconcerned with either intellectual macho or finding a way to gang bang convention. But really the thing that stands out is your interest in physical world stuff doesn't ring up awkward or affected. At the risk of wild generalisation--but hey, I am the police--Ns have a moderately obvious love/hate thing going with their physical activities which shows up in their discourse, and you don't seem to roll that way.

Plus, "Se dom"... who even knows what one of those is?

well thank you...i think.

but i think if you were to hang out with me and walk around anywhere or drive anywhere with me...you may have a clearer picture.