• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Mistyped TypeCentral Members

stalemate

Post-Humorously
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7w6
I've been talking to a psychologist for a while now and she just typed me as....

an ENFP

:woot:

:biggrin:

I'll PM you the secret handshake.

Wait... I've seen this one before. Trojan INTP.

No handshake for you.

Redbone

Orisha
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I'll PM you the secret handshake.

Wait... I've seen this one before. Trojan INTP.

No handshake for you.

Wait! What can I do to convince you?

Oh...you said handshake...not milkshake.

Never mind. :(

[MENTION=10714]Qlip[/MENTION] was typed as an INTP at first. It can happen.

Qlip

Post Human Post
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I've been talking to a psychologist for a while now and she just typed me as....

an ENFP

:woot:

:biggrin:

Holy crap.. do you believe it? If so, we're an exclusive club of two INTP's turned ENFPs. I was so happy to hear the news when it happened to me. :D

Qlip

Post Human Post
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I don't get why being perceived as ENFP would be a good thing because I mean for a psychologist to get ENFP mixed up with INTP would be a pretty bad joke.

If it pleases you, some people thought I might be an ISTP because of my skillz with a soldering iron and general ability to create things out of the aether. I was mistaken for an INTP for my logics, I'm a computer programmer by trade and by hobby and am a hardcore Linux user. I have a feeling this information will introduce uncertainty and instability into your life.

RaptorWizard

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
If it pleases you, some people thought I might be an ISTP because of my skillz with a soldering iron and general ability to create things out of the aether. I was mistaken for an INTP for my logics, I'm a computer programmer by trade and by hobby and am a hardcore Linux user. I have a feeling this information will introduce uncertainty and instability into your life.

To answer the bolded sentence this does nothing to my stability level other than making me feel a bit insulted that you thought it might.

Redbone

Orisha
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Holy crap.. do you believe it? If so, we're an exclusive club of two INTP's turned ENFPs. I was so happy to hear the news when it happened to me. :D

I dunno. :shrug: I just thought I was a really atypical INTP. She thinks it's a mask that keeps me from being too sensitive to the wants and needs of others.

I don't feel like much of an extravert at all. I get tired of people real fast...except when I want to talk their ear off about stuff (haha...don't get me started!). I really don't identify with Fe but I thought it was because of it being in the inferior position.

I'm not really sure! :doh: It is interesting, though.

P.S. I want club t-shirts!

Tyrinth

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I dunno. :shrug: I just thought I was a really atypical INTP. She thinks it's a mask that keeps me from being too sensitive to the wants and needs of others.

I don't feel like much of an extravert at all. I get tired of people real fast...except when I want to talk their ear off about stuff (haha...don't get me started!). I really don't identify with Fe but I thought it was because of it being in the inferior position.

Oh, you were serious? I thought it was a joke. I actually didn't think that psychiatrists/psychologists liked the MBTI for use like that. Mine seems to hate it with a passion, hehe. :laugh:

Interesting though, INTP to ENFP is something I wouldn't think is too common.

(Sorry, I know I kind of came out of nowhere here. :laugh:)

greenfairy

philosopher wood nymph
MBTI Type
iNfj
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp

I'd like to be ENFP. They have a lot of friends and fun. Generally cooler than INXX's.

Qlip

Post Human Post
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx

Well, it's always good to get an outside perspective. Feel it out, and see what it does for you. I'll work on those T-shirts.

Oh, you were serious? I thought it was a joke. I actually didn't think that psychiatrists/psychologists liked the MBTI for use like that. Mine seems to hate it with a passion, hehe. :laugh:

Interesting though, INTP to ENFP is something I wouldn't think is too common.

(Sorry, I know I kind of came out of nowhere here. :laugh:)

I imagine it is unusual, but Red and I have very similar backgrounds, so it lends his 'diagnosis' some credence.

I'd like to be ENFP. They have a lot of friends and fun. Generally cooler than INXX's.

Hah, being ENFP is amazing in its own way, but there are definitely things I would like about being an introvert.. like not constantly getting in over my head, being able to be more self contained. Anyway, since it's not a choice, it's always better when you're not trying to be something that you aren't.

wolfy

awsm
I typed as enfp six times in a row one night. There was a thread of tests and I took them drunk. My drunk persona is enfp.

Elfboy

Certified Sausage Smoker
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I typed as enfp six times in a row one night. There was a thread of tests and I took them drunk. My drunk persona is enfp.

everyone's drunk persona is ENFP (which is why I don't change much when I'm drunk LOL)

Qlip

Post Human Post
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
everyone's drunk persona is ENFP (which is why I don't change much when I'm drunk LOL)

I think I trend towards S. This needs to be its own thread.

cascadeco

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I'm probably more ISFP-ish when drunk.

cascadeco

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Inferior Se bubbles up from the surface? "Oooh, shiny pretty things!"

haha... it's really just being so utterly happy and at peace with the immediate moment; more relaxed, more expressive, but still overall pretty subdued and mostly quiet