• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Mistyped TypeCentral Members

R

ReflecTcelfeR

It has been a great deal longer since my last assessment, but now that I have been a round long enough is every bodies thoughts on my type still the same?

Oaky

Travelling mind
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Chimerical is mistyped.

Giggly

No moss growing on me
MBTI Type
iSFj
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
People seem to think I am either a Ti or Ni type, but the most popular opinion seems to be INTP.

Does anyone think I am not INTP?

I remember Giggly having some typing confusions, but decided to settle for iSFj even after considering eSFp, so does anyone think Giggly is not iSFj?

I think you are InTP.

And don't listen to what the people here say about my type. They suck. :p

What do you think I am?

RaptorWizard

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I think you are InTP.

And don't listen to what the people here say about my type. They suck. :p

What do you think I am?

I have no way of knowing since I have never seen you in person or know what you were like at a young age, but the best way to type people is to see them in their natural state, so if you ask somebody who is aware of MBTI and knew you as a kid, I would recommend asking them to type you. Based on the little info about you I have seen iSFj seems very reasonable. Thanks for your opinion on my type too.

spirilis

Senior Membrane
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Giggly will always be ISFJ in my mind, but that's just me ;)

Elfboy

Certified Sausage Smoker
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
[MENTION=15371]RaptorWizard[/MENTION]
I could see you as an ENTP, and I wouldn't rule out the possibility of 7w6 either. definitely not ISTP though. far too caught up in imaginary worlds with little if any desire for practicality.
Edit: while I'm at it, let's stir the pot
- MarmieDearest: E as opposed to I
- pinkgraffiti: 6w7 as opposed to 7w8
- Speed Gavroche: ESFP as opposed to ESTP
- Viridian: soooooooo 9w1

Mal12345

Permabanned
MBTI Type
IxTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
It has been a great deal longer since my last assessment, but now that I have been a round long enough is every bodies thoughts on my type still the same?

After reading your first blog entry I can't help but think you're an INTJ. But if I read more of them I might change that call somewhat.

Mal12345

Permabanned
MBTI Type
IxTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp

Your blog sounds more INFJ as I read along.

Redbone

Orisha
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
People seem to think I am either a Ti or Ni type, but the most popular opinion seems to be INTP.

Does anyone think I am not INTP?

I remember [MENTION=4398]Giggly[/MENTION] having some typing confusions, but decided to settle for iSFj even after considering eSFp, so does anyone think Giggly is not iSFj?

I don't. But you still seem more 4-wing to me.

Do I seem like an INTP? (this should bring [MENTION=13402]Saturned[/MENTION] out).

Fluffywolf

Nips away your dignity
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
(this should bring [MENTION=13402]Saturned[/MENTION] out).

Correction, *might. Perceivers will be perceivers. ;)

And yes, though a bit too held back if you ask me. It's okay to let yourself go a bit now and then on these forums! No one is going to judge you for it, and if they do, you won't care anyways. :D

Circle

MBTI Type
INFJ
What's the best (preferably free) test for determining MBTi type?

Cellmold

Wake, See, Sing, Dance

Circle

MBTI Type
INFJ
Your Type is
INFJ
Introverted Intuitive Feeling Judging
Strength of the preferences %
44 62 25 1

Fluffywolf

Nips away your dignity
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Those tests are BS.

Well, it's often hard for people to be objective when answering these tests, or be biased by specific recent events, but they can still be powerful to those that can. He made those tests in like 2 minutes, I don't think that's the right way to take these tests. You have to contemplate the questions as objectively as possibly to gain the best insights.

I get INTP on both, and what is remarkable is that my Ni and Fi are also pretty strong, next to my Ti, Ne and Si. But my Fe is a bit low. That's because my Fe isn't very strong in a natural sense, but is something I have to tap into if the situation requires it. So even though I test it low in these tests, I know from myself that my grasp of Fe is actually much better than the test suggests.