• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Mistyped TypeCentral Members

ICUP

MBTI Type
ISTP
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Really, how so? Do I sound more "abstract" to you?

In any case, my ISFJ typing is tentative, so I'm open to suggestions. :yes:

IDK, I think you could be.... I know another isfj who is sortof like you.... she's very into wording/definitions/english.

Viridian

MBTI Type
IsFJ
IDK, I think you could be.... I know another isfj who is sortof like you.... she's very into wording/definitions/english.

You see me as interested in those "subjects", then? Hmmm... I could see that.

ICUP

MBTI Type
ISTP
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
You see me as interested in those "subjects", then? Hmmm... I could see that.

I've noticed that when you post sometimes, it's about definitions or wording. Like, for instance, finding a new word that fits the definition better than the one I am using, which is helpful.

Viridian

MBTI Type
IsFJ
I've noticed that when you post sometimes, it's about definitions or wording. Like, for instance, finding a new word that fits the definition better than the one I am using, which is helpful.

Ah, I see. That is indeed true, I'm a stickler for those sorts of things... It helps sometimes when you study communication. :bookish: Hopefully I don't come across as pedantic... :blush:

ICUP

MBTI Type
ISTP
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Ah, I see. That is indeed true, I'm a stickler for those sorts of things... It helps sometimes when you study communication. :bookish: Hopefully I don't come across as pedantic... :blush:

No, I like new words and definitions too, and I'm detail-oriented. I just think you are more passionate about it than I..... if I read you right. :)

F

figsfiggyfigs

I do not think [MENTION=8543]Nerd Girl[/MENTION] is ENTP.

What do you all say?

Rasofy

royal member
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I do not think Nerd Girl is ENTP.

What do you all say?
Since I don't have a better guess, ENTP sounds good. I'd guess 9w8.

mrcockburn

Aquaria
MBTI Type
¥¤
Enneagram
3w4
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
[MENTION=8543]Nerd Girl[/MENTION] seems ESFJ to me as well. Possibly ESTJ.

ICUP

MBTI Type
ISTP
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I think entp is a possibility for NG.

"May deny emotional pain and keep busy to avoid dealing with their feelings."
"Can be distant, and keep relationships on a superficial level."

Suggestion for entps:
"Learn to accept your emotional pain and negative feelings. They are natural parts of your life."

------From "What Type Am I" by Renee Baron.

My brother is entp, and he has problems seeing that I view my parents and my situation differently than he does. He thinks I should just be like him, and deny that it happened, and deny any negative feelings or emotional pain. Coming from a realistic personality, that's not going to happen lol..... Anytime anyone in my family has a problem, he thinks they are just "putting it on", and that they are just a hypochondriac, dramatic, etc. He and my 9 mother get along great in this way, along with my deceased estp 7 dad. I think they are all insane, and that they fail to act, fix, and solve problems. :laugh: My brother is the "grin and bare it" type. He will sit there and watch with a bucket of popcorn while you go down in flames and burn, because he thinks you should just see the silver lining. It's a denial.

Jaq

Remember, Humanity.
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
anyone think I'm mistyped?

entropie

Permabanned
MBTI Type
entp
Enneagram
I think entp is a possibility for NG.

"May deny emotional pain and keep busy to avoid dealing with their feelings."
"Can be distant, and keep relationships on a superficial level."

Suggestion for entps:
"Learn to accept your emotional pain and negative feelings. They are natural parts of your life."

------From "What Type Am I" by Renee Baron.

My brother is entp, and he has problems seeing that I view my parents and my situation differently than he does. He thinks I should just be like him, and deny that it happened, and deny any negative feelings or emotional pain. Coming from a realistic personality, that's not going to happen lol..... Anytime anyone in my family has a problem, he thinks they are just "putting it on", and that they are just a hypochondriac, dramatic, etc. He and my 9 mother get along great in this way, along with my deceased estp 7 dad. I think they are all insane, and that they fail to act, fix, and solve problems. :laugh: My brother is the "grin and bare it" type. He will sit there and watch with a bucket of popcorn while you go down in flames and burn, because he thinks you should just see the silver lining. It's a denial.

Accepting emotional pain is religion

anyone think I'm mistyped?

No you are entp just fine

ICUP

MBTI Type
ISTP
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Accepting emotional pain is religion

Sometimes the emotional pain is what causes one to act and fix problems. To deny that there is a situation that needs to be fixed, can be detrimental to one's health, and can put them and others around them especially, at risk. Not to mention it can hold them back from finding true happiness in life and from achieving their true potential.

It certainly has my brother. I think that's why it's listed under "suggestion for entps". It's a mode for improvement, so one can become the best they can be.

entropie

Permabanned
MBTI Type
entp
Enneagram
Sometimes the emotional pain is what causes one to act and fix problems. To deny that there is a situation that needs to be fixed, can be detrimental to one's health, and can put them and others around them especially, at risk. Not to mention it can hold them back from finding true happiness in life and from achieving their true potential.

It certainly has my brother. I think that's why it's listed under "suggestion for entps". It's a mode for improvement, so one can become the best they can be.

Being to fixated on fixing can make on crazy if something cant be fixed, like death of a loved one. So what ?

ICUP

MBTI Type
ISTP
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Being to fixated on fixing can make on crazy if something cant be fixed, like death of a loved one. So what ?

LoL, I think a realistic person accepts they can't bring a dead person back from the dead. :D