• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Mistyped TypeCentral Members

Giggly

No moss growing on me
MBTI Type
iSFj
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
i just have so much Ne myself that when i meet an Ne-dom it's like marshmallows to flames to make sm'ores.... mmmmm sm'ores..... where was i?

I know, but some ENTPs love to toy with and test people for fun. It's experimental and amusing to them. I never know when they are serious. I get that vibe from her.

EJCC

The Devil of TypoC
MBTI Type
ESTJ
Enneagram
1w9
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
i was actually thinking you are more an INFP flavah! :D

(either way you make an AWESOME SPARKLY shadow for meh :wub:)
:queenie: Sparkly indeed!

Speaking of which... when did you decide to try on Ni-dominance? How's the fit? A little tight, or kinda comfy? Loose in the shoulders? *readies safety pins and tape measure and prepares to make alterations*

A

Anew Leaf

:queenie: Sparkly indeed!

Speaking of which... when did you decide to try on Ni-dominance? How's the fit? A little tight, or kinda comfy? Loose in the shoulders? *readies safety pins and tape measure and prepares to make alterations*

well, that is what the socionics test told me... so i thought i would try it out.

i kinda feel like i want to throw my clothes off and run amuck down the street yelling something about pudding. sooooo.... may need to change back to comfy ole' neff peaism.

EJCC

The Devil of TypoC
MBTI Type
ESTJ
Enneagram
1w9
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
well, that is what the socionics test told me... so i thought i would try it out.
I think your socionics confuses your 9-ness with Fe... because after reading your explanation of How To Achieve Immortality, I realized that you could be NOTHING but an Ne type. :yes: You would even be an Ne bird, or an Ne galaxy! *starts wondering how an Ne galaxy would act :huh: *
i kinda feel like i want to throw my clothes off and run amuck down the street yelling something about pudding. sooooo.... may need to change back to comfy ole' neff peaism.
:solidarity: THERE'S my shadow self!!!

Sometimes I feel like wreaking a little havoc myself, when I'm in shadow mode :devil: ... although that havoc would be less "running around naked" and more "splashing coffee on people's plates full of food as I pass by them in the dining hall" :laugh: (and then my Te steps in and goes "Hey. :footballreferee: Don't do that. That's wasteful." :dont: <-- but my Ne disapproves.

Little Linguist

Striving for balance
MBTI Type
xNFP
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
OMG [MENTION=4945]EJCC[/MENTION] has BLUE HAIR!!!!!! And a tattoo. Nope, she's gotta be eXFP. And I think we should switch types.

EDIT: Yes, that was a joke.

mrcockburn

Aquaria
MBTI Type
¥¤
Enneagram
3w4
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
I see ESFP [MENTION=9016]mrcockburn[/MENTION].

I don't really relate to ESFPs though. They just seem to get way too caught up in their passions, or prioritize them too much. Plus, believe it or not, to me, work is more important than play or (and this sounds bad but too bad) people. IRL, I'm honestly much more composed and "businesslike" than anyone here would think. Only online (anonymously, not even FB) and with good friends in a purely social setting (as in, they have zero influence on my professional reputation) do I get weird.

I am Limbic according to the Big 5 scale, so I wonder if that throws me/others off.

You seem more INFP.

A

Anew Leaf

I think your socionics confuses your 9-ness with Fe... because after reading your explanation of How To Achieve Immortality, I realized that you could be NOTHING but an Ne type. :yes: You would even be an Ne bird, or an Ne galaxy! *starts wondering how an Ne galaxy would act :huh: *

:solidarity: THERE'S my shadow self!!!

Sometimes I feel like wreaking a little havoc myself, when I'm in shadow mode :devil: ... although that havoc would be less "running around naked" and more "splashing coffee on people's plates full of food as I pass by them in the dining hall" :laugh: (and then my Te steps in and goes "Hey. :footballreferee: Don't do that. That's wasteful." :dont: <-- but my Ne disapproves.

*fluffs fur*

yes, that is bettah :D

an Ne galaxy... omg, it would loook AMAZING and glittery and starry and swirly and stuff.

R

ReflecTcelfeR

I don't really relate to ESFPs though. They just seem to gt way too caught up in their passions, or prioritize them too much. Plus, believe it or not, to me, work is more important than play or (and this sounds bad but too bad) people. IRL, I'm honestly much more composed and "businesslike" than anyone here would think. Only online (anonymously, not even FB) and with good friends in a purely social setting (as in, they have zero influence on my professional reputation) do I get weird.

You seem more INFP.

Then figure out what that is... Use those descriptions you have enough to get a dominant function down.

Maybe... I dunno.

Little Linguist

Striving for balance
MBTI Type
xNFP
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I don't really relate to ESFPs though. They just seem to get way too caught up in their passions, or prioritize them too much. Plus, believe it or not, to me, work is more important than play or (and this sounds bad but too bad) people. IRL, I'm honestly much more composed and "businesslike" than anyone here would think. Only online (anonymously, not even FB) and with good friends in a purely social setting (as in, they have zero influence on my professional reputation) do I get weird.

Agreed. That's why I think it is really hard to type people online because I think they kind of 'let go' and stuff. But I wonder if it is completely impossible for an ESFP to act this way?

mrcockburn

Aquaria
MBTI Type
¥¤
Enneagram
3w4
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Then figure out what that is... Use those descriptions you have enough to get a dominant function down.

Maybe... I dunno.

I just know 2 things:

- NOT an SJ
- Fe, not Fi

So, xNFJ or xxTP.

R

ReflecTcelfeR

[MENTION=9016]mrcockburn[/MENTION] - I don't think you're getting rid of the Se in anyones eyes... Just like I would never be able to show you all that I may be Ni.

Jaq

Remember, Humanity.
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I got a challenge, anyone think they can type me?

mrcockburn

Aquaria
MBTI Type
¥¤
Enneagram
3w4
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Agreed. That's why I think it is really hard to type people online because I think they kind of 'let go' and stuff. But I wonder if it is completely impossible for an ESFP to act this way?

Is it your first instinct though? Because my natural response is to approach people in a formal, reserved, efficient way. And even at school, during group projects, first thing I did was get things under control and find a way to get it done. The ESFPs were always much more personable and laid-back. And I'm a stickler for planning things out and adhering to deadlines, another reason I think I'm an NFJ of some sort.

Little Linguist

Striving for balance
MBTI Type
xNFP
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Is it your first instinct though? Because my natural response is to approach people in a formal, reserved, efficient way. And even at school, during group projects, first thing I did was get things under control and find a way to get it done. The ESFPs were always much more personable and laid-back. And I'm a stickler for planning things out and adhering to deadlines, another reason I think I'm an NFJ of some sort.

No, I was actually a dick in school and a control freak. Better now though. I chock it up to Fi perfectionism.

mrcockburn

Aquaria
MBTI Type
¥¤
Enneagram
3w4
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
[MENTION=9016]mrcockburn[/MENTION] - I don't think you're getting rid of the Se in anyones eyes... Just like I would never be able to show you all that I may be Ni.

I'm also leaning away from Ne because Si goes with it. That is, by far, my worst function.