• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Mistyped TypeCentral Members

Giggly

No moss growing on me
MBTI Type
iSFj
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Ok, makes sense. I was more using the definition: "A loner is a person who avoids or does not actively seek human interaction or prefers to be alone."

Heh. Well, you know I don't mean that about you. ;)

ICUP

MBTI Type
ISTP
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Heh. Well, you know I don't mean that about you. ;)

Actually, I am like that irl. I avoid company a lot of the time. :) Doesn't seem so much here, probably, but...... :)

Jaq

Remember, Humanity.
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
CCCCONVERSATION INTERRUPTER!

ICUP

MBTI Type
ISTP
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Hahaha I was mostly referring to a SO.

I do wonder if it occurs in 3's, 7's and other enneagram types, other than 6 and 5. Have you ever known any istp 3's or 7's? I can see 6's and 5's as being loner'ish, not sure about 3's and 7's.

Giggly

No moss growing on me
MBTI Type
iSFj
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I do wonder if it occurs in 3's, 7's and other enneagram types, other than 6 and 5. Have you ever known any istp 3's or 7's? I can see 6's and 5's as being loner'ish, not sure about 3's and 7's.

I know some in relationships and some not. They all value their space and autonomy though.

ICUP

MBTI Type
ISTP
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I know some in relationships and some not. They all value their space and autonomy though.

True. I get your pov, I think. I just want to see it happen more lol...... No, i don't believe the sky is blue until I examine it from all angles. ;) Sometimes I can be that way.

Giggly

No moss growing on me
MBTI Type
iSFj
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
True. I get your pov, I think. I just want to see it happen more lol...... No, i don't believe the sky is blue until I examine it from all angles. ;) Sometimes I can be that way.

I know. The only thing I can offer you is to read some of the ISTP threads in the SP section. About a year or so ago, the SP section was all about ISTP. There were so many threads about them. It was like ISTP season or something. lol The ISTPs came out of hiding when that happened. When it rains it pours. You can never predict when that will happen.

ICUP

MBTI Type
ISTP
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I know. The only thing I can offer you is to read some of the ISTP threads in the SP section. About a year or so ago, the SP section was all about ISTP. There were so many threads about them. It was like ISTP season or something. lol The ISTPs came out of hiding when that happened. When it rains it pours. You can never predict when that will happen.

Yea, there aren't many ISTP's around now. Just a few...... that I can see, and they all seem to be 6's or 5's.

violet_crown

MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
My crude definition of Fe is people skills and approaching people in a way that psychologically makes them want to become your allies later on. Professional success is largely determined by people skills and your ability to network.

Sounds so much like tertiary Fe in EXTPs. I am thinking many strong Fe doms would be appalled by what they would deem "rudeness" from you. Not that I care... I find the way you say things quite humorous. lol Based on many of your posts, my ESFJ e3 dad wouldn't really know how to react to you. lol

Based on your definition, I still do not believe that you are an Fe-dom for two reasons. First, from what I understand, extraverted feeling views social interaction/social rituals like networking as more of an end unto themselves. Interacting with other people helps them to define themselves. It's important for them to understand where they fit into their social enviornment, and to be able to assert their dominance within that context. In other words, they fucking LIVE for that networking bullshit. It's what they do. Second, even if they did view networking in such cynical (read: honest) terms, they'd never call an ugly baby, an ugly baby in mixed company.

I'm can see Glyc's point about you being ETP. Tertiary Fe is sufficient to grasp the relevance of networking, but more inclined to see it as just part of the game rather than the game itself, and so it appeals to the competitor in them. It goes back to what [MENTION=13402]Saturned[/MENTION] said earlier about the distinction between Fe as a tool vs. Fe as an ego identity.

Giggly

No moss growing on me
MBTI Type
iSFj
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Yea, there aren't many ISTP's around now. Just a few...... that I can see, and they all seem to be 6's or 5's.

That may be true. I'm not expert but from what I hear certain MBTI types will typically go with certain enneagrams. I know there are exceptions though.

A

Anew Leaf

Based on your definition, I still do not believe that you are an Fe-dom for two reasons. First, from what I understand, extraverted feeling views social interaction/social rituals like networking as more of an end unto themselves. Interacting with other people helps them to define themselves. It's important for them to understand where they fit into their social enviornment, and to be able to assert their dominance within that context. In other words, they fucking LIVE for that networking bullshit. It's what they do. Second, even if they did view networking in such cynical (read: honest) terms, they'd never call an ugly baby, an ugly baby in mixed company.

I'm can see Glyc's point about you being ETP. Tertiary Fe is sufficient to grasp the relevance of networking, but more inclined to see it as just part of the game rather than the game itself, and so it appeals to the competitor in them. It goes back to what [MENTION=13402]Saturned[/MENTION] said earlier about the distinction between Fe as a tool vs. Fe as an ego identity.

[MENTION=9016]mrcockburn[/MENTION] is either EStP or ESfP-- either way ze Se burns strong in this one.

EJCC

The Devil of TypoC
MBTI Type
ESTJ
Enneagram
1w9
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
*waits for someone to claim that she's an ExFJ*

:peepwall:

G

Glycerine

but definitely not Fe dom. I am awkward with Fe but it's clearly evident I have a stronger preference for it than her. lol

I meant mrcockburn.

Giggly

No moss growing on me
MBTI Type
iSFj
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
[MENTION=9016]mrcockburn[/MENTION] is either EStP or ESfP-- either way ze Se burns strong in this one.

OKay now I'm starting to agree with ESTP.