• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Mistyped TypeCentral Members

mrcockburn

Aquaria
MBTI Type
¥¤
Enneagram
3w4
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Get off the idea that I'm ESTP! :angry: You want to get an idea of ESTPs? John Bender from The Breakfast Club and Draco Malfoy. I neither break nerds in half nor brag about my expensive wands. :tongue:

But you people see no Ne in me at all? Could you see me as a Fe-dom? People bitched and moaned about me typing myself INFJ before, but I think the Introversion seemed unthinkable, and they couldn't discern the Ni (oh it's there alright. I just keep it to myself, and show Fe [ie, good manners] instead when people interrupt my train of thought).

ENFJs don't necessarily have to be pussies, you know.

A

Anew Leaf

So you people see no Ne in me at all? Could you see me as a Fe-dom? People bitched and moaned about me typing myself INFJ before, but I think the Introversion seemed unthinkable, and they couldn't discern the Ni (oh it's there alright. I just keep it to myself, and show Fe [ie, good manners] instead when people interrupt my train of thought).

nope. no ne. you do not read fe or ni dom at all.

i see se-dom all over. like young, mid 20's se-dom.

ESTP makes the most sense. Se - Ti - Fe - Ni.

mrcockburn

Aquaria
MBTI Type
¥¤
Enneagram
3w4
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
hey !! You copied my signature! :girlfight:

Ok, what about ESFP? Although I don't really understand what the point of Fi is. And yes, I'm 21.

How do you not see my Fe?? You blind, woman?

And I think you're ISFP, actually. Very feelery pink self-celebration. I'd even say ESFP, since you seem sprightly.

[MENTION=13402]Saturned[/MENTION]

A

Anew Leaf

Ok, what about ESFP? Although I don't really understand what the point of Fi is. And yes, I'm 21.

I don't personally get an F kind of vibe from you. And if you don't see the point of Fi... then you probably don't have it, much less in a dom or aux position ;). At 21 you are probably heavy in the dom with the aux a strong support system. So to me ESTP sounds the best fit for you. :) That is all.

A

Anew Leaf

hey !! You copied my signature! :girlfight:

How do you not see my Fe?? You blind, woman?

And I think you're ISFP, actually. Very feelery pink self-celebration. I'd even say ESFP, since you seem sprightly.

[MENTION=13402]Saturned[/MENTION]

lol, i copied [MENTION=7197]Antimony[/MENTION]'s signature.

well, i think saying something along the lines of "how do you not see my Fe??? you blind, woman?" is sort of like saying, "hey look! I have no idea how to use this shiny tool I just found in the backyard! i am going to randomly stab the air with it and see what happens."

i think tonight, of all nights, has proven that I am far more Ne than I should be. ;)

Elfboy

Certified Sausage Smoker
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Get off the idea that I'm ESTP! :angry: You want to get an idea of ESTPs? John Bender from The Breakfast Club and Draco Malfoy. I neither break nerds in half nor brag about my expensive wands. :tongue:

But you people see no Ne in me at all? Could you see me as a Fe-dom? People bitched and moaned about me typing myself INFJ before, but I think the Introversion seemed unthinkable, and they couldn't discern the Ni (oh it's there alright. I just keep it to myself, and show Fe [ie, good manners] instead when people interrupt my train of thought).

Bender is an E?TJ, he's much to invasive to be any other type

A

Anew Leaf

your SeTi anger is hilarious to watch. thanks for the entertainment. :)

mrcockburn

Aquaria
MBTI Type
¥¤
Enneagram
3w4
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
your SeTi anger is hilarious to watch. thanks for the entertainment. :)

don't take the emoticon code literally.

anger? :laugh: <--- there. you can take that* emoticon code literally

lunalum

Super Senior Member
MBTI Type
ZNTP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Thinking even for a second that Saturned is an S just shows how greatly you are mixing up the S/N divide :tongue:

Oh and I also emphasize the point made about you talking about Fe as much more of a tool than as a dominant function.

SilkRoad

Lay the coin on my tongue
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Bender is an E?TJ, he's much to invasive to be any other type

Yeah I think I agree, I'd see him as ESTJ. I think young ESTJs trying things out can be quite ESTP-like, and enneagram would have an influence as well.

He's not a forum member though. :D

A

Anew Leaf

don't take the emoticon code literally.

anger? :laugh: <--- there. you can take that* emoticon code literally

Then there is no way you are an INFJ. ;)

ESTP looking for fast, in the moment reactions fits the bill much better.

Totenkindly

@.~*virinaĉo*~.@
MBTI Type
BELF
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I'm interested in this idea of a weak TJ and what is the idea that may not be N? I know that, I think it was Elfboy may have suggested once that I was actually S? That seemed really random to me, given what I know about the S function and I think corresponds to what SilkRoad was saying about the SJ's are conservatives vibe, I still think that suggesting my T and J functions are not that strong is associated with T and J being associated with atheistic or science nerds.

Since we're in this thread and you brought it up:

I would say that your posting style does not show free N in it. I read you as someone who talks in Te language pretty readily, but for a reference/anchor keeps harkening back to your personal life experience and surrounding environment throughout your life, using it for security, rather than seeing various patterns or beyond it or paralleling. N is more much expansive and can't help but venture out and look at things beyond one's own experience, but that seems to leave you feeling very anxious, and you seem to negate the anxiety by referencing memory patterns (which is far more Si). This is exactly my experience with Si doms IRL.

I do see a lot of Fi-style "feeling" driving/undergirding your conclusions, though. You seem to value or loathe certain things broadly, without nuance, simply because you do; and these play a large role in informing your conclusions.

Lark

Since we're in this thread and you brought it up:

I would say that your posting style does not show free N in it. I read you as someone who talks in Te language pretty readily, but for a reference/anchor keeps harkening back to your personal life experience and surrounding environment throughout your life, using it for security, rather than seeing various patterns or beyond it or paralleling. N is more much expansive and can't help but venture out and look at things beyond one's own experience, but that seems to leave you feeling very anxious, and you seem to negate the anxiety by referencing memory patterns (which is far more Si). This is exactly my experience with Si doms IRL.

I do see a lot of Fi-style "feeling" driving/undergirding your conclusions, though. You seem to value or loathe certain things broadly, without nuance, simply because you do; and these play a large role in informing your conclusions.

I bet I'm not the only one who thinks you're projecting in this post.

And not for the first time.

Although thanks for playing and have a safe drive home. ;)

Totenkindly

@.~*virinaĉo*~.@
MBTI Type
BELF
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp

Lol. Thanks for the careful consideration of my ideas.
That was what I predicted your response to be, btw.

Totenkindly

@.~*virinaĉo*~.@
MBTI Type
BELF
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
In in turn you should consider my response. :)

I did, actually. I considered that before I posted... like I do with everything before I post it. My conclusion was that I was being fair to you, and as objective as I possibly could be, and this is the pattern I have observed since literally the first day you've posted here. Sorry it doesn't sit well with you.

Anyway, if you don't want your type to be considered, you should not be considering it yourself in this thread. I'm not sure why you are having a discussion of your type in this thread if you don't want to have your type considered.

A

Anew Leaf

I don't care what type [MENTION=7280]Lark[/MENTION] is so long as he posts some voice thingy so we can hear his accent :D.

The only type that truly matters is Irish.

Lark

I don't care what type [MENTION=7280]Lark[/MENTION] is so long as he posts some voice thingy so we can hear his accent :D.

The only type that truly matters is Irish.

:laugh: I cant unfortunately and I've tried to get ventrilo to work before now and havent been successful.

Totenkindly

@.~*virinaĉo*~.@
MBTI Type
BELF
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I don't care what type [MENTION=7280]Lark[/MENTION] is so long as he posts some voice thingy so we can hear his accent :D. The only type that truly matters is Irish.

I'm pretty sure I'll agree that he has an accent! ;)
... well, at least compared to me.

(He would think *I* was the one with the accent.)

KDude

Lol. That response makes no sense.

I can't think of a more diplomatic post when it comes to "typing" someone. Whether you agreed with the content or not, it deserves better than being a smartass. Can't you at least tell that Jennifer took the time to be careful with her analysis? What the hell am I missing here that you would go straight to an attack?