• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Mistyped TypeCentral Members

Kasper

Diabolical
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
[MENTION=3]MacGuffin[/MENTION] you're a dirty fat sensor, which is why you can't see the truth in what is being said. Your bias shows all too clearly :dry:

MacGuffin

Permabanned
MBTI Type
xkcd
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
[MENTION=3]MacGuffin[/MENTION] you're a dirty fat sensor, which is why you can't see the truth in what is being said. Your bias shows all too clearly :dry:

I am ISFP.

MacGuffin

Permabanned
MBTI Type
xkcd
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Oh, no!!

nonononononono!!!

This was probably just a poorly timed post that actually reflects my INFPness as i actually wasn't thinking of your typing and didn't really read above me, I just saw 'Mistyped Members' and thought how much i would like to be an XXTP and on a whim posted.

You wish. ESFJ.

amerellis

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
4/9
Oh, no!!

nonononononono!!!

This was probably just a poorly timed post that actually reflects my INFPness as i actually wasn't thinking of your typing and didn't really read above me, I just saw 'Mistyped Members' and thought how much i would like to be an XXTP and on a whim posted.

o lol that's good. :)

[MENTION=5109]Glycerine[/MENTION] [MENTION=3]MacGuffin[/MENTION] fine I'll find more examples of why I think this since you aren't convinced.

and [MENTION=3]MacGuffin[/MENTION] : ESFJ huh? I could use an explanation for that one too.

amerellis

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
4/9
You're SOOO NF it kills me.

+1
[MENTION=3]MacGuffin[/MENTION] : as a fellow INFP (pretty much) I can understand your confidence in your typings as I'm pretty confident in mine myself.

MacGuffin

Permabanned
MBTI Type
xkcd
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
O? but the other day you thought ISFP? Someone who's not even confident in their own type should see that they shouldn't be confident in their typings of others.

ESFP

amerellis

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
4/9

haha close guess actually, that's the type I'm nearest to but I actually use INFP functions and that's why I type as a strong NFP.
also don't you think its a little hypocritical how you are typing me based on my voice when that's what you just criticized me for doing?

MacGuffin

Permabanned
MBTI Type
xkcd
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
haha close guess actually, that's the type I'm nearest to but I actually use INFP functions and that's why I type as a strong NFP.
also don't you think its a little hypocritical how you are typing me based on my voice when that's what you just criticized me for doing?

I'm supposed to be typing you?

Nijntje

Warflower
MBTI Type
CRZY
Enneagram
4w5
He was telling you his type, his ESFPness is very clear.

It's true. He's a great big dirty feeler.

HE'LL *OOZE* HIS FEELINGS EVERYWHERE WITH HIS DIRTY GREAT SENSOR MIND.

amerellis

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
4/9
He was telling you his type, his ESFPness is very clear.

really? but he just said that he thought he was ISTP, like a few minutes ago. wth?

I'm pretty convinced he's INFP but ESFP might be possible.

Nijntje

Warflower
MBTI Type
CRZY
Enneagram
4w5
really? but he just said that he thought he was ISTP, like a few minutes ago. wth?

I'm pretty convinced he's INFP but ESFP might be possible.

Actually, no, I'd agree on the INFP thing.

He just pouted in my blog.

Kasper

Diabolical
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
Maybe he's both. Split-personality?