• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Mistyped TypeCentral Members

Kasper

Diabolical
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
but like I said, I think she is a very well balanced ESTP/INFJ. Don't you think it is possible that you mistook Fe for Fi?

Fe I get, it's like a well-worn slipper that is comfy even if a little gaudy, Fi I do not, it's like realising that Tarzan doesn't have a beard and knowing something doesn't make sense, I see it when it's in action but it still perplexes me as to what it's doing. CzeCze has probably explained Fi to me in a manner that helped me understand it better than anyone, but I still can't understand it from an intimate perspective, when giving out functions the Invisible Pink Unicorn left me off the Fi list.

My question however is ESTP and INFJ... wtf?

amerellis

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
4/9
yeah it's weird. sometimes she sounds like an ESTP in her writing, others an INFJ. My only conclusion is that she is very well balanced.

Resonance

Energizer Bunny
MBTI Type
INfj
Enneagram
6w5
ooor maybe people write in different styles depending on who the audience is? >.>'

amerellis

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
4/9
I don't base it off of writing style I base it off of the sound of their voice.

CzeCze

RETIRED
MBTI Type
GONE
:D

Heehee...heehehe...

I wish there was an emoticon for a big man flexing...we would call it the 'Halla' emoticon and I would use it right here. Amerellis, have you met @Halla yet? He is our poster child for ESTPs (and I am proud to say someone thinks I sometimes sound like him)

amerellis

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
4/9

sorry, sound of their voice, written or spoken.

and @ CzeCze: I'd love to meet him and see if he actually is an ESTP as he claims or if he's possibly an ESTP faker. :p As was mentioned in that other thread' INFJ guys stop acting like ESTPs', lots of guys pretend to act more like ST dbags cause they think it's 'cool' and as a way of confroming to gender stereotypes.

Lady_X

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
this could be fun actually...you should start a thread just so you can type people.

amerellis

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
4/9
yeah i did already but i did it hastily and when i was in a poor mood and no one responded. I'd be happy to start a new one though. Which section do you think it should go in? What's my type?

CzeCze

RETIRED
MBTI Type
GONE
sorry, sound of their voice, written or spoken.

and @ CzeCze: I'd love to meet him and see if he actually is an ESTP as he claims or if he's possibly an ESTP faker. :p As was mentioned in that other thread' INFJ guys stop acting like ESTPs', lots of guys pretend to act more like ST dbags cause they think it's 'cool' and as a way of confroming to gender stereotypes.

:blink:

Dood...I'm a girl.

amerellis

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
4/9
I'll double check my typing of CzeCze.

you're right. she's an ENFP.

fuck.

Kierva

#KUWK
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
It is how you present on the forumz. I know you have SPs in your family that you don't relate to, and you get annoyed by people saying it's how you "vibe"... but it is how you vibe :biggrin:

You come across online as having a bigger personality than the average ENFP, and nothing like an ENTJ. You use frilly speech, you make a visual impact with what you say, you are not business like.

ETA: I'm not saying you are ESFP, I would not make that kind of presumption, it is however how you come across.

wat

Elfboy

Certified Sausage Smoker
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
It is how you present on the forumz. I know you have SPs in your family that you don't relate to, and you get annoyed by people saying it's how you "vibe"... but it is how you vibe :biggrin:

You come across online as having a bigger personality than the average ENFP, and nothing like an ENTJ. You use frilly speech, you make a visual impact with what you say, you are not business like.

ETA: I'm not saying you are ESFP, I would not make that kind of presumption, it is however how you come across.

whachu talkin bout? I'm ENFP and you won't find a bigger personality :D

Kierva

#KUWK
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
[MENTION=5684]Elfboy[/MENTION] is not an ENFP. He is an uptight ISTJ.

*pokepokepoke* :p