• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Mistyped TypeCentral Members

Thalassa

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx
To be fair I always got ESTP vibes from YourLocalJesus.

I think he has too much of an "open" vibe to be INTJ...I tried to convince him he was ENTJ when he was trying to decide between the two.

ENTJ and ESTP are frequently confused....so....

Valiant

Courage is immortality
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
8w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Well, there are many ideas and opinions about my type... Ranging from ESTP, ESFJ, ISFJ!?, ENTJ, INTJ, ENTP, ISTJ, ESTJ, ENFJ, ENFP, ISTP and (I think) ESFP...

Guessing this is due to my dynamic and awesome personality.
Well, that and the fact that you guys don't like my opinions and try to dissociate with me ;)
As usual, though, i'll just have to give you the good ol' kick-in-the-ass and confidently tell you that you're sadly clueless, as usual.

I can't be everything at once, unless the Christian God really exists and through that, also Jesus.
Think I saw a thread about Jesus Christ's type somewhere, and it seemed to be agreed on that He was all types ;)
That's also assuming that I am him, and that I have come to die for you (a bunch of rude and impolite people who I can't muster any respect for).
It's all a bit depressing, to say the least. :(

Edit: that being said, until further notice, I know best.

Thalassa

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx
Well, there are many ideas and opinions about my type... Ranging from ESTP, ESFJ, ISFJ!?, ENTJ, INTJ, ENTP, ISTJ, ESTJ, ENFJ, ENFP, ISTP and (I think) ESFP...

Guessing this is due to my dynamic and awesome personality.
Well, that and the fact that you guys don't like my opinions and try to dissociate with me ;)
As usual, though, i'll just have to give you the good ol' kick-in-the-ass and confidently tell you that you're sadly clueless, as usual.

I can't be everything at once, unless the Christian God really exists and through that, also Jesus.
Think I saw a thread about Jesus Christ's type somewhere, and it seemed to be agreed on that He was all types ;)
That's also assuming that I am him, and that I have come to die for you (a bunch of rude and impolite people who I can't muster any respect for).
It's all a bit depressing, to say the least. :(

Edgar has an awesome personality, and I don't think that makes him any less INTJ.

Same for Invisible Jim, who is awesome in a different way, but none-the-less INTJ.

I'm not trying to be rude. I really don't think you're INTJ, and there are several other people who typed themselves as such, and I told them the same thing.

Valiant

Courage is immortality
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
8w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Edgar has an awesome personality, and I don't think that makes him any less INTJ.

Same for Invisible Jim, who is awesome in a different way, but none-the-less INTJ.

I'm not trying to be rude. I really don't think you're INTJ, and there are several other people who typed themselves as such, and I told them the same thing.

Thing is, you just know what I choose to express, you don't know me.
What you see is those (statistically) two posts per day that I write.
You see an end product, often full of Te, Se and other practical stuff.
You never see the process of thought or intuitive leaps that get me there.
Why? Because we've not met and this is a static and not very adverse form of communication.

As such, I trust my judgement on the matter of the order of my functions, which makes types, over yours.
I don't dislike you all that much, either, to be fair.

Thalassa

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx
lol @ "I don't dislike you all that much"

I thought we were friends, comrade. Good will to all men, let's celebrate by purging the enemies of the state.

Edgar

Nerd King Usurper
MBTI Type
INTJ
Instinctual Variant
sx
no one ever confuses ME with an ENTJ :cheese:

I don't see why anyone would. Your whoring seems smooth and effortless.
ENTJ whoring tends to be noticeably clumsier and heavy handed by comparison.

Valiant

Courage is immortality
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
8w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
lol @ "I don't dislike you all that much"

I thought we were friends, comrade. Good will to all men, let's celebrate by purging the enemies of the state.

Alright. I'll explain.
I've had to force people to take me for who I am all my life.
Always, someone is trying to pin traits and crap to me that isn't part of me.
Always some label that I do not wish to be put upon me.
I've beaten people up for it at several occasions, to be honest.
"Respect" out of fear is ultimately better than not having the freedom to define yourself.
It is nothing short of a bully mentality that is widely present.

INTJ, or at least NTJ, is part of what I am, and it is annoying to have people not accept that.
This is me we're talking about, it is definitely and forever outside your area of expertise, and inside mine.
I won't let anyone else define me, but myself, ever.
As such, attempts at trying to do so anyway will lessen a person in my eyes.
That won't cause death rays to hit you, or such, I know.
Just demanding that you all respectfully shut the hell up about it, because it's not for you to decide.

Edgar

Nerd King Usurper
MBTI Type
INTJ
Instinctual Variant
sx
I can't figure out why that is so difficult for people to grasp.

Sorry, but nobody on this board is that great of an actor.

There are a lot of bad typologists though.

miss fortune

not to be trusted
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
I don't see why anyone would. Your whoring seems smooth and effortless.
ENTJ whoring tends to be noticeably clumsier and heavy handed by comparison.

it's not whoring... I love them all :boohoo:

plus... I post a lot because I see lots of things that interests me... by that conclusion I should conclude that those that rarely post are boring? :thinking:

and my Custom Title, before you comment on that, is an inside joke with another member...

Edgar

Nerd King Usurper
MBTI Type
INTJ
Instinctual Variant
sx
Alright. I'll explain.
I've had to force people to take me for who I am all my life.
Always, someone is trying to pin traits and crap to me that isn't part of me.
Always some label that I do not wish to be put upon me.
I've beaten people up for it at several occasions, to be honest.

Why do you care if somebody thinks you are this or that?
And going as far as beating somebody up for it? Really? I mean, unless they were baiting your race or something, I don't see how that's justified.

"Respect" out of fear is ultimately better than not having the freedom to define yourself.
It is nothing short of a bully mentality that is widely present.

INTJ, or at least NTJ, is part of what I am, and it is annoying to have people not accept that.

Why do associate type with respect? Being an ESTP or INTJ in and of itself doesn't not equate to respectability. I've seen plenty of incompetent INTJs as well as impressive ESTPs. This interconnection of type with own ego is frankly, idiotic. That's like being proud of being born with blond hair.

To me, this external acceptance that you seek is indicative of you being an Extravert. INTJs don't give two shits about being accepted by the general populace.

This is me we're talking about, it is definitely and forever outside your area of expertise, and inside mine.
I won't let anyone else define me, but myself, ever.
As such, attempts at trying to do so anyway will lessen a person in my eyes.
That won't cause death rays to hit you, or such, I know.
Just demanding that you all respectfully shut the hell up about it, because it's not for you to decide.

My opinion, or ANYONE's opinion of you, doesn't change who you really are. Stop getting so worked up about it.

And do you really expect people to accept the rationality of your argument through a sheer show of force?

Sorry, dude, you don't sound like an INTJ to me.
Try not to lose your shit over it.

Valiant

Courage is immortality
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
8w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Edgar, I told you to back off. This is not up for discussion. Now stop harassing me, because that is what you are doing here and elsewhere.
You know fully well what I am talking about, so skip the whole innocent act.

If this continues, i'll report you, for what it's worth. You're really good at not breaking rules that often, despite being a royal pain.

KDude

I kind of give a shit about what people think (not too much, but still). Not sure if that's Fe > Fi, or an extroverted thing.

Edgar

Nerd King Usurper
MBTI Type
INTJ
Instinctual Variant
sx
Just for the record, I grow weary of having to disclose the fact that I do not equate type with achievement or respect. For various reasons people build an emotional attachment to a certain type and go bunkers when someone tries to make them see the world from a different point of view.

I for one, never got worked up about somebody suggesting that I was of a different type (so far: ENTP, ENTJ, and ISTJ)
The only time I get annoyed is when someone didn't bother researching the topic and go on arguing about it anyway.

---------- Post added at 06:51 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:51 PM ----------

Edgar, I told you to back off. This is not up for discussion. Now stop harassing me, because that is what you are doing here and elsewhere.
You know fully well what I am talking about, so skip the whole innocent act.

If this continues, i'll report you, for what it's worth. You're really good at not breaking rules that often, despite being a royal pain.

What THE FUCK are talking about man?

Halla74

Artisan Conquerer
MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
7w8
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
OK peeps.

Instead of shit slinging let's change topic.

Anyone think I'm not an ESTP?

My P/J are almost balanced (52/48).
My N/S score is approximately 40/60 (respectively).
I'm a 7w8, no doubt about that.

This comes up as a result of a discussion of my potential Socionics type, and that it might be different than ESTp.

It would be interesting to hear what the good peeps of TypC think.

Thanks for your insights.

:solidarity:

-Halla