• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Mistyped TypeCentral Members

Walking Tourist

it's tea time!
MBTI Type
esfp
Enneagram
Hey Wolfy,
You stole my question...
Am I still isfp?
Or am I esfp?
Or am I istp?
How about infp?
That's one-quarter of the types. I don't think that I fit the descriptions of any of the others.
Getting ready to toss a coin... or two coins...:devil:

Yeah. Am I still isfp?

Queen Kat

The Duchess of Oddity
MBTI Type
E.T.
Enneagram
7w8
Yeah. Am I still isfp?

You're still ISFP. I don't know, I just don't identify with ENFPs anymore. They just seem like jumpy gumballs to me and I don't feel like a jumpy gumball at all. I'm more of an electric lemon.

Quiet

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
Hey all, I thought I'd jump on the thread bandwagon too. Any thoughts about my type? Thanks in advance :D

Wonkavision

Retired Member
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7w8
Yeah it is over in the video thread from a few months ago. I don't have the link handy.

Oh, OK--yeah, I've watched your video before.

Here's a link to Stalemate's video, in case anyone wants to watch it and try to type Stalemate: http://www.typologycentral.com/forums/1171558-post1054.html

It's hard to tell.

I think that answering those kinds of questions puts a person in a serious and contemplative mode that may or may not reflect their actual personality.

It was all kind of safe and pedestrian, so nothing really stands out to me. :shrug:

stalemate

Post-Humorously
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7w6
Yeah it was all safe and pedestrian. I was also exhausted because we had a baby who was still not consistently sleeping through the night and I was coming off a wicked sinus infection. Maybe one day I will make one where I just talk about whatever I feel like. Talking to the camera is awkward though... It was like talking to myself which is weird.

I will day though, I am really, really laid-back especially in that setting. But I do get really silly in a group or something,

stalemate

Post-Humorously
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7w6
Oh yeah lol I never actually watched my own video. It was like "ok that felt... Awkward.... <upload>"

:tongue:

Edgar

Nerd King Usurper
MBTI Type
INTJ
Instinctual Variant
sx
Here's my list ("x" indicates a letter that I am not sure of):

Elaur - ESFJ
JustHer - ISFJ
Oberon - ENFP
YourLocalJesus - ESxP
Lark - ESxJ
wildcat - IxFP

Valiant

Courage is immortality
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
8w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Here's my list ("x" indicates a letter that I am not sure of):

Elaur - ESFJ
JustHer - ISFJ
Oberon - ENFP
YourLocalJesus - ESxP
Lark - ESxJ
wildcat - IxFP

How cute. It is an interesting point, though.
Thing is, I think you confuse "INTJ" with some sort of disorder.
Thank you for noticing that I do not have it, kind sir. :hug:

You shouldn't be so hard on yourself.

Such Irony

Honor Thy Inferior
MBTI Type
INtp
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Apparently it's possible that I'm ENTP...

Damnit... I'm confused again!!!!!

Going by your videos, you seem like a pretty clear cut case of INTP. Your demeanor seemed a lot more I than E. Although you may feel extraverted online. I kinda do but it doesn't make me an E.

Mr. Sherlock Holmes

Consulting Detective
MBTI Type
JiNe
Enneagram
5W4
Going by your videos, you seem like a pretty clear cut case of INTP. Your demeanor seemed a lot more I than E. Although you may feel extraverted online. I kinda do but it doesn't make me an E.

Yeah, I'm different online to in real life. I can occasionally be social and energetic though, but I think I have very strong Ti, so I'm pretty sure I'm INTP. My occasional impatience or random and somewhat impulsive (though never in any serious situation, only casually) behaviour was also a point of doubt. But is there a difference between impulsive randomness and being Ne dom? I dunno. I'm thinking that sort of thing is more just behaviour that my Ti doesn't feel the need to monitor.

But yeah, if I was ENTP, those would be the main reasons.

Edgar

Nerd King Usurper
MBTI Type
INTJ
Instinctual Variant
sx
Apparently it's possible that I'm ENTP...

Damnit... I'm confused again!!!!!

No self respecting ENTP would ever consider themselves to be an introvert.

How cute. It is an interesting point, though.
Thing is, I think you confuse "INTJ" with some sort of disorder.
Thank you for noticing that I do not have it, kind sir. :hug:

You shouldn't be so hard on yourself.

I think you just have a raging hard on for militarism, associate NTJs with it, and thus type yourself as such.

Oh and INTJs don't use hugs during arguments, even for condescending purposes.