• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Mistyped TypeCentral Members

KDude

I am INFP.. I'm frustrated of having to live up to the repuation of a grounded person. :cool:

So I don't promote depth enough. It's because I think it's kind of unnecessary, that's all. :)

KDude

Thanks, man. As far as I can tell, the hat does fit better. We'll see.. maybe it'll fly off my head tomorrow. :newwink:

G

Ginkgo

I am INFP.. I'm frustrated of having to live up to the repuation of a grounded person. :cool:

So I don't promote depth enough. It's because I think it's kind of unnecessary, that's all. :)

Lol, didn't you used to be ESFP?

KDude

Yeah. I'm just impulsive or assertive sometimes. I'm not ESFP though. I'm just a kamikaze IFP or something. Internally, it's uncomfortable at first, but sometimes I hate letting opportunities or new experiences slip past me. I like being an observer and doing my own thing, but it rarely works out in my favor. Not always the wisest thing to do. I'm not good at putting myself out there proactively though, and creating opportunities (or not just opportunities, but a lot of small things too.. I don't really volunteer in typical conservations like an extrovert either. I'm not social like that).

Little_Sticks

Nah man, Final Fantasy 14 is coming out next month.. Time to upgrade from WoW.

Or maybe FF is for emo F kids like me. :thinking:

Oh dude, just want to warn you about the first game. Veterans of the first game that reached the max level on their characters had usually had a total play time of ~250days to over ~365days. If you think about that that means someone would have had to spend (and I'm not exaggerating at all here):

250days*24hours = 6000 hours

8hours per day * 365days per year = 2920 hours

So in two years a person would have to play about 8 hours a day every damn day to log in that much time. Talk about not having any kind of life. :shock::shock::shock:

Such Irony

Honor Thy Inferior
MBTI Type
INtp
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
I'm thinking I'm no longer an INTP. I think I may be an ESFJ instead.

skylights

i love
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
i'm tired of being NeFi. i'm going to be NiFe instead and start having prophetic dreams.

KDude

Oh dude, just want to warn you about the first game. Veterans of the first game that reached the max level on their characters had usually had a total play time of ~250days to over ~365days. If you think about that that means someone would have had to spend (and I'm not exaggerating at all here):

250days*24hours = 6000 hours

8hours per day * 365days per year = 2920 hours

So in two years a person would have to play about 8 hours a day every damn day to log in that much time. Talk about not having any kind of life. :shock::shock::shock:

I had bought the first one when it came out, but it seemed made for forced grouping, and I didn't feel like bothering right away. The group dynamics seemed cool though, and more tactical than a typical MMO. Figured this new one would be worth checking out. I can't play anything for that long though. There's an MMO site I used to post at that had a name for that: catass (or alternatively, poopsock).

Quiet

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
Okies! I guess sometimes I wonder if I'm INFJ or another type. Maybe INFP or INTP. I'm fairly certain I'm an FJ, but once in a while I begin to question it.

Any thoughts? :)

strychnine

All Natural! All Good!
I have Ti and Si. Both strong, in no defined order. I'm not sure I'm Si dominant. But I lack both Ne and Fe. Any help?

Woah. How can you tell if you're in your shadow?

KDude

Maybe we're all in our shadows. :(

tumblr_l5w2qsZYKc1qzzw5do1_500.jpg

Such Irony

Honor Thy Inferior
MBTI Type
INtp
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
I have Ti and Si. Both strong, in no defined order. I'm not sure I'm Si dominant. But I lack both Ne and Fe. Any help?

Woah. How can you tell if you're in your shadow?

Hmmm. I thought possibly INTP for you before but an INTP would have a fairly strong Ne considering its their auxilary function. But if you're stuck in the Ti/Si loop you may be developing tertiary Si at the expense of auxilary Ne.

ISFJ is a problem for a similar reason as INTP. I would expect an ISFJ to have a much stronger Fe.

ISTJ has dominant Si but has stronger Te than Ti. Ti would be in the sixth position for ISTJ.

ISTP has dominant Ti but has stronger Se than Si. Si is in the sixth position for ISTP.

For some reason you seem to strike me more as INTP than ISFJ, just in the way you post. The unsureness of your type and wanting to consider the possibilities suggests INTP in favor of ISFJ. In general J's tend to be more quick to settle on a type than Ps and less likely to change their mind. There are exceptions though and its not a hard and fast rule.

Maybe you are underestimating your Ne. You're considering the possibilities. That's a large part of what Ne does. Your type is probably one of the following: INTP, ISFJ, ISTJ, or ISTP and I'd say INTP is most likely.

strychnine

All Natural! All Good!
Hmmm. I thought possibly INTP for you before but an INTP would have a fairly strong Ne considering its their auxilary function. But if you're stuck in the Ti/Si loop you may be developing tertiary Si at the expense of auxilary Ne.

ISFJ is a problem for a similar reason as INTP. I would expect an ISFJ to have a much stronger Fe.

ISTJ has dominant Si but has stronger Te than Ti. Ti would be in the sixth position for ISTJ.

ISTP has dominant Ti but has stronger Se than Si. Si is in the sixth position for ISTP.

For some reason you seem to strike me more as INTP than ISFJ, just in the way you post. The unsureness of your type and wanting to consider the possibilities suggests INTP in favor of ISFJ. In general J's tend to be more quick to settle on a type than Ps and less likely to change their mind. There are exceptions though and its not a hard and fast rule.

Maybe you are underestimating your Ne. You're considering the possibilities. That's a large part of what Ne does. Your type is probably one of the following: INTP, ISFJ, ISTJ, or ISTP and I'd say INTP is most likely.

I appreciate this breakdown. Really. But every type considers possibilities to some degree. The P/J thing makes sense, though. Admittedly I lack a drive for closure. There are some SPs here though that question if not change their types, and a few SJs do this as well. It's not exclusive to NPs.

Maybe what I think is Si is actually Se, and/or what I think is Ti is really Fi or Te...or something.

Do you relate to my posts? If so, I'm tempted to say that you want me to be INTP. Because if I'm not, and you still relate, that means you could actually be SFJ, and who wants to be that? Right...

Also you aren't the first person to tell me I could be INTP, but the other 2 who said that were also INTPs...