• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Mistyped TypeCentral Members

Night

Boring old fossil
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5/8
Can anyone see an ISTP vibe in me?

Resonance

Energizer Bunny
MBTI Type
INfj
Enneagram
6w5
There are so many NPs on this site who are SPs, particularly a lot of the "ENPs" here. It makes a lot of the information posted not really reliable.

only N produces reliable information

miss fortune

not to be trusted
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
wow... I KNEW there was a reason that I scored the serpent in the what biblical villain are you test! it's that damned S making me all deceptive! :tongue:

Snuggletron

Reptilian
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
wow... I KNEW there was a reason that I scored the serpent in the what biblical villain are you test! it's that damned S making me all deceptive! :tongue:

Well, the letter 'S' looks like a snake, you see.

'N' could be a sideways hieroglyphic snake, though.

miss fortune

not to be trusted
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
thatssssss sssomewhat true
animal-smiley-4935.gif

OrangeAppled

Sugar Hiccup
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Whenever I see an ENFP post I usually assume the poster is an ESFP honestly. There are just so many ESFPs on here who tested ENFP and who went with it because they are "idealistic" or have a "quick mind" (which makes them think that they are Ne dominant, but they are actually type 7's who naturally have quick minds).

That sounds like my ESFP sister, who often tests ENFP. ESFPs with "N" interests seem likely to mistype. :yes:

tastes_like_purple

MBTI Type
XXXX
Enneagram
People keep thinking I'm an ESFP ¬¬
Although to be fair I've changed type so many times... xD