• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Mistyped TypeCentral Members

Kasper

Diabolical
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
It does depend!!

Wise and true.

Haphazard

Don't Judge Me!
MBTI Type
ENFJ
I thought saying "it depends" only meant that you were an economist. Or an old person.

Quinlan

Intriguing....
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
9w1
It can mean you want to know specific details because you don't like dealing in vague generalities.

G

garbage

It can mean you want to know specific details because you don't like dealing in vague generalities.

true, though saying "it depends" with no qualifiers is the vaguest generalization on the face of the planet

"What do you want to eat for dinner?"
"It depends."
":shock:"

Of course it depends! Everything depends to some degree! It doesn't mean that you can't or shouldn't make some claims once in a while!! So angry!! :steam:

G

garbage

also: I don't want to start a new thread or anything and I'm kind of bored and maybe some people have read some posts of mine so tell me what your perception of my type is thanks

:popc1:

Quiet

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
Ok, I'm curious as to how anyone might type me. Granted, I have not been here many months, but maybe some of you would have some thoughts about my type.

Kasper

Diabolical
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
Your avatar screams INFJ to me for some reason.

Kasper

Diabolical
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
:D SH, yours screams lovable, huggable, trouble making ISFP. Sorry, seems your avi is mistyped =/

Quiet

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram

I went back and read a few of your posts. It would seem as though you are typed correctly, but it's always best to be able to regard someone irl. So, as far as I can tell from here, you seem like an ENFP.