• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Mistyped TypeCentral Members

KDude

See, I don't really like fire too much. Or fast-moving wheels. Or heights. You know, things like that.

I love fire.

jimi%20fire.jpg

And fast cars..and heights aren't too bad. Hap may not be SP ;)

Haphazard

Don't Judge Me!
MBTI Type
ENFJ
For some reason I do not have the same aversion to boiling oil. Perhaps this is just because I have not been dunked in a vat of it yet.

ragashree

Reason vs Being
MBTI Type
Mine
Enneagram
1w9
Not complaining about this one. :D

You did make this one easy with the addittional information ;)

Lux... The only alternative I can think of is INFP. Still seems more INFJ than anything, maybe not the strongest of J tendencies though.

Kasper

Diabolical
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
Why don't you look at my blog and decide?

You're blunt, to the point, often confuse people about if you're being serious or sarcastic, and you remind me of Amph on INTJf and Slant who is around here and INTPc sometimes. ISTP totally works.

/debate

Quinlan

Intriguing....
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
9w1
You must be an ISFP you like esplosions, you have a deviantart profile and you answer questions with "it depends on the context", there is nothing left.

wolfy

awsm
Every statement should begin with "It depends..." I need a deviant art profile.