• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Mistyped TypeCentral Members

ragashree

Reason vs Being
MBTI Type
Mine
Enneagram
1w9
Actually Curzon just called me an INTJ, or maybe an ISTP. I dunno, some kind of type like that. I'm not like, sociable enough or something? I don't think I'm brave enough or something to be an ISTP.

That's interesting... What made you type yourself ENFJ then? That hasn't really been the vibe I get from you either... you seem more T to me, though I don't have that much to go on as yet.

Haphazard

Don't Judge Me!
MBTI Type
ENFJ
That's interesting... What made you type yourself ENFJ then? That hasn't really been the vibe I get from you either... you seem more T to me, though I don't have that much to go on as yet.

The ENFJ typing came from the April Fools type switch. I figured it was as good a type as any, so I kept it.

R

Riva

Actually Curzon just called me an INTJ, or maybe an ISTP. I dunno, some kind of type like that. I'm not like, sociable enough or something? I don't think I'm brave enough or something to be an ISTP.

Just saying :laugh:. Could be wrong. Actually most probably is wrong. Just a guess I made on the very little interactions I've had with you.

Ps -

ISTPs appear brave (and somewhat are brave) because they know what they are doing and what they are getting in to. They know they have experience enough to pull it off. This is why they appear to be heroic. But they would not exactly jump in to a well to be heroic.That would be ESFPs ;).

ISTPs are the experts at what they know. Isn't that why they are called the Crafters. They are not called the crafters because they spend their whole day fixing cars and machines. They get to the bottom of things and learn everything they have to know about any form of science or arts.

Haphazard

Don't Judge Me!
MBTI Type
ENFJ
Just saying :laugh:. Could be wrong. Actually most probably is wrong. Just a guess I made on the very little interactions I've had with you.

Ps -

ISTPs appear brave (and somewhat are brave) because they know what they are doing and what they are getting in to. They know they have experience enough to pull it off. This is why they appear to be heroic. But they would not exactly jump in to a well to be heroic.That would be ESFPs ;).

ISTPs are the experts at what they know. Isn't that why they are called the Crafters. They are not called the crafters because they spend their whole day fixing cars and machines. They get to the bottom of things and learn everything they have to know about any form of science or arts.

I have just never heard of any SPs with anxiety disorders, that's all.

I do a lot of projects. I have a plan but the plan can change, and often does. They don't get finished if I run out of ideas for what's next.

Zarathustra

Let Go Of Your Team
I have just never heard of any SPs with anxiety disorders, that's all.

I like popping a xanax every so often at least. one esfp girl put it well "it's like getting stoned...but without the work!" :doh: :D

I dated an ESFP for a long time, and her inferior Ni would cause her to obsess with possible problems she'd face in the future.

She was extremely good at interacting with people. But when she was stressed, it was all about future-obsession.

Might be a different kind of anxiety than what you're talking about, though, as there are many different kinds.

Lady_X

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
do me! do me! i might fancy a new type. :)

Lady_X

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
cool...maybe i'll bake somethin and do a craft project sounds fun..yay! thanks! :D

ragashree

Reason vs Being
MBTI Type
Mine
Enneagram
1w9
^^ Trinity's allowed to stereotype people too isn't she?

Hmm, maybe she's ENTJ actually... Yup, sounds good :devil:

KDude

I dated an ESFP for a long time, and her inferior Ni would cause her to obsess with possible problems she'd face in the future.

She was extremely good at interacting with people. But when she was stressed, it was all about future-obsession.

Might be a different kind of anxiety than what you're talking about, though, as there are many different kinds.

My Ni is in decent shape, I think! (if I understand it right)

But yeah, I do have some of those issues.. Not so much atm (and therefore, no Xanax either.... ugh, I can't believe I even said that actually :doh: Xanax is a shitty drug.).

ragashree

Reason vs Being
MBTI Type
Mine
Enneagram
1w9
Wow, it's not like the ISFPs to be so doubtful about their types, but now we have three in a row! :thinking:

Curious feeling = INTJ ;)