• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Mistyped TypeCentral Members

ragashree

Reason vs Being
MBTI Type
Mine
Enneagram
1w9
Wanna have delusions of divine grandeur together? It could be fun!

Ah, an ENFJ! :yes: Who better to be my Earthly Prophet? You can recruit followers and spread My Word among the Heathens! :party2:

Let's do it!

then can I pretend to be an INTJ too? :jesus:

Absolutely, I recommend changing your type without delay. I hope you'll let me pretend to be an ESTP in that case though ;)

miss fortune

not to be trusted
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
but can you really pull off being an ESTP? :newwink:

or could I even pull off being an INTJ :unsure:

ragashree

Reason vs Being
MBTI Type
Mine
Enneagram
1w9
I'm sure I remember doing a silly test which claimed to measure your actualised type vs your aspirational type, vs the type you were attracted to. It said my aspirational self was ESTP, both times I took it! That motivation has to count for something!

Thalassa

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx
Ahaha even though this seems to be a joke post, I met simulatedworld in real life; and it's safe to say he's an ENTP. He's said that on here that he thinks he's in a dominant-tertiary loop (keyword- just on here). His mom is an ESFJ; and so growing up he had to adjust to being around an Fe dominant. So that's probably where people see a lot of Fe coming from him.

There's no need to make a real argument against the claim of SimulatedWorld being ESFJ...just as there's no real argument to make against me being an ESFP...it's sheer ridiculousness, and Sim was obviously trying to troll me and I'm just returning the favor.

I mean, really, who the hell goes from insisting "SFPs don't act like this! Only NFPs get this whiny with their Fi!" to suddenly claiming I might be one of those cool SFPs? No, not hardly. He's going along with what NoCaps said, apparently, whose typing skills I seriously question after he called Edgar an ENTP. Apparently according to NoCaps, funny = ENTP and sexy = ESFP.

teslashock

Geolectric
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
7w6
Why would you trade in your Ne Marm? Sounds like a pretty silly idea to me...

Resonance

Energizer Bunny
MBTI Type
INfj
Enneagram
6w5
Edgar is pretty sexy. Maybe he is ESFP, after all.
If by 'all' you mean 'a taxing police chase through a destructive riot during the collapse of the entire New York Stock Exchange'.

Possibly 'while smoking a cigar'.

Thalassa

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx
Why would you trade in your Ne Marm? Sounds like a pretty silly idea to me...

Because I'm an ESFP now just like Zelda Sayre Fitzgerald. I mean, you know how much time ESFPs spend on the Internet, accumulating over 5,000 posts on a site in a single year. That's so ESFP like. Why didn't I see it before?

miss fortune

not to be trusted
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
hey... I'm an ESTP and I rank second in post count despite having a 6 month absence last year :thelook:

ragashree

Reason vs Being
MBTI Type
Mine
Enneagram
1w9
Sure, means no emoticons.

So ask yourself, is it really worth it?

Hey, I use them sometimes! :yes:

So does that mean I can never be admitted to the elite ranks of the INTJs? :sadbanana:

Or just that I will have to give emoticons up in order to be admitted?

Haphazard

Don't Judge Me!
MBTI Type
ENFJ
Ah, an ENFJ! :yes: Who better to be my Earthly Prophet? You can recruit followers and spread My Word among the Heathens! :party2:

Let's do it!

Actually Curzon just called me an INTJ, or maybe an ISTP. I dunno, some kind of type like that. I'm not like, sociable enough or something? I don't think I'm brave enough or something to be an ISTP.