• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Mistyped TypeCentral Members

Laurie

Was E.laur
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7w6
Sounds awful paranoid of you. I was just curious as to your understanding of MBTI.

And if you find it intersting that people think you are a J, don't you want to find out why? Unless of course you already made up your mind that you are an ENFP, and don't want to hear any ideas that would indicate otherwise (which, btw, would likely indicate that you are a J)

And if it's any consolation, I've been known to reconsider my original typing once I got more info (for example, I used to think ThatGirl was an ESTP until I met her in person)

It's very, very obvious that I'm not xxxj of any type. It's like asking me to reconsider if I might be male. It's just not really possible. Funny, but not possible.

Edgar

Nerd King Usurper
MBTI Type
INTJ
Instinctual Variant
sx
It's very, very obvious that I'm not xxxj of any type. It's like asking me to reconsider if I might be male. It's just not really possible. Funny, but not possible.

Well, if you made up your mind, then you made up your mind.

Jeffster

veteran attention whore
MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sx
Have you actually read ENFP posts on this board? Go, do it. We really aren't. ENFPs are usually in someone's face about something, even if it's the mean guy.

True. Most ENFP women are schizophrenic psycho bitch-goddesses.

That's why they're so damn hot. :wubbie:

Thalassa

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx
Here I fixed it for you.

Yes, ISFJs are frightened of us. Common knowledge. We're too much for you guys.

Shouldn't you be somewhere playing tennis or something?

ayoitsStepho

Twerking & Lurking
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
Pft, ENFPs are the bomb. I love them!
They bring out my inner little girl. :wubbie:

KDude

i guess i don't know any ENFP's. no one has ever brought out my inner little girl. :(

KDude

ACTUALLY...

I've (to use a bad word) stalked Elaur's vid on Youtube. :D And another ENFP vid. And now seeing Sapienne's vid, all of you strike me as very similar. FWIW, I don't see how she'd be mistaken for SFJ.

Laurie

Was E.laur
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7w6
I love the word stalked, I use it too much. I have a feeling I'm going to end up using it with someone who really was stalked and they are going to flip out on me.

I've gotten a few reps/pms/ims about that some people think I look J because I'm old and more comfortable with functions that I probably wasn't as a younger ENFP. In my video kdude mentioned I cleared off enough of the craft table behind me for it to look clean. I even pointed the camera toward the corner so my messy rec room wasn't visible.

I was on a forum where this female kept posting these "sexy" pics of her with this crappy bathroom that needed cleaning in the background. The people on the forum thought it was hilarious. I learned from that to pay attention to everything in the frame, not just the "focus" of it. I probably wouldn't even have noticed the mess 15 years ago.

And yes, I'm very obviously not SFJ. It's actually become a joke with people who know me. It does make me realize how hard it is to type people on a forum.

Little Linguist

Striving for balance
MBTI Type
xNFP
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Speaking of which, Elaur, I wonder how people's typing would differ if they met each other in real life....

Lady_X

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
elaur...you have always seemed very enfp to me and i don't get how your video would've confused anyone. if you listen to all of our (enfp) answers we all say very similar things imo.

B

brainheart

The inferior function stuff posted precipitated a major identity crisis/wake up call on my part. I mention this because I think a lot of people on here aren't necessarily healthy. If you were doing what you were supposed to be, would you be arguing functions on a typology forum? (When I say 'a lot of people', I mean 'me', as in my agonizing over type and what is my dominant function is so Si+Te.) Big picture me says, "Jesus, you've always been an INFP, would you just shut the hell up and go play some super-emo song on your guitar?"

miss fortune

not to be trusted
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
it's funny how watching some people's videos can remove all doubt as to what type they are! :laugh:

Lady_X

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
yeah? was there some you were unsure of or doubted before seeing their videos? that's kinda cool...who were they?

KDude

The inferior function stuff posted precipitated a major identity crisis/wake up call on my part. I mention this because I think a lot of people on here aren't necessarily healthy. If you were doing what you were supposed to be, would you be arguing functions on a typology forum? (When I say 'a lot of people', I mean 'me', as in my agonizing over type and what is my dominant function is so Si+Te.) Big picture me says, "Jesus, you've always been an INFP, would you just shut the hell up and go play some super-emo song on your guitar?"

hahah no i probably wouldn't be here, you're right.

i'm fairly sure i'm not an infp though. ;) i have my emo-guitar-playing tendencies, but i'd only test that way if i intentionally chose to..

where i'm a little torn is whether i'm more Fi than Se.