• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Mistyped TypeCentral Members

G

garbage

If everyone is ENFP, then that takes away from my unique snowflake identity. And Fi cares about that. Deeply. That's like cognitive function theory 101!

Therefore, nobody else below this line can be ENFP. Sorry, dudes. You forced me to do this.

----------------------------------------------------------------

Eric B

ⒺⓉⒷ
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I wanted to be typed an ESTJ! Come on even Eric B said I have too much Te and not enough Ne.
I'm not the one who said that. I know Gabe did, and I forgot if anyone else. And back then he was influenced by a certain [folk-typology] "expert" who likes to type people as Te or Fi types, and he later realized the folly of that system, when he dropped ENFP as his own type.
You always seemed INTP to me.

wolfy

awsm
I'm not enfp, I am isfp. I am enfp by night. I wonder what an enfp batman would be like?

Laurie

Was E.laur
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7w6
Greedy Eyebrows: Yeah but you've only been ENFP for about a third of the time I've been on this board. I'm not sure you even count.

Wolfy: I've always said I feel like I'm high all the time. (Are you drunk again?)

Valiant

Courage is immortality
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
8w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Greedy Eyebrows: Yeah but you've only been ENFP for about a third of the time I've been on this board. I'm not sure you even count.

Wolfy: I've always said I feel like I'm high all the time. (Are you drunk again?)

Lol... It's all that Red Bull. ;)
Crazy-ass person :D

Quinlan

Intriguing....
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
9w1
If everyone is ENFP, then that takes away from my unique snowflake identity. And Fi cares about that. Deeply. That's like cognitive function theory 101!

Therefore, nobody else below this line can be ENFP. Sorry, dudes. You forced me to do this.

----------------------------------------------------------------

But the thing is I took your spot and Wolfy took Elaur's, so you guys are gunna have to find another type, sorry.

G

garbage

Every ENFP counts. Every ENFP. We're all unique and valued, each in our own special way. :)

Laurie

Was E.laur
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7w6
Have you actually read ENFP posts on this board? Go, do it. We really aren't. ENFPs are usually in someone's face about something, even if it's the mean guy.

Thalassa

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx
Most ENFPs are nice. Very nice.

I used to be so empathetic and think so much about the suffering of other humans and animals that it would immobilize me. I don't think that's a very good way to live, because by being paralyzed by that sensitivity I wasn't really helping anyone.

I used to constantly give people things, donate to charities, get taken advantage of...the world will often take kindness for weakness and use nice people as a doormat.

So my point is that ENFPs probably ARE all nice (including me) in our pure form, in our uncorrupted state, but I think the cruelty of the world can end up giving very sensitive people a surprisingly hard side.

The people that I've known who never developed this side or shell of hardness continually get taken advantage of and hurt over and over again until they have no self-esteem left.

I also think agreeing for the sake of agreeing is a cop-out, and sometimes the most moral thing to do isn't going to make everybody happy. I think the description of ENFP as "The Champion" goes a long way in explaining how a person can be not-nice for what they view as the greater good.

Edgar

Nerd King Usurper
MBTI Type
INTJ
Instinctual Variant
sx
Elaur,

Do you find communication with me unpleasant or do you just lack an answer to my question?

Laurie

Was E.laur
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7w6
I expect a setup. Whatever I answer is going to be found to prove something, especially since you said you think I act FJ.

It's just interesting to me, that I could ever be typed a J. Is that like saying you think I use Fe?

ReadingRainbows

Cat Wench
MBTI Type
ENFJ
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Yeah, I agree, a non-jaded ENFP.

I know one enfp who came from a great family and he is one of the nicest people I know. In fact, his whole family is nice :) I think someone where in there all of you are too :)

Edgar

Nerd King Usurper
MBTI Type
INTJ
Instinctual Variant
sx
I expect a setup. Whatever I answer is going to be found to prove something, especially since you said you think I act FJ.

It's just interesting to me, that I could ever be typed a J. Is that like saying you think I use Fe?

Sounds awful paranoid of you. I was just curious as to your understanding of MBTI.

And if you find it intersting that people think you are a J, don't you want to find out why? Unless of course you already made up your mind that you are an ENFP, and don't want to hear any ideas that would indicate otherwise (which, btw, would likely indicate that you are a J)

And if it's any consolation, I've been known to reconsider my original typing once I got more info (for example, I used to think ThatGirl was an ESTP until I met her in person)

Fecal McAngry

Have you actually read ENFP posts on this board? Go, do it. We really aren't. ENFPs are usually in someone's face about something, even if it's the mean guy.

I read posts, and better yet, I interact with ENFPs IRL. In my experience a lot of the in someone's face stems from a desire to stand up for some disadvantaged or oppressed person or group.

Sometimes it's just a hissy fit or meltdown, but even those don't seem deliberately vindictive or hostile acts...