• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Mistyped TypeCentral Members

Qre:us

I am occasionally mistaken for an ISFJ, myself. Must be because of my gentle, harmony-seeking, contemplative nature.

entropie

Permabanned
MBTI Type
entp
Enneagram
I am occasionally mistaken for an ISFJ, myself. Must be because of my gentle, harmony-seeking, contemplative nature.

You know it takes far more than a budgie to self-decapitate :D

Totenkindly

@.~*virinaĉo*~.@
MBTI Type
BELF
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp

I'm sure that was it.

(Plus, uh, the immaculately organized kitchen counter.)

Quiet

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
I know I"m new and probably fairly unknown, but I'm curious if anyone has a "feel" for what type I might be?

ThatsWhatHeSaid

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
I know I"m new and probably fairly unknown, but I'm curious if anyone has a "feel" for what type I might be?

Based on this one post, being the only post I've read of yours, I'm going ISFJ. I'm about 95% certain.

SolitaryWalker

Tenured roisterer
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
Has anyone tried typing me as an ENFP yet?

teslashock

Geolectric
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
7w6
I think I might actually be an INFJ.

If you guys all agreed to that, would I spontaneously transform into a unicorn?

G

Ginkgo

I think I might actually be an INFJ.

If you guys all agreed to that, would I spontaneously transform into a unicorn?

Knights of the round table, say "I"!

knights_at_the_round_table.jpg

Eric B

ⒺⓉⒷ
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Has anyone tried typing me as an ENFP yet?
If you look way in the beginning of this thread, they were saying you were INTJ. (not enough Ne, too much Te, some claimed, etc). You were in fact one of the main stars of the thread.

BlueSprout

/X\(:: :: )/X\
MBTI Type
pfni
Enneagram
Sometimes I think I might be an ISFx. What the hell is with my Ne? Thoughts?

B

brainheart

The more I read, the less I have a clue for myself. Ne's at the top it appears (or close to, at the very least). Te and Si duel for my lowest, but I've had people say I don't 'seem' ENFP... I'm fairly confident I'm an enneagram four. (See sig.)

Yes, this is a riddle. And no, the answer isn't 'gumdrop eating piranha'. Because I don't like candy.

Edgar

Nerd King Usurper
MBTI Type
INTJ
Instinctual Variant
sx
I wouldn't be surprised if half of the people on this board are self-mistyped.