• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Mistyped TypeCentral Members

Matthew_Z

That chalkboard guy
MBTI Type
xxxx
Also, INTJmom is not an INTJ.

The I and J part are correct - the NT part not so much.

I believe she's merely taken on a few ISFJ elements simply because ISFJ is largely in line with the stereotypical "mom" persona. Upon digging deeper, her Ni-Te approach becomes more apparent. She seems to have some sort of admiration for Fe, but it would appear to be more of a strong Te attempting to branch out. (and, of course, society preferring F in females would lead to it being channeled differently)

While the "family values" she preaches are often associated with stereotypical SJs, (Si users) I don't see very much of an Si train of thought behind her reasons for holding those beliefs.

Edgar

Nerd King Usurper
MBTI Type
INTJ
Instinctual Variant
sx
I believe she's merely taken on a few ISFJ elements simply because ISFJ is largely in line with the stereotypical "mom" persona.

INTJs rarely conform for the sake of conforming, especially when it comes to personal life.

V

violaine

Synarch is an ENFP

Nah, he's ENTP for sure.

I also can't see anything else but INFJ for LA... I don't know if peeps are joking or not but I have seen her type queried a few times so just thought I'd say.

Edgar

Nerd King Usurper
MBTI Type
INTJ
Instinctual Variant
sx
Nah, he's ENTP for sure.

Well he is definately more T than you, but I think he shifts ever so slightly over to the F side of the specrtum.... kind of in the same way as his repressed homosexuality.

V

violaine

Well he is definately more T than you, but I think he shifts ever so slightly over to the F side of the specrtum.... kind of in the same way as his repressed homosexuality.

That's just INTJ wishful thinking, :p, (we all know how famously INTJs and ENFPs get along!)

He's too impersonal/detached to be ENFP imo. But perhaps it is poor form to be speculating about someone else's type whilst they aren't about.

King sns

MBTI Type
enfp
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx

You N's and your wishful thinking.

Matthew_Z

That chalkboard guy
MBTI Type
xxxx
INTJs rarely conform for the sake of conforming, especially when it comes to personal life.
You misinterpret my post.

Such "conforming" was not for the sake of conforming. I suspect that she deduced her lifestyle to be the most efficient and convenient. I further suspect a Te basis behind choosing such a path in life, (things are simpler, easier, etc) not a basis that would revolve around any of the ISFJ's key functions.

Edgar

Nerd King Usurper
MBTI Type
INTJ
Instinctual Variant
sx
You misinterpret my post.

Such "conforming" was not for the sake of conforming. I suspect that she deduced her lifestyle to be the most efficient and convenient. I further suspect a Te basis behind choosing such a path in life, (things are simpler, easier, etc) not a basis that would revolve around any of the ISFJ's key functions.

So an INTJ deduced that the most efficient way to live a life is to act like an ISFJ because, apparently, as you claim, things become "simpler and easier" that way?

Sorry, I'm not convinced.

Being a mother and an INTJ are not mutually exclusive. Read ceecee's posts as an illustration. She's a mother, and an INTJ.

Edgar

Nerd King Usurper
MBTI Type
INTJ
Instinctual Variant
sx
That's just INTJ wishful thinking, :p, (we all know how famously INTJs and ENFPs get along!)

He's too impersonal/detached to be ENFP imo. But perhaps it is poor form to be speculating about someone else's type whilst they aren't about.

Oh but he's always around... haunting me in my wetdreams.

That lousy minx.