User Tag List

Page 92 of 685 FirstFirst ... 42829091929394102142192592 ... LastLast

Thread: Mistyped TypeCentral Members

Don't Judge Me! Array Haphazard's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENFJ

Quote Originally Posted by ajblaise View Post
    hmm I haven't thought about how makeup might effect it... I'm sure it does.

It's just that in high school and in college and after college I've been around A LOT, too many, ESFJ and ESFP girls... I like to think that I know the type very well.
    Many of the girls who go to my school look exactly the same. This is because they all wear the same makeup the same way. I'm sure that if they stripped away their makeup, they'd all look much more different from each other.

Take this as you will.
    -Carefully taking sips from the Fire Hose of Knowledge

MBTI
    entp
    Enneagram
    3w2 so

Quote Originally Posted by Peguy View Post
    On online tests I keep scoring as INFP. But people often classify me as INFJ. So far, nobody has really challenged that.
    They are afraid of you, because people are afraid of INFJ's. Well I do not know, if all people are but I am

Jokes aside, I would give you the NF + IJ tag. I can relate to your posts in the forums often and they always are thought through. That makes your answers emit some sort of security and definiteness, I am used of J-types posts and I either find disgusting or intriguing.

As it goes for your facial ID, I would give you the advice to go a little bit more easy on lipgloss next time, it's disgusting
    Mankind Divided
    Time will explain.
    ~Persuasion - by Jane Austen

Minister of Propagandhi Array ajblaise's Avatar
    MBTI
    INTP

Quote Originally Posted by Haphazard View Post
    Many of the girls who go to my school look exactly the same. This is because they all wear the same makeup the same way. I'm sure that if they stripped away their makeup, they'd all look much more different from each other.

Take this as you will.
    I'm sure there were a lot of non-ESFJ's and the like I over looked... because since ESFJ's and ESFP's dominate the other types of girls might somehow blend in and maybe even try to act like their girl peers.

What would tell me a girl wasn't that type, is if at a party or something she was hanging with some oddball group of people, no makeup, a little artsy or emo looking..

MBTI
    entp
    Enneagram
    3w2 so

What would tell me a girl wasn't that type, is if at a party or something she was hanging with some oddball group of people, no makeup, a little artsy or emo looking..

This has proven to me to be no reliable stereotype. I eventually noticed that all of the ganja smokers I used to hang around with were SJ or SP.
    Mankind Divided
    Time will explain.

MBTI
    INTJ

Quote Originally Posted by Peguy View Post
    On online tests I keep scoring as INFP. But most people classify me as INFJ. So far, nobody has really challenged that.
    Would you be interested in taking another online test?
    It's tougher for we veterans to skew because there are three choices per question.

Discordia

Sniffles

Thanks for the kind words entropie. What posts of mine do you find disgusting?

As it goes for your facial ID, I would give you the advice to go a little bit more easy on lipgloss next time, it's disgusting
    ROTFL!

Minister of Propagandhi Array ajblaise's Avatar
    MBTI
    INTP

Quote Originally Posted by entropie View Post
    This has proven to me to be no reliable stereotype. I eventually noticed that all of the ganja smokers I used to hang around with were SJ or SP.
    I haven't met too many SJ smokers, besides the kind that will smoke a blunt just to get more fucked up when drunk.

I've been around maybe 100+ weed smokers, the types that are most into it are: NPs, SPs, NTs, and NF's.

MBTI
    entp
    Enneagram
    3w2 so

I haven't met too many SJ smokers, besides the kind that will smoke a blunt just to get more fucked up when drunk.

I've been around maybe 100+ weed smokers, the types that are most into it are: NPs, SPs, NTs, and NF's.
    Well, I do not know. This can be true or can not be true, the only thing that is true is that further proof is needed. And that is why I personally would not give much about steoreotypes, like "N-types" being mavericks to common society or facial ID's
    Mankind Divided
    Time will explain.

Sniffles

Quote Originally Posted by INTJMom View Post
    Would you be interested in taking another online test?
    It's tougher for we veterans to skew because there are three choices per question.

Discordia
    Yes INFP again.

Banned Array
    MBTI
    type

Entropie seems ENTP to me.

Peguy: *shrug* "You're weird." lol.