• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Mistyped TypeCentral Members

GargoylesLegacy

Kickin' Ass since 1984
MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
8w9
Falcarius said:
GargoylesLegacy: INFJ
Uh huh, so you Guys talk "behind my Back", eh? =P
Gee as far as that goes...I am always pretty hard to type with such Tests anyways. When I take a Test it often happens that I get the very same Score at two or more Result-Possibilities. Also I often work on my Personality, so it *could* be possible that I change thru the Types from Time to Time.

Though, I did read the INFJ Descriptions and I am still Way "too much into my own Stuff" to be more INFJ than INTJ somehow. But to me it doesn't matter too much anyways what Letters it is. It's just Letters after all. If People want to judge me by such a Thing, they can all go for it. I still think it's best to get to know me personally than just assuming how I am based on some Letters. Today I can look all INTJ-ish, tomorrow I might look ENTJ, INFJ or whatever. I am odd like that.

Ivy

Strongly Ambivalent
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
GL, why do you Capitalize random Letters in your Posts?

iwakar

crush the fences
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Uh huh, so you Guys talk "behind my Back", eh? =P
Gee as far as that goes...I am always pretty hard to type with such Tests anyways. When I take a Test it often happens that I get the very same Score at two or more Result-Possibilities. Also I often work on my Personality, so it *could* be possible that I change thru the Types from Time to Time.

Though, I did read the INFJ Descriptions and I am still Way "too much into my own Stuff" to be more INFJ than INTJ somehow. But to me it doesn't matter too much anyways what Letters it is. It's just Letters after all. If People want to judge me by such a Thing, they can all go for it. I still think it's best to get to know me personally than just assuming how I am based on some Letters. Today I can look all INTJ-ish, tomorrow I might look ENTJ, INFJ or whatever. I am odd like that.

You do outwardly resemble an INFJ more than an INTJ whether or not you agree with the assessment.

What I find noteworthy is that you aver your type is irrelevant... on a type forum. Peculiar much?

Falcarius

The Unwieldy Clawed One
MBTI Type
COOL
Uh huh, so you Guys talk "behind my Back", eh? =P.
Falcarius only talks behind his favourite members backs.:newwink:

Falcarius does not know what you're like offline, but you portray yourself on this forum as being too friendly for being one of those cold hearted INTJ's; Much the same way Night does.

GargoylesLegacy

Kickin' Ass since 1984
MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
8w9
Falcarius only talks behind his favourite members backs.:newwink:
Yeah, I love you too, Falco-saur. :devil:

Falcarius does not know what you're like offline, but you portray yourself on this forum as being too friendly for being one of those cold hearted INTJ's; Much the same way Night does.
Well, I am friendly to you Guys, yes. I mean I could also be mean and cold but that is not exactly the Way to make Friends or to learn new Stuff I guess. Besides it would suck major Ass if I came here only to be an Ass to People. Tho, I do have to say that except for you Guys I don't really talk to Anyone else. Not anymore.
I used to be pretty assy, but I had to compromise, because you don't really get Anywhere when being like that. Also personally I wouldn't like People to be like that with me either so I also shouldn't do it to them.
Oh and as a Matter of Fact there are some People in here who make me be more open and friendly than I would normally be. Actually, you are one of them, Falco-saurus. Not exactly sure how or why, but I won't complain. Hehe.

Uberfuhrer said:
She's from a German-speaking nation. She's capitalizing all nouns.
Yup, you got it. Good Job. Have a Cookie. Or...whatever you like to have.

iwakar said:
What I find noteworthy is that you aver your type is irrelevant... on a type forum. Peculiar much?
Heh, I told you I am odd. You should start to believe me.

Jack Flak

Permabanned
MBTI Type
type
I don't think GL is serious enough to be INFJ. Being that INTJs are less concerned with THE IMPORTANT MATTERS like making sure everything is RIGHT AND PROPER, they tend to have a little more of the goofball in them.

GargoylesLegacy

Kickin' Ass since 1984
MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
8w9
I don't think GL is serious enough to be INFJ. Being that INTJs are less concerned with THE IMPORTANT MATTERS like making sure everything is RIGHT AND PROPER, they tend to have a little more of the goofball in them.
Gee, okaaay. Maybe I am a Case for a Laboratory. People seem to think quite different Stuff about me. INTJ, INFJ, ENTJ, ESTP and whatever?

Also, when reading many various INTJ Descriptions there seems to be some Individuals who are less "assy" too. I mean Everyone can learn, no? I did (have to). I mean I CAN be an Ass but why should I? You didn't do Anything to me so far. It would be pretty unpolite if I came to this Place and would act all cold. At least I think so.

Jack Flak

Permabanned
MBTI Type
type
Gee, okaaay. Maybe I am a Case for a Laboratory. People seem to think quite different Stuff about me. INTJ, INFJ, ENTJ, ESTP and whatever?

Also, when reading many various INTJ Descriptions there seems to be some Individuals who are less "assy" too. I mean Everyone can learn, no? I did (have to). I mean I CAN be an Ass but why should I? You didn't do Anything to me so far. It would be pretty unpolite if I came to this Place and would act all cold. At least I think so.
entropie thought you were ENFP at first. What do you think about that?

GargoylesLegacy

Kickin' Ass since 1984
MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
8w9
entropie thought you were ENFP at first. What do you think about that?
*lol* Yeah I thought so.

You know, I seem to change occasionally. I mean I am a Person who always tries to "grow more" and who changes Stuff that I don't like about myself. I often had the "Problem" that when I took Tests I got out more than just one Result - all with the exact same Score. Also it is odd how I seem to vary my Type in different Tests.
In the "official" Myers-Briggs Test I got INTJ (even after doing it more than once on different Days), on Socionics short Test I got out INFp, somewhere else I get out whatever. My Eneagram said I was 1w2 and 8wX. It's odd. I mean I do recognize myself in every Group and every Result (no matter what Test it is). I have been like this forever.

As for MBTI - You can bring up Descriptions of ENFP, INTJ, INFJ or whatever, I will always be able to say "Jup, that's me", it's true, I am not deluding myself or Anything. It's just Fact. But INTJ still fits best. I found some Descriptions of them which were almost scary to read, because it fit so well.
Truth is, that probably I will always stay some sort of Ghost. In any Test, no matter if it is about MBTI, Eneagram, Comic-Characters or whatever else we already did here.

Is it a good Thing? I don't know. Is it bad? I don't know either. It's just me. I guess this is also why People would say "that I am so really multi-layered" about me. Some liked it, because I would be never boring, some didn't like it because they got "confused". Personally I am fine with it. There is worse I guess.

Night

Boring old fossil
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5/8
Don't sweat it, GL.

I'm unlike most other INTJs, too. The characteristics represent a best-fitting model. There's no inherent requirement to embody all (or any) of the traits listed as commonplace for the INTJ to be an INTJ.

GargoylesLegacy

Kickin' Ass since 1984
MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
8w9
It's no shame to be unique :)
I darn hope I am unique! No Copies of me! At least no exact ones. That would be scary. I'd rather be in a Room with one of the must disgusting Demon-Knights or in a House full of Ghosts than being with an exact Copy of myself. o_O

*cough* Anyways.
I guess we had it all now...INTJ, INFJ, EN...whatever.
(Maybe I just creat my own Type, like...Noob :D)

Don't sweat it, GL.
I'm unlike most other INTJs, too. The characteristics represent a best-fitting model. There's no inherent requirement to embody all (or any) of the traits listed as commonplace for the INTJ to be an INTJ.
Oh thank the Gods. Someone who understands me. Hi there, fellow odd INTJ then.

entropie

Permabanned
MBTI Type
entp
Enneagram
I think you are INTJ. I never saw the inherit logic in it. I thought it must be a Ne, who has so many questions, because he is on the excited verge of insanity to get to know the world.

But I forgot, that this to some people, would not come off as an idea to approach life, but a basic need, to get started at all :D