User Tag List

First 6789101858108508 Last

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    6?

Quote Originally Posted by Lateralus View Post
    I see him as using Fi/Te, rather than Fe/Ti.
    absolutely
    INFJ

"I can never be what I ought to be until you are what you ought to be. You can never be what you ought to be until I am what I ought to be. This is the interrelated structure of reality." -Martin Luther King, Jr.

Enneagram
    1w2

Quote Originally Posted by Lethe View Post
    I think it's easy to type Athenian as an ISTJ based off the writings on MBTIc - it's more structured and objective than the average INFJ. However, once someone can follow Athe's thought patterns, principles and motivations, it's clear that she can't possibly pass as any sort of TJ and that she perceives mainly with her iNtuition over her Sensing function.
    Agreed. She breaks out in hives anytime she has to do anything Se related (The Chair Incident). I think people are seeing her Ni resisting Se and it looks like Si.

And Economica is an iNTJ. She just pissed off the wrong people.

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5/8
    Socionics
    ENTp None

I don't know how many times I've had to reassure you, Athenian, that my evaluation of you as ISTJ is not an insult.

I find your cursory belief that the ISTJ is an undesirable MBTI type to be indicative of an individual who has researched around a central suspicion v. honest observation towards an unknown end.

Senior Member TenebrousReflection's Avatar
    MBTI
    INFp
    Enneagram
    4w5 sx/sp

Quote Originally Posted by Athenian200 View Post
    I really wish you hadn't had to drag me into this. For one thing, I don't even post here that much anymore, and for another thing, I've already made it clear that I don't want anyone questioning my type. Finally, I've removed my type from my profile due to not being willing to deal with it anymore. Why do you have to do this to me? Sigh.

I found out what "ISTJ" really means to you, former/current INTPc members, and I don't need these insults. I have tried to explain before why I don't think I'm an ISTJ or any other type, and yet you insist on typing me with this despite that it doesn't fit how I think I use the functions at all, nor does it fit my behavior if you do more than a cursory glance.
    This is one I agree with, from the the posts of yours I've read, very strong Fe is the impression I get. I don't sense anything strong one way or there other on N/S (you seem to show a balance of practicality and natural inclination for forward thinking, so I would suspect you are borderline or well balanced on that axis as far as development goes, but probably have favoritism toward N), and the I/E I can only judge from your self descriptions which seem to have a fairly strong introverted tendency, so I think InFJ is as far as I'd go, but you know yourself better than anyone, so what you believe is all that should matter to you. I just wanted to comment as I have a really hard time seeing how someone could read your posts and conclude any type that does not have strong Fe.

MBTI
    ERTP

And Economica is an iNTJ. She just pissed off the wrong people.
    The wrong argument-less people
    best collection of philosopher typings online

http://www.celebritytypes.com/philosophers/

no clinkz 'til brooklyn Nocapszy's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENTP

I strongly doubt so many members are mistyped.
    we fukin won boys

Enneagram
    1w2

Quote Originally Posted by Nocapszy View Post
    I strongly doubt so many members are mistyped.
    Do you know how many people take that stupid humanmetrics test and think it's accurate? I think there are a lot of mistypes on the forum (mostly S/N, and T/F). If the person in question has ingrained the MBTI stereotypes they will be resistant to figuring out their true type.

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    4w5

Quote Originally Posted by Night View Post
    I don't know how many times I've had to reassure you, Athenian, that my evaluation of you as ISTJ is not an insult.

I find your cursory belief that the ISTJ is an undesirable MBTI type to be indicative of an individual who has researched around a central suspicion v. honest observation towards an unknown end.
    Sorry, Night. I wasn't really talking to you so much as the other two, you just happened to do the same thing they did. I know you probably didn't mean it as an insult, but I know the other two probably do.

So, I didn't mean to include you in that one. I understand your opinion for what it is, okay?

Quote Originally Posted by TenebrousReflection View Post
    This is one I agree with, from the the posts of yours I've read, very strong Fe is the impression I get. I don't sense anything strong one way or there other on N/S (you seem to show a balance of practicality and natural inclination for forward thinking, so I would suspect you are borderline or well balanced on that axis as far as development goes, but probably have favoritism toward N), and the I/E I can only judge from your self descriptions which seem to have a fairly strong introverted tendency, so I think InFJ is as far as I'd go, but you know yourself better than anyone, so what you believe is all that should matter to you. I just wanted to comment as I have a really hard time seeing how someone could read your posts and conclude any type that does not have strong Fe.
    Okay, that's interesting.... thanks. I don't really identify with the ISFJ description as much as the INFJ one (nor do I think I resemble the ISFJ's other people have described dealing with), so that's why go with INFJ. Your description is not too far off from how I see myself.

only bites when provoked
    MBTI
    INTJ

It's always ghastly over the internet, since you only see what they like to display:

Athenian200 - NOT ISXJ, but nebulous nonetheless. Writing style appears to confuse many on her, and while she writes more ISTJ, it's not completely reflected in the content. Her writing on here is mostly free of much of a certain abstract quality that reinforces this. One notable thing is that she's very personally guarded and carefully controls her online persona for some reason that I haven't discerned yet (I've only known confirmed INFPs and INFJs that do this). INXJ, but I'd need to chat with her for a while to narrow it further.
    Economica - XSTJ
    file cabinet - INFP
    Haight - ISTP
    Ivy - ISFJ
    NPG - ISTJ
    Rhu - ENTP
    I 100%, N 88%, T 88%, J 75%

Disclaimer: The above is my opinion and mine alone, it does not mean I cannot change my mind, nor does it guarantee that my comments are related to any deep-seated convictions. Take everything I say with a whole snowplow worth of salt and call me in the morning, if you can.

MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram
    8w9 sp/sx
    Socionics
    LIE

ivy does look like an ISFJ, sound like one too
    I N V I C T U S

Quick Reply Quick Reply

• :bye:
  • :)
  • :hi: