• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Mistyped TypeCentral Members

Methylene

Now with more salt.
MBTI Type
LVEF
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
You CAN'T just THROW it out the window without CONSIDERING it, RUDE
Not a single reason one should consider it. Disprove NT first.

And don't mix ESFP with gamma quadra values.

I am defenestrating it as if it were Prague in 1618.

Earl Grey

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Not a single reason one should consider it. Disprove NT first.

And don't mix ESFP with gamma quadra values.

Prove NT first

something something gamma socionics something quadra something whatever

Julius_Van_Der_Beak

Up the Wolves
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Mbti is bs
Why? I don't even care. I just think there should be more here.

I value many of the people that have stuck around (including you) and that's what keeps me coming back, really.

I identify with the concept of being an NT becuase it fits the way I've always been but I also never let that define me or limit me, unlike many who find out about this. I just do whatever it is I would normally do rather than worrying about whether it's an "INTP" thing to do. It doesn't even make sense to limit yourself that way in terms of the theory because everyone has all four functions.

Last edited:

Doctor Cringelord

MBTI Type
I
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Why? I don't even care. I just think there should be more here.
I was just being a sourpuss.
I value many of the people that have stuck around (including you) and that's what keeps me coming back, really.

I identify with the concept of being an NT becuase it fits the way I've always been but I also never let that define me or limit me, unlike many who find out about this. I just do whatever it is I would normally do rather than worrying about whether it's an "INTP" thing to do. It doesn't even make sense to limit yourself that way in terms of the theory because everyone has all four functions.
It’s fine for other people but I got kind of depressed for a while obsessing over various systems and worrying about finding my type.

I may need another break from the forum.

SensEye

MBTI Type
INTp
Disprove NT first.
I don't know the parties involved, but I can help with this.
My attitude is an ISTJ 1 if you meet me (and I don't know you) in real life. I wear that badge with immense pride.
No INTP worth his/her salt would ever admit to being an SJ, and certainly not be proud of it. ;) So I think you can rule that type out for sure.