User Tag List

Page 643 of 701 FirstFirst ... 143543593633641642643644645653693 ... LastLast
Results 6,421 to 6,430 of 7009

Thread: Mistyped TypeCentral Members

  1. #6421
    Array Yamato Nadeshiko's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    MBTI
    ISFJ
    Enneagram
    6w7 so/sx
    Socionics
    SEI Fe
    Posts
    6,581

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Forever View Post
    Through a process of deduction. You haven't shown anything of an inferior Ne nature. You're so open to change in many ways and you're even flexible in your writing. Even the video chats we had together, you sounded so comfortable with ideas.
    I keep my worst off the forum. When I am in the grip, the weak Ne becomes more apparent. I am very likely the most stubborn and intolerant person you will ever meet... when I'm in a bad place. But almost no one witnesses these episodes (my Fe says it's not socially appropriate to express such negativity and rawness in front of others). There is a small handful of people here who have, though, and can attest to this, but I'm not one to call people out.

    In a way, I'm very closed off to change. Open to progressive ideas and values? Absolutely. That isn't exclusive to intuitives. But if you were to try to get me to drive an unfamiliar route to get to school, or to order something other than my usual at a restaurant, or to do something I had never done... I become wary, dig my heels into the ground, and won't budge. Very, very stubborn. Actually, it's easy for people to become frustrated with me because of how swiftly I reject every single idea they throw my way. It's happened with multiple people. When I'm stressed out, I act like I already know every single outcome... and I hate all of them. So any idea that anyone could possibly give me to get out of it--I already know where it will lead, and I hate that outcome, so how could I accept it? And then I do nothing. Refuse to take action. That is, until I'm required to, because with some situations, you literally have to act. Inferior Ne grips are hell.
    "P-please don't stare at me like that. I get so...terribly shy."

    previously known as 21lux
    ¤ school idol tomodachi ¤
    ¤ myanimelist ¤
    Johari / Nohari
    6w7 9w1 2w1 - so/sx
    Phlegmatic - Melancholic
    Sensitive - Solitary - Serious
    Likes SearchingforPeace, Wind Up Rex, Hard liked this post

  2. #6422
    Unapologetically Curious Array Enthusiastic_Dreamer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7w6 so/sx
    Socionics
    IEE Fi
    Posts
    1,861

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Yamato Nadeshiko View Post
    I keep my worst off the forum. When I am in the grip, the weak Ne becomes more apparent. I am very likely the most stubborn and intolerant person you will ever meet... when I'm in a bad place. But almost no one witnesses these episodes (my Fe says it's not socially appropriate to express such negativity and rawness in front of others). There is a small handful of people here who have, though, and can attest to this, but I'm not one to call people out.

    In a way, I'm very closed off to change. Open to progressive ideas and values? Absolutely. That isn't exclusive to intuitives. But if you were to try to get me to drive an unfamiliar route to get to school, or to order something other than my usual at a restaurant, or to do something I had never done... I become wary, dig my heels into the ground, and won't budge. Very, very stubborn. Actually, it's easy for people to become frustrated with me because of how swiftly I reject every single idea they throw my way. It's happened with multiple people. When I'm stressed out, I act like I already know every single outcome... and I hate all of them. So any idea that anyone could possibly give me to get out of it--I already know where it will lead, and I hate that outcome, so how could I accept it? And then I do nothing. Refuse to take action. That is, until I'm required to, because with some situations, you literally have to act. Inferior Ne grips are hell.
    Oh my goodness, that doesn't sound pleasant at all! Well, inferior grips aren't meant to be anyways. Ya, your experience definitely reminds me of my SFJ friends. One much more so than the other. When he's stressed or overloaded with thoughts and anxiety, he just camps out in his room all day at that point and there's nearly nothing I can do to pull him out of it. No amount of pep talk could get him out of it either.

    The other problem with him at that point is, he starts saying all these what-ifs, but most of then are highly irrational, and I almost have to logic him out of it to explain those thoughts won't happen. Secretly I know they could... But come on, he's gotta see the sun!

    My other ISFJ friend is similar, but at least she's easier to coax out of the house or to get her out of the grip. I don't blame them though, when I'm in an Si grip, it's no fun to be around me at all and I just don't want to talk to anyone.
    "The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams".
    -Eleanor Roosevelt

  3. #6423
    Array Yamato Nadeshiko's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    MBTI
    ISFJ
    Enneagram
    6w7 so/sx
    Socionics
    SEI Fe
    Posts
    6,581

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Enthusiastic_Dreamer View Post
    Oh my goodness, that doesn't sound pleasant at all! Well, inferior grips aren't meant to be anyways. Ya, your experience definitely reminds me of my SFJ friends. One much more so than the other. When he's stressed or overloaded with thoughts and anxiety, he just camps out in his room all day at that point and there's nearly nothing I can do to pull him out of it. No amount of pep talk could get him out of it either.

    The other problem with him at that point is, he starts saying all these what-ifs, but most of then are highly irrational, and I almost have to logic him out of it to explain those thoughts won't happen. Secretly I know they could... But come on, he's gotta see the sun!

    My other ISFJ friend is similar, but at least she's easier to coax out of the house or to get her out of the grip. I don't blame them though, when I'm in an Si grip, it's no fun to be around me at all and I just don't want to talk to anyone.
    Yeah, I absolutely hate pep talks and positivity when I'm in the grip. Full-on anxiety mode. Not gonna lie, though... if someone told me "It can't happen to you!" just so I would be more positive about it and I later found out it actually could happen (or even worse, if it actually did end up happening), I'd feel betrayed, maybe because of the 6. Actually, probably because of the 6. Since I tend to take the words of my loved ones as absolute truth lol.

    But of course, reminding me that it can happen won't help either.
    "P-please don't stare at me like that. I get so...terribly shy."

    previously known as 21lux
    ¤ school idol tomodachi ¤
    ¤ myanimelist ¤
    Johari / Nohari
    6w7 9w1 2w1 - so/sx
    Phlegmatic - Melancholic
    Sensitive - Solitary - Serious

  4. #6424
    Unapologetically Curious Array Enthusiastic_Dreamer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7w6 so/sx
    Socionics
    IEE Fi
    Posts
    1,861

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Yamato Nadeshiko View Post
    Yeah, I absolutely hate pep talks and positivity when I'm in the grip. Full-on anxiety mode. Not gonna lie, though... if someone told me "It can't happen to you!" just so I would be more positive about it and I later found out it actually could happen (or even worse, if it actually did end up happening), I'd feel betrayed, maybe because of the 6. Actually, probably because of the 6. Since I tend to take the words of my loved ones as absolute truth lol.

    But of course, reminding me that it can happen won't help either.
    Ya I feel ya. The only time I give the pep talk is when they start annoying me with it and they just go on and on about these negative possibilities. Oh, and I'll add, that it's not an Fe sorta pep talk, it's more a Te, you're acting ridiculous pep talk with tough love Hahaha. Super important to feel people out though, can't just go getting all abusive just whenever. But ya I'm the same, when I'm going through something, the last thing I'd want is for someone to wanna hug it out with me or worse, talk about my emotions. I prefer to approach my friends and family on my terms, when I'm ready, or when I know ok, I can't do it alone.
    "The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams".
    -Eleanor Roosevelt

  5. #6425
    Sleepy Member Array Forever's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    7w6 sx/so
    Socionics
    IEI Ni
    Posts
    6,215

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Yamato Nadeshiko View Post
    I keep my worst off the forum. When I am in the grip, the weak Ne becomes more apparent. I am very likely the most stubborn and intolerant person you will ever meet... when I'm in a bad place. But almost no one witnesses these episodes (my Fe says it's not socially appropriate to express such negativity and rawness in front of others). There is a small handful of people here who have, though, and can attest to this, but I'm not one to call people out.

    In a way, I'm very closed off to change. Open to progressive ideas and values? Absolutely. That isn't exclusive to intuitives. But if you were to try to get me to drive an unfamiliar route to get to school, or to order something other than my usual at a restaurant, or to do something I had never done... I become wary, dig my heels into the ground, and won't budge. Very, very stubborn. Actually, it's easy for people to become frustrated with me because of how swiftly I reject every single idea they throw my way. It's happened with multiple people. When I'm stressed out, I act like I already know every single outcome... and I hate all of them. So any idea that anyone could possibly give me to get out of it--I already know where it will lead, and I hate that outcome, so how could I accept it? And then I do nothing. Refuse to take action. That is, until I'm required to, because with some situations, you literally have to act. Inferior Ne grips are hell.
    You know Yamato, I really like that you thoroughly explain what you say. It's nice to see someone who explains things in more than a sentence. It really helps me to understand. Excuse me for the lack of content in my response, although I really want to express how grateful I am.
    Good Night Typology Central
    Likes Yamato Nadeshiko liked this post

  6. #6426
    Array Yamato Nadeshiko's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    MBTI
    ISFJ
    Enneagram
    6w7 so/sx
    Socionics
    SEI Fe
    Posts
    6,581

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Forever View Post
    You know Yamato, I really like that you thoroughly explain what you say. It's nice to see someone who explains things in more than a sentence. It really helps me to understand. Excuse me for the lack of content in my response, although I really want to express how grateful I am.
    I feel like I talk too much. :p
    "P-please don't stare at me like that. I get so...terribly shy."

    previously known as 21lux
    ¤ school idol tomodachi ¤
    ¤ myanimelist ¤
    Johari / Nohari
    6w7 9w1 2w1 - so/sx
    Phlegmatic - Melancholic
    Sensitive - Solitary - Serious
    Likes Forever liked this post

  7. #6427
    Sleepy Member Array Forever's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    7w6 sx/so
    Socionics
    IEI Ni
    Posts
    6,215

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Yamato Nadeshiko View Post
    I feel like I talk too much. :p
    Well with me, you don't.
    Good Night Typology Central
    Likes Yamato Nadeshiko liked this post

  8. #6428
    You are what you love Array themightyfetus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    MBTI
    ESFJ
    Enneagram
    2w3 so/sx
    Socionics
    ESE Si
    Posts
    2,569

    Default

    @Forever @Smilephantomhive and others--

    I am enjoying having my type discussed. I've always hoped I would end up in this thread. Keep talking if you like; I'm curious and I don't mind.

    As for @ESFJ, I trust her own reasoning. Yes, she does *seem* ISFP in vibe and appearance, but I think she's much deeper than that cognitively. I can see her as a very Si-Ti ISFJ, with a 9 core and self-preservation instinct to add to the aloofness. It's possible that she's at least double withdrawn in enneagram, but again, I trust her. She isn't especially expressive or open about her most intimate self here (at least, in comparison to me) so it's harder to understand type alternatives.
    ESFJ, I see you as somebody who is very curious and searching. Keep finding yourself.
    Do what your younger self never thought she could do.
    Be who she always dreamed of being.
    Darling, make that little girl proud
    .

    2w3 // 6w7 // 9w1
    Likes ESFJ, Starry liked this post

  9. #6429
    Lyric Baritone Array Kierva's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Enneagram
    3w4 sp/sx
    Socionics
    SEE Fi
    Posts
    2,431

    Default

    My type is probably not SEE-Fi, but I want to be SEE-Fi because I think they're awesome and cool.

    I just realized how PoLR I was, from my declining health and ignoring or forgetting to take my medications, to missing out tiny details in my work, and forgetting to do things that seems obvious.

    I could elaborate more if needed. Discuss.
    E2 - Eb4 - E5

  10. #6430
    Google "chemtrails" Array Bush Did 9/11's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    MBTI
    ENtP
    Enneagram
    395 sp
    Posts
    3,482

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Kierva View Post
    My type is probably not SEE-Fi, but I want to be SEE-Fi because I think they're awesome and cool.

    I just realized how PoLR I was, from my declining health and ignoring or forgetting to take my medications, to missing out tiny details in my work, and forgetting to do things that seems obvious.

    I could elaborate more if needed. Discuss.
    When you discussed ILI in contrast to LIE for me, you pointed out that a PoLR was much more obvious than -- and that made total sense. Subsequently, also feels very much right for a Role for me -- a thing that I can put on but don't like doing forever and ever, but that I feel like I should to be able to do forever and ever.

    Does any IM feel like a Role to you? ? ?


    Quote Originally Posted by Wind Up Rex View Post
    Either ENFJ or an ENTP who's very comfortable with his tertiary.

    3w4 for enneagram. So/Sx for variant.
    I was going to make the joke that I wasn't really asking for feedback and just wanted my POV justified, but I forgot to do it. And now it's too late

    (but thanks, no joke)
    J. Scott Crothers
    aka "Bush Did 9/11"; aka "jscrothers"; aka "bologna"
    Founder, Truthtology, est. 1952
    Prophet and Channel, God Almighty
    Author, the Holy scripture Elevenetics

    "Just as jet fuel cannot melt steel beams, so too cannot the unshakeable pillars of Truthtology ever be shaken, whether by man, nature, or evidence."
    - Elevenetics

Similar Threads

  1. TypeCentral Members Psychoanalyze Your Avatar for Free
    By ThatsWhatHeSaid in forum The Fluff Zone
    Replies: 6674
    Last Post: 03-23-2017, 07:19 PM
  2. Replies: 126
    Last Post: 03-22-2016, 08:15 AM
  3. TypeCentral Members- Casting Call as Disney Characters
    By CuriousFeeling in forum The Fluff Zone
    Replies: 260
    Last Post: 03-06-2016, 03:10 AM
  4. TypeCentral Members- Cast them as musicians
    By CuriousFeeling in forum The Fluff Zone
    Replies: 201
    Last Post: 09-21-2015, 04:35 PM
  5. It's a mystery. (moved from Mistyped MBTIC Members)
    By entropie in forum The Fluff Zone
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: 07-31-2008, 06:24 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •