breaking out of my cocoon SearchingforPeace's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENFJ
    Enneagram
    9w8 sx/so
    Socionics
    EIE None

Quote Originally Posted by theforsaken View Post
    @Forever: I will make another 'type me' thread with another questionnaire set with this mind, thanks.
    I suspect he just doesn't know you well.....
    Quote Originally Posted by Archilochus
    The fox knows many things--the hedgehog one big one.
    And I am not a hedgehog......

-------------------

Jesus said "Blessed are the peacemakers" not "blessed are the conflict avoiders.....

9w8 6w5 4w5 sx/so

MBTI
    ESFP
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/sx

I mean, maybe I could see INFJ for @Urarienev, but I think she's accurately typed. Maybe her 1w9 enneatype might throw some people off.

Sorry, ura, I know you didn't want it brought up any further.

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    4 sx/so
    Socionics
    IEI Ni

Quote Originally Posted by Smilephantomhive View Post
    I think @themightyfetus is too Je to be NFP.
    Could you please come up with an explanation why?

@Forever: I will make another 'type me' thread with another questionnaire set with this mind, thanks.
    While I wont stop you. I am not a fan of questionaires. If you can do a free form of saying anything about you. It's going to take some self-exploration but I feel like Q and A's you're trying to change your nature even if slightly to fit the question. Maybe you don't but that's a suggestion because that's how I shown myself.

Quote Originally Posted by Wind Up Rex View Post
    My observations of @themightyfetus is that she's someone who values harmony among those around her and takes practical steps to create it. When there was a lot of tension on the forum, she started a couple of threads to get people to say positive things about each other and generally improve the vibe. "Dreaminess" doesn't preclude SJ. Jung pointed out that Si is the function of fairy tales, myths and monsters, and those kinds of dream worlds will unconsciously influence how an introverted sensor understands his or her reality:
    Yes although in my opinion, while I commend her for her doing those threads and those that responded well to to her rhetoric, I don't define that as practical unless you're referring to something else but hey that doesn't mean I don't respect that she did that.

I love that quote. Although I was more focused when reading that a few years back I seen as simply "he or she sees everything in a good or bad way" and the thing I applied is that when I would see cars passing by, did they have faces? That mountain looks really friendly. All this anthropormophization. And how the cousin of Ni essentially sees that with ideas instead of sensations.

That gets into whether or not @Yamato Nadeshiko is mistyped. A lot of what I see about him is his focus on establishing norms for relating to his identity (ie, how people should understand those identification and the most appropriate way to interact with them). The nontraditional focus doesn't make his whole MO come off as any less SJ. It's figuring out the practicalities of extraverted sensing and managing those practicalities to a social outcome in accordance with his values. IFPs tend to be a bit more libertarian in terms of how they relate to others values. They want their view to be heard and understood as theirs, but what other people do is up to them as long as it doesn't infringe on their own value set. Lux just comes off as more active in terms of getting people onboard with his point of view.
    You may be right and that's honestly the reason why I'm still holding back. Although his si/ne is still clear and not giving that up. I don't see anything really to say he has inferior Ne though.

Quote Originally Posted by ESFJ View Post
    My type is up for discussion when it's not an echo chamber deal.
    I hope you didn't just want my attention for some reason, I don't understand people who do. I ask that if you're going to give me more of the same not to even bother mentioning me. Goodbye.
    No ESFJ, I'm not clamoring for your attention. Even if my opinion hasn't changed about you, I don't like talking behind people's backs and your Fi is crystal clear imo but hey to me and maybe you don't feel that way but one of my pet peeves is someone wearing a mask for a very long time which I believe is your intention. And you may authentically believe you have Si-Fe. But one thing for sure is that you don't keep switching your type at least sporadically which that's good as well. But yeah that's all I need to say. Goodbye.

Quote Originally Posted by Anaximander View Post
    I'm feeling left out. I'm in a multi-year rut though, so maybe it's best to ignore mine! Everything is jumbled and fucked in my head right now. You might get false readings, like magnets interfering with your compass.
    But IxxP is correct even if there is an INTP. To me, I trust you will find your way back or to the other type. The thing is, maybe if I saw a video, I may see that as confirmation to push you towards it. You don't have painfully obvious Ti or maybe I'm not that well aware enough of Ti, I did read Ti in depth in all its position in stacks yesterday, I'll keep you in mind when I reread it again.
    Sun: ♈️ Moon: ♓️ Ascendant: ♒️
    obviously you're going to get nothing from reading this
    I find that the illusions sometimes are more beneficial to my reality than what I project as 'reality'
    Likes Anaximander liked this post

Typology Retiree Yamato Nadeshiko's Avatar
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx/sp

@Forever why do you think my Ne is higher?
    3 weeks on T
    Eat EVERYTHING!

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    269 sx/so
    Socionics
    IEI Fe

Quote Originally Posted by Forever View Post
    While I wont stop you. I am not a fan of questionaires. If you can do a free form of saying anything about you. It's going to take some self-exploration but I feel like Q and A's you're trying to change your nature even if slightly to fit the question. Maybe you don't but that's a suggestion because that's how I shown myself.
    My private blog might show you some bits and pieces of how I think and feel.
    I don't understand what you mean by free form. Do you just want me to type out anything I am thinking to you and then send it to you?

I don't see the point in lying or changing my nature when I answer those questionnaires. I'm obsessed with finding out more about myself too much to put up a mask at this point.
    Let's get out of here.
    Go some place where no one knows our names.

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    4 sx/so
    Socionics
    IEI Ni

Quote Originally Posted by Yamato Nadeshiko View Post
    @Forever why do you think my Ne is higher?
    Through a process of deduction. You haven't shown anything of an inferior Ne nature. You're so open to change in many ways and you're even flexible in your writing. Even the video chats we had together, you sounded so comfortable with ideas.

My private blog might show you some bits and pieces of how I think and feel.
    I don't understand what you mean by free form. Do you just want me to type out anything I am thinking to you and then send it to you?

I don't see the point in lying or changing my nature when I answer those questionnaires. I'm obsessed with finding out more about myself too much to put up a mask at this point.
    You could, essentially yes.

I don't see it as straightforward as lying, I think it's trying to restrict your mind, that's all I'm saying. Getting rid of all the biases that come along with a question, even if it's not apparent to you.
    Sun: ♈️ Moon: ♓️ Ascendant: ♒️
    obviously you're going to get nothing from reading this
    I find that the illusions sometimes are more beneficial to my reality than what I project as 'reality'

Enneagram
    614 sx/so
    Socionics
    ESI Se

Quote Originally Posted by Anaximander View Post
    I'm feeling left out. I'm in a multi-year rut though, so maybe it's best to ignore mine! Everything is jumbled and fucked in my head right now. You might get false readings, like magnets interfering with your compass.
    I used to think ISFP could potentially be correct for you but now I think that's ridiculous. I don't get a strong Fe or Fi vibe from you either way. I don't get an Se vibe from you either. I think you definitely have Si somewhere in your stacking, that's fairly apparent. I could see INTP for you. Also potentially ISTJ (even though I know you're typing as P right now.)

Quote Originally Posted by ESFJ View Post
    My type is up for discussion when it's not an echo chamber deal.
    I hope you didn't just want my attention for some reason, I don't understand people who do. I ask that if you're going to give me more of the same not to even bother mentioning me. Goodbye.
    I think surface impressions of you vibe ISFP across the board, for the most part. It's just a mysterious, powerful vibe that sort of feels Fi/Se. I could see you as INTJ or INFJ alternately, if that's helpful, but I don't have much evidence to back up those claims. Just more vibes.

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram

Sometimes I don't feel very INTP.

MBTI
    ISTJ
    Socionics
    SLI None

@Forever
    Could you please come up with an explanation why?
    She seems to be into social etiquette. Also seems to make consensus based decisions. Seems easily affected by others emotions and opinions.
    "Avoid getting too preoccupied thinking about what you’re going to do, to actually do it."
    — Rachel Wolchin

johari
    nohari

MBTI
    eNfJ
    Enneagram
    359 sp/sx
    Socionics
    EIE Ni

Quote Originally Posted by Smilephantomhive View Post
    @Forever

She seems to be into social etiquette. Also seems to make consensus based decisions. Seems easily affected by others emotions and opinions.
    She's the epitome of a fairly well-adjusted ESFJ.
    Likes themightyfetus, Wind Up Rex liked this post