User Tag List

First 118518568608616617618619620628668 Last

Results 6,171 to 6,180 of 7100

Quote Originally Posted by 21lux View Post
    It doesn't mean Fi users never do anything to create change. It just means that they don't feel the need for that consensus the way Fe does
    I think this is a little tricky... I am not sure how other Fi users relate, but for me it's like, I can conform, I can adjust to the norm and I can be quiet for the sake of harmony and to avoid conflict... But I do have that inner fighter, I like to change people's views, I like to help people grow and I am thrilled by the idea of change itself, I want to influence human's life and I want even to influence society as the whole. I have high idealistic and even revolutionary goals... I just like to express this in friendly, comfortable and harmonius atmosphere for everyone involved and to avoid conflict as much as possible.

But idk...I decided I am a beta type mostly because of this, but I still think I am an INFP in MBTI and that I use more Fi than Fe... So... Take as it is
    Rock'n'roll heart, rock'n'roll soul
    Likes SpankyMcFly, thoughtlost, Punderstorm liked this post

MBTI
    INxx
    Enneagram
    614 sx/so

I don't know if this is biased, but I think Fi is less about not standing up for people and causes and more about the ability to stand up for people and causes even if you're the only one doing it or it creates more conflict (or both). I might just be talking about myself personally though.

- - - Updated - - -

I sound like a 6.

MBTI
    XNTP
    Enneagram

@21lux should be "boy!" not whatever he is typed as at the moment.
    Always forward, never back!

"I always love talking to people and hearing their story. People always have a good life story to tell ya know?"

I want to explore the stars, even if they're the stars in my mind.

My blog in regular blogs
    Likes Kierva, Punderstorm liked this post

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/so
    Socionics
    ILI Ni

Quote Originally Posted by 21lux View Post
    It doesn't mean Fi users never do anything to create change. It just means that they don't feel the need for that consensus the way Fe does
    Ugh, I always feel like I'm in the middle.
    everybody has gone through something that has changed them in a way that they could never go back to the person they once were
    Likes yama, Punderstorm liked this post

MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sx/sp
    Socionics
    ESI Fi

Quote Originally Posted by Forever View Post
    Question: so if an Fi user sees someone getting bullied. The bully's moral is different from the Fi person. So would the Fi user stop? Just stand and watch and say bullying sucks? Lol.
    I do not know for certain what I would do in a hypothetical situation. But if I did not intervene, I do know that I would hold myself complicit in the bullying, and not change or soften that valuation even if others tried to convince me otherwise. I've thought these things through more than others may realize, and while the capacity remains not to always behave in congruence with my feeling (not even a small capacity...). That's a Fi thing to me.
    4w3 6w5 1w2 sx/sp ISFP

RLOAX (don't do it)
    Melancholic Hufflepuff
    A lonely island where only what is permitted to move moves, becomes an ideal. Jung

Kiss Kiss [johari] Bang Bang [nohari]
    Likes magpie, yama, Ghost, Forever, Punderstorm and 2 others liked this post

Level 8 Propaganda Bot SpankyMcFly's Avatar
    MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    461 so/sx

Quote Originally Posted by Inis Mona View Post
    I have high idealistic and even revolutionary goals...
    This interest will cause you to throw this...

I just like to express this in friendly, comfortable and harmonius atmosphere for everyone involved and to avoid conflict as much as possible.
    ...under the bus as you get older. In my opinion, obviously.
    "The most merciful thing in the world, I think, is the inability of the human mind to correlate all its contents... Some day the piecing together of dissociated knowledge will open up such terrifying vistas of reality, and of our frightful position therein, that we shall either go mad from the revelation or flee from the light into the peace and safety of a new Dark Age. " - H.P. Lovecraft

MBTI
    ISFJ
    Enneagram
    2w1 so/sp

Quote Originally Posted by hel View Post
    I don't know if this is biased, but I think Fi is less about not standing up for people and causes and more about the ability to stand up for people and causes even if you're the only one doing it or it creates more conflict (or both). I might just be talking about myself personally though.

- - - Updated - - -

I sound like a 6.
    Yes, this is what I meant. Obviously both Fi and Fe can be and often are moral crusaders but they have different approaches and reasonings. It's just tiring to hear that only Fi gets those things and Fe just gets hivemind.
    Likes magpie, Punderstorm, Video, Nørrsken liked this post

MBTI
    ISFJ
    Enneagram
    2w1 so/sp

Quote Originally Posted by Inis Mona View Post
    I think this is a little tricky... I am not sure how other Fi users relate, but for me it's like, I can conform, I can adjust to the norm and I can be quiet for the sake of harmony and to avoid conflict... But I do have that inner fighter, I like to change people's views, I like to help people grow and I am thrilled by the idea of change itself, I want to influence human's life and I want even to influence society as the whole. I have high idealistic and even revolutionary goals... I just like to express this in friendly, comfortable and harmonius atmosphere for everyone involved and to avoid conflict as much as possible.

But idk...I decided I am a beta type mostly because of this, but I still think I am an INFP in MBTI and that I use more Fi than Fe... So... Take as it is
    This sounds more like general feeling than just Fi. I'm Fe and I can relate a lot to this. Though tbh I do agree that you're an Fi type

MBTI
    xNTJ
    Enneagram
    584 sx/sp
    Socionics
    ILI Te

What if everyone was mistyped?
    CHOOSE THE PATH THEY'LL NEVER TAKE

5w4 8w9 4w3 sx/sp/so

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/so
    Socionics
    ILI Ni

Quote Originally Posted by cosmic royal View Post
    What if everyone was mistyped?
    *yawn*
    everybody has gone through something that has changed them in a way that they could never go back to the person they once were

Quick Reply Quick Reply

• :hi:
  • :bye:
  • :)
  • :hug:
  • :happy2:
  • :smile:
  • :wubbie:
  • :D
  • :wink:
  • ;)
  • :newwink: