User Tag List

First 115515565605613614615616617625665 Last

Results 6,141 to 6,150 of 7100

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4 so/sp

Quote Originally Posted by hel View Post
    I could really see myself as ISFP. I've considered it before long enough to wonder if I'm in an Fi-Ni loop due to this period of inactivity. I feel worst when I'm thinking about things and best when I'm just experiencing life, and I prefer to information-gather by interacting with the world rather than trying to pull an answer out of my own head. In other words, I can easily see the Se in me, if what I'm describing is Se.
    how would you compare your experiences of ne and se? what parts of ne do you see in your personality?

MBTI
    INxx
    Enneagram
    614 sx/so

Quote Originally Posted by Sinclair View Post
    how would you compare your experiences of ne and se? what parts of ne do you see in your personality?
    For Ne, I do the interpreting meanings thing and tend to try and view things from as many different perspectives as possible to see which one best represents reality though that might just be the dissociation. Also, I have a lot of ideas? Wow, this is lame.

For Se, basically what I already said. I want to be in the moment. I want to experience things right now and busy myself with doing and creating, and have those actions tell me about life.

Is this a useful answer? I'm no good at articulating this.
    Likes Cloudpatrol liked this post

MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sx/sp
    Socionics
    ESI Fi

Just going to leave this here: I am an example of Fi-Ni looping.
    4w3 6w5 1w2 sx/sp ISFP

RLOAX (don't do it)
    Melancholic Hufflepuff
    A lonely island where only what is permitted to move moves, becomes an ideal. Jung

Kiss Kiss [johari] Bang Bang [nohari]
    Likes magpie, Punderstorm, Cloudpatrol, Starry liked this post

Enneagram
    4 so/sp

I could really see myself as ISFP. I've considered it before long enough to wonder if I'm in an Fi-Ni loop due to this period of inactivity. I feel worst when I'm thinking about things and best when I'm just experiencing life, and I prefer to information-gather by interacting with the world rather than trying to pull an answer out of my own head. In other words, I can easily see the Se in me, if what I'm describing is Se.
    I did that for a long time, and changed to isfp, through discussion/input from others, when I realized I really don't like musing over things, I'm unhappy in my head, and am very grounded and prefer being in the moment / get super stressed looking too far into the future (or trying to look too far/plan-- because it goes against my preference/thoughts on all of that). And I essentially can't come up with any 'plan' via thinking, I am much better and optimal LIVING - and very reality based, for better or for worse.
    "...On and on and on and on he strode, far out over the sands, singing wildly to the sea, crying to greet the advent of the life that had cried to him." - James Joyce

My Photography and Watercolor Fine Art Prints!!! Cascade Colors Fine Art Prints
    https://docs.google.com/uc?export=do...Gd5N3NZZE52QjQ

MBTI
    INxx
    Enneagram
    614 sx/so

Quote Originally Posted by Nixie View Post
    Just going to leave this here: I am an example of Fi-Ni looping.
    If I change my type we'd basically be the same person. ISFP 461.

breaking out of my cocoon SearchingforPeace's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENFJ
    Enneagram
    9w8 sx/so
    Socionics
    EIE None

Okay.

@Cloudpatrol ISFJ

@themightyfetus Core 2! Core 2!

SearchingforPeace and Amargith are both mistyped, but I've already told them that and don't want to harass anyone, so I'm not going to @ them.
    I could be mistyped. I forget what you think I am though...
    Quote Originally Posted by Archilochus
    The fox knows many things--the hedgehog one big one.
    And I am not a hedgehog......

-------------------

Jesus said "Blessed are the peacemakers" not "blessed are the conflict avoiders.....

9w8 6w5 4w5 sx/so
    Likes magpie, Punderstorm liked this post

You are what you love themightyfetus's Avatar
    MBTI
    ESFJ
    Enneagram
    3w2 so/sx
    Socionics
    ESE Si

Okay.

@Cloudpatrol ISFJ

@themightyfetus Core 2! Core 2!

SearchingforPeace and Amargith are both mistyped, but I've already told them that and don't want to harass anyone, so I'm not going to @ them.
    May I ask why 2 and not 6? After some introspection I feel pretty sure about 6, but I'd like to hear your ideas.

Edit: and I do think Cloudpatrol is an ISFJ. I've been thinking that, too.
    Yet I know, if I stepped aside
    Released the controls, you would open my eyes
    That somehow, all of this mess
    Is just my attempt to know the worth of my life

Mercury - Sleeping At Last

3w2 // 6w7 // 9w1
    Likes magpie, Punderstorm liked this post

MBTI
    INxx
    Enneagram
    614 sx/so

Quote Originally Posted by SearchingforPeace View Post
    I could be mistyped. I forget what you think I am though...
    I think you're a 3w2 core. I don't mean to insult you by saying that though, especially because I don't think being a 3 is an insult.

Quote Originally Posted by themightyfetus View Post
    May I ask why 2 and not 6? After some introspection I feel pretty sure about 6, but I'd like to hear your ideas.

Edit: and I do think Cloudpatrol is an ISFJ. I've been thinking that, too.
    It's mostly a vibe, but I do see in you a lot of yearning to be loved and a fear of being unwanted, so you fit the 2 fear and desire, imo. The way you're interested in causes seems more 2 than 6 to me too.

I'm bad with reasons.

breaking out of my cocoon SearchingforPeace's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENFJ
    Enneagram
    9w8 sx/so
    Socionics
    EIE None

I think you're a 3w2 core. I don't mean to insult you by saying that though, especially because I don't think being a 3 is an insult.
    I definitely believe I am 3w2 not 2w3, just not at the core. I feel a yearning to 3, to be seen as successful and important. But I am a gut guy. I have made so many choices in life that avoided the most success oriented, prestige position.

Between success and peace, I choose peace every single day. Does it feel great when important people have tried to push me to success oriented track? Sure.

But it just is not what I spend my life consumed by. If anything, I under sell myself, so people are regularly shocked when their initial impression is shattered.

I don't try to put on an image. I don't dress to impress, don't spend a lot of time getting my hair reasy, etc.

But I must admit that I put on the Mr. Sunshine face almost always, no matter what is going on. But I do that for two reasons: 1, if I don't push happy vibes out, then negatives ones come out and people really don't need to be hit with the full force of how much I can push out negatively; and 2, I like to help others have a better day.

So my Mr. Sunshine image is not about making others think better of me, but to help them and minimize the pain in their life. Does that make sense?

Now, in theory, I could be just living in another level of an ego construct. Given my last year, it would not surprise me in the least.

But I was very relaxed and happy today sitting at the park, driving my car, mowing the lawn, trimming bushes. During each activity, I actually noticed that my mind had been clear and I was at peace inside and out. And being at peace inside and out feels wonderful....

I soothed people wherever I went today, and give them a small happiness help, at the park, at the gas station, and at the hardware store.

So, while I see 3w2 in me, it really isn't where I am down deep. But 9 goes to 3, so the yearning is there

It's mostly a vibe, but I do see in you a lot of yearning to be loved and a fear of being unwanted, so you fit the 2 fear and desire, imo. The way you're interested in causes seems more 2 than 6 to me too.

I'm bad with reasons.
    Fi struggles to explain but is usually correct, as I have learned. Especially ISFPs...
    Quote Originally Posted by Archilochus
    The fox knows many things--the hedgehog one big one.
    And I am not a hedgehog......

-------------------

Jesus said "Blessed are the peacemakers" not "blessed are the conflict avoiders.....

9w8 6w5 4w5 sx/so
    Likes magpie, Cloudpatrol liked this post

MBTI
    NP
    Enneagram
    964 sp/sx

Quote Originally Posted by Enthusiastic_Dreamer View Post
    oh hey now, you have a type listed! I saw the headline of your post in my feed and was about to comment saying, well if you are in-typable, a-la Sinclair, then is someone giving you a type, a "mistyping"? I'm fine with ENTP for now. Works with how people see Fe in you
    Mm. Getting close to the line. Questioing hm... Hm...

*prepares to open mouth*

Quote Originally Posted by Sinclair View Post
    *flips through spiral notebook*

oaky fe-ti 9w1
    forever reactive triad
    esfj do i even
    frosty so/sx
    enthusiastic_dreamer positive outlook, yes. head, no. image.
    hel do you relate to ni
    AHHHHhH !!!!!

For shame.
    Johari

Nohari
    Likes Cloudpatrol liked this post

Quick Reply Quick Reply

• :hi:
  • :bye:
  • :)
  • :hug:
  • :happy2: