User Tag List

First 105505555595603604605606607615655705 Last

Results 6,041 to 6,050 of 7139

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7w6 sx/sp

Quote Originally Posted by Protege View Post
    @Starry: do you think I am accurately typed? To many, I come off socially introverted and fairly businesslike...esp.to other F types. Lol

Businesslike <-I'm currently embracing the truth of it...that I couldn't really tell you what qualities this word is meant to encompass... no-nonesense, punctual, uninteresting, painful, a living, breathing prison, hell on earth...

I don't really see you that way.

I do think you are accurately typed in spite of the fact we both know it will always be challenged.

I haven't seen @Woaden in a very long time and don't know what he currently types as but I think he is a quieter ENFJ 3w4 as well.
    Walk first through the fire.

*Currently participating in the "No Likes" experiment.

Enneagram
    4 so/sp

@Starry. I know we've chatted about mbti but I'd love to hear your perspective on enneagram, as I find enneagram quite interesting at this point. I could comment on how/why I came about my typing but I'll let you share first IF you have any thoughts.

(p.s. how do you feel about being summoned by everyone? lol)
    "...On and on and on and on he strode, far out over the sands, singing wildly to the sea, crying to greet the advent of the life that had cried to him." - James Joyce

My Photography and Watercolor Fine Art Prints!!! Cascade Colors Fine Art Prints
    https://docs.google.com/uc?export=do...Gd5N3NZZE52QjQ
    Likes Starry liked this post

MBTI
    INTJ
    Socionics
    Just Ni

Quote Originally Posted by Protege View Post
    Ha. I don't think all 4s are necessarily dark.... I would say more angsty, moody, and somewhat reactive.
    Yeah definitely haha. Maybe I should do a video although I'm very self conscious haha
    F O R E V E R

When it matters, everyone's the same.

Likes FutureInProgress liked this post

MBTI
    INTJ
    Socionics
    Just Ni

Why did I assert myself so much to be a 4.

*sigh*
    F O R E V E R

When it matters, everyone's the same.

Likes themightyfetus liked this post

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7w6 sx/sp

Quote Originally Posted by cascadeco View Post
    @Starry. I know we've chatted about mbti but I'd love to hear your perspective on enneagram, as I find enneagram quite interesting at this point. I could comment on how/why I came about my typing but I'll let you share first IF you have any thoughts.

(p.s. how do you feel about being summoned by everyone? lol)

Enneagram for you is kinda hard imo although I'm just now realizing I've never really considered it before haha (I think it's just that I've interacted with you side by side for so long and have developed trust that you know what you're doing. oh and I feel super fortunate when people ask me for my input because I learn so much)

I'm trying to imagine what it would be like if I had only recently encountered you and felt confident your were an ISFP... And I think I'd probably go with 9w1 (tenatively in my mind) and yah so/sp sounds right. I will say that you do have a gut-type style to your anger...and a conflict avoidance in the sense that you can tell you're always holdin some/most of it back when something rubs you the wrong way. But I want to hear what you have to say as this is now really of interest to me haha!
    Walk first through the fire.

*Currently participating in the "No Likes" experiment.
    Likes cascadeco liked this post

MBTI
    ISFJ
    Enneagram
    7 sx/sp

I love starrys typings.
    Johari

Nohari

DON'T LIKE MY POSTS OR I WILL HIT YOU
    Likes senza tema liked this post

Enneagram
    4 so/sp

Quote Originally Posted by Starry View Post
    Enneagram for you is kinda hard imo although I'm just now realizing I've never really considered it before haha (I think it's just that I've interacted with you side by side for so long and have developed trust that you know what you're doing. oh and I feel super fortunate when people ask me for my input because I learn so much)

I'm trying to imagine what it would be like if I had only recently encountered you and felt confident your were an ISFP... And I think I'd probably go with 9w1 (tenatively in my mind) and yah so/sp sounds right. I will say that you do have a gut-type style to your anger...and a conflict avoidance in the sense that you can tell you're always holdin some/most of it back when something rubs you the wrong way. But I want to hear what you have to say as this is now really of interest to me haha!

I am pretty solid on so/sp. That said, I can get frustrated and find some of the sx last stereotypes kind of tiresome, if they revolve around sx last lacking passions, or not finding 1:1 / close bonds important, or not really valuing and desiring intimacy. So in short, stereotypes suck! heh.

I'll be honest, 9 is pretty neck and neck with 4 for me. I can relate to much of 9, and it's certainly possible I am a 9, I have no issues with that; however I landed on 4 because I really identify with the level 4 and 5 health, and feel I sat in 5 for much of my life. I definitely have an envy thing that's prominent and I have to watch for that and be aware of it. I also really identified with the so/sp description for e4 specifically from the old ocean moonshine website. I can't say I ever got to extreme levels of unhealth for 4, though, so would need to more deeply revisit 9 stuff to see what if anything resonated with me in terms of health going downwards.

Thanks by the way! I think you have a really good understanding and insight into this stuff/ picking up on things in people.

Edit: Re conflict avoidance/holding stuff back, yes and no. I can be avoidant because conflict makes me very anxious, but at the same time I can't keep something in if something really bothers me or I'm really upset/affected by something. Usually any deep expression of emotion or feelings or thoughts involve tears, don't know if that is relevant or not. I don't even have to be sad, it's like the act of releasing what's affecting me involves tears by the time it's put out there. And, I'll face conflict over not being honest and 'real'; that may tie more to Fi though, not sure. Most of the time though, if I back out of discussion or don't speak my mind, it's because I sense it's fruitless/ won't be heard/ the other person isn't in a place to 'hear' it.
    "...On and on and on and on he strode, far out over the sands, singing wildly to the sea, crying to greet the advent of the life that had cried to him." - James Joyce

My Photography and Watercolor Fine Art Prints!!! Cascade Colors Fine Art Prints
    https://docs.google.com/uc?export=do...Gd5N3NZZE52QjQ

MBTI
    eNfJ
    Enneagram
    359 sp/sx
    Socionics
    EIE Ni

Quote Originally Posted by Starry View Post
    Businesslike <-I'm currently embracing the truth of it...that I couldn't really tell you what qualities this word is meant to encompass... no-nonesense, punctual, uninteresting, painful, a living, breathing prison, hell on earth...

I don't really see you that way.

I do think you are accurately typed in spite of the fact we both know it will always be challenged.

I haven't seen @Woaden in a very long time and don't know what he currently types as but I think he is a quieter ENFJ 3w4 as well.
    hahaha, thanks. I never know how to take it either... I think I get compared to XSTJ females (aka businesslike) because I am very private with my thoughts and emotions, am direct, don't like incompetence, and will assert myself if I need to. Other than that, I am a big softie and quite caring deep down in the depths of my heart... it's somewhat hidden though.

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    7w8 sx
    Socionics
    ILE Ti

@Virtual ghost seems INTP to me.

MBTI
    eNfJ
    Enneagram
    359 sp/sx
    Socionics
    EIE Ni

Quote Originally Posted by Forever View Post
    Why did I assert myself so much to be a 4.

*sigh*
    So what do you see yourself as? Do you have any impressions of my type? Just curious.