Results 6,001 to 6,010 of 6860

Thread: Mistyped TypeCentral Members

Immanentize the Eschaton Array Starry's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7w6 sx/sp

Quote Originally Posted by The Mask View Post
    Having done this shit myself, it's more of a laziness thing, honestly. They don't feel like thinking through the more demanding shit. :p

(Please don't write him off, though, I could be wrong.)
    I was thinking the word *almost* ...as in..."I almost feel you're trolling" would communicate...somewhat effectively to be honest...that I didn't truly think they were trolling despite appearances from my perspective. Similar to an "if I didn't know better" with a little wtf? on the side. I didn't even *almost* feel like writing the individual off...but can appreciate information that reinforces what I already feel ha.

Hunh. I wonder how much of my persona you've seen...

I have seen approximately zero of your persona. @Rico though was for a time a regular visitor in the enneagram 7 thread where we have discussed Pe dominance and the like a few times over.
    Through every forest, above the trees
    Within my stomach, scraped off my knees
    I drink the honey inside your hive
    You are the reason I stay alive

@Starry - I don't remember any of this.

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7w6 sx/sp

Quote Originally Posted by Rico View Post
    I'm not even going to waste my time here on this thread anymore.
    I wish the members here could do more than waste your time...but after a while...when none of what people suggest clicks with you there's not much more that can be done. But wait for fresh members to sign up and take interest...or figure it out on your own.
    Likes Chanaynay, N/A, themightyfetus, cascadeco liked this post

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7w6 sx/sp

@Starry - I don't remember any of this.
    Going to go and check the name change request thread...?

Quote Originally Posted by Starry View Post
    I wish the members here could do more than waste your time...but after a while...when none of what people suggest clicks with you there's not much more that can be done. But wait for fresh members to sign up and take interest...or figure it out on your own.
    My main problem is that you are not seeing the big picture, and you're trying to type me off 'clues' as you call them. You haven't actually analysed me past what you see here. You haven't had a one-to-one with me, or discussed anything serious.

And if 'solid Pe-Doms' always change their mind and are moody why are some members here not 'solid Pe-Doms'? They are 'Js', and change their moods and mind in one day more than I do in a whole year. Your whole system of typing is flawed. You can't just bend the rules to suit me, or person X. You need a consistent typing system that's proven to work. Just Sayin'.

Damn American Cowboy Array Reborn Relic's Avatar
    MBTI
    INTP

Quote Originally Posted by Starry View Post
    I was thinking the word *almost* ...as in..."I almost feel you're trolling" would communicate...somewhat effectively to be honest...that I didn't truly think they were trolling despite appearances from my perspective. Similar to an "if I didn't know better" with a little wtf? on the side. I didn't even *almost* feel like writing the individual off...but can appreciate information that reinforces what I already feel ha.
    Well, good then. I'd be curious about your method as applied to me as well. XD

I have seen approximately zero of your persona. @Rico though was for a time a regular visitor in the enneagram 7 thread where we have discussed Pe dominance and the like a few times over.
    Awwww.

Well, s'alright I guess. XD
    "Speak softly and carry a big stick."

--Theodore Roosevelt

“Be careful, lest in casting out your demon you exorcise the best thing in you.”

--Friedrich Nietzche

I have a Johari again
    Likes Starry liked this post

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    6w5 sp/sx
    Socionics
    SLI Te

My main problem is that you are not seeing the big picture, and you're trying to type me off 'clues' as you call them. You haven't actually analysed me past what you see here. You haven't had a one-to-one with me, or discussed anything serious.

And if 'solid Pe-Doms' always change their mind and are moody why are some members here not 'solid Pe-Doms'? They are 'Js', and change their moods and mind in one day more than I do in a whole year. Your whole system of typing is flawed. You can't just bend the rules to suit me, or person X. You need a consistent typing system that's proven to work. Just Sayin'.
    This doesn't exist. Typology is subjective. If you can't accept that then maybe you should give up on the system for good.

You want people to type you based on some meta-depth? No one knows you better than yourself but you're the one who keeps asking people to type you and resoundingly rejecting everything that doesn't suit your label du jour.

You're asking people to play a lose-lose game with you. Are you surprised no one is taking it seriously anymore?
    Likes magpie, Starry, Chanaynay, themightyfetus liked this post

Quote Originally Posted by Sinclair View Post
    This doesn't exist. Typology is subjective. If you can't accept that then maybe you should give up on the system for good.

You want people to type you based on some meta-depth? No one knows you better than yourself but you're the one who keeps asking people to type you and resoundingly rejecting everything that doesn't suit your label du jour.

You're asking people to play a lose-lose game with you. Are you surprised no one is taking it seriously anymore?
    I'm asking for advice. I want to know why people think X is my type. I want to know why. I want to know more than just one vague reason.
    @Starry- I mean, at least keep your damn methods/ideaologies consistent.
    If you claim someone is Pe-Dom based upon 'erratic mood changes', at least apply that to others users. Not just me. Keep things consistent.

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    6w5 sp/sx
    Socionics
    SLI Te

I'm asking for advice. I want to know why people think X is my type. I want to know why. I want to know more than just one vague reason.
    If you claim someone is Pe-Dom based upon 'erratic mood changes', at least apply that to others users. Not just me. Keep things consistent.
    And the only answer that will ever satisfy you is one you reach yourself otherwise you will continue to doubt until the wheel stops turning. People can give you their perspective but they can't give you the magical insight you're asking for. The problem is that you keep asking for insight and rejecting it as superficial because it's only based on what you show. Of course it is. People aren't telepathic nor do they make a habit of investing themselves into other's psychological intimates without really good reason.

Typing, along with typology as a whole, is inherently subjective. Just because one's methods aren't immediately obvious to you doesn't mean they aren't consistent.
    Likes Hive, themightyfetus, cascadeco liked this post

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7w6 sx/sp

Not only have I talked to you before with regards to your type...you subsequently expressed agreement with what I had observed in you and the reasoning I used to justify my opinion of your type...more than once.

So I would say...you need a more consistent system of memory retention.

Likewise...what I expressed to you today as it pertains to Pe...is like freakin Pe 101. <-You didn't fuckin comprehend it...but perhaps you struggle with the difference between the meaning of "correlation" and "absolute". Either way...those *clues* come straight from the pros. And if you don't get the basics yet...then you're wasting our time.

And wtf? "big picture"..."one-on-one"...? Are you gonna fuckin pay me? Like I don't have better things to do with my time. Ungrateful fuck
    Likes Hive, themightyfetus, Forever_Jung liked this post