User Tag List

First 100500550590598599600601602610650700 Last

Results 5,991 to 6,000 of 7026

  1. #5991
    Senior Member Eskimo2's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Posts
    6,513

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by The Mask View Post
    ESTP. Party hard. :p

    (I actually initially thought ISFP for you, but that was on vibe alone. Not sure what you actually are...)
    Add it to the collection...

    Of just the past... TWO... Days.

    Lets see, ISTJ, ISFP, INFP, ENFP, and now ESTP.(even if it is a joke typing-It is MY joke typing)

    May or may not be missing a few.

    I am very amused really-well-amused???

    Yes I am decidedly amused.

  2. #5992

    Talking

    Quote Originally Posted by Starry View Post
    While there are exceptions to every rule...I can't imagine an ENTJ requesting this amount of outside input...on anything really...but especially something of a more personal nature such as their individual type. Again, this isn't necessarily a piece of information I would use to type someone with but it is definitely something that causes me to pause.

    I hope this isn't too forward...my question here... but your mood seems very different currently than when you first arrived. I'm not seeking any kind of medical info from you...but in general...are you moody? If so...I'm standing solid on Pe dom. Not that TJs aren't moody holy shit...and frequently lose it. But they have sorta predictable baselines that they seem to almost *proudly control*. Pe doesn't have the time, money ha, or desire to do thing kind of maintenance.
    I genuinely tend to have good control over my emotions, in public and in my own space and that tends to come naturally to me. I don't see how that is type specific, though. You can just as easily have a well-trained FJ/Pe-Dom seem controlled due to the fact they have great emotional control :P

    I do lose it when people are just being ignorant, and not listening to the explainations of others and myself, when we have better, more effective ways to knock things back into shape. I do get mad when there is a lack of respect, and when people aren't doing their tasks. Especially in classes.

  3. #5993
    Walking in the Rain Forever's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    4 sx/so
    Socionics
    IEI Ni
    Posts
    6,311

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Frosty View Post
    Add it to the collection...

    Of just the past... TWO... Days.

    Lets see, ISTJ, ISFP, INFP, ENFP, and now ESTP.(even if it is a joke typing-It is MY joke typing)

    May or may not be missing a few.

    I am very amused really-well-amused???

    Yes I am decidedly amused.
    You're either an ESTP or a ENFP in my mind. All I know is you're very opposite from the way I tend to view things, and that ain't bad.
    obviously you're going to get nothing from reading this
    I find that the illusions sometimes are more beneficial to my reality than what I project as 'reality'

  4. #5994
    my floof is luxury Wind Up Rex's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram
    853 sx/sp
    Posts
    4,996

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Frosty View Post
    Add it to the collection...

    Of just the past... TWO... Days.

    Lets see, ISTJ, ISFP, INFP, ENFP, and now ESTP.(even if it is a joke typing-It is MY joke typing)

    May or may not be missing a few.

    I am very amused really-well-amused???

    Yes I am decidedly amused.
    People are taking time out of their day to provide feedback on a question you asked to help understand yourself, and you find that to be amusing?
    And so long as you haven’t experienced this: to die and so to grow,
    you are only a troubled guest on the dark earth

  5. #5995
    Senior Member Eskimo2's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Posts
    6,513

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Wind Up Rex View Post
    People are taking time out of their day to provide feedback on a question you asked to help understand yourself, and you find that to be amusing?

    No. I find that I generally can never decide on a type to be amusing.

    It is either that or upsetting-so I prefer 'amusing'.

    I have to laugh at myself otherwise...

    But I appreciate every word anyone ever writes in my direction-sorry if and for every time it has been felt that I do not/am doing something along the lines of blowing stuff off-it really is not the case. Sometimes it is just that... I have too much to say in response that I don't say anything at all. But I internalize everything. But I could again, understand why that would not be clear.

  6. #5996
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2010
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    748 sx/sp
    Posts
    4,709

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Rico View Post
    I genuinely tend to have good control over my emotions, in public and in my own space and that tends to come naturally to me. I don't see how that is type specific, though. You can just as easily have a well-trained FJ/Pe-Dom seem controlled due to the fact they have great emotional control :P

    I do lose it when people are just being ignorant, and not listening to the explainations of others and myself, when we have better, more effective ways to knock things back into shape. I do get mad when there is a lack of respect, and when people aren't doing their tasks. Especially in classes.
    Well, I didn't say "type specific". The characteristics of certain functions/functional alignments are correlated with individual behavior and values...as in "more likely" and "less likely". Se and Ne dominance is "more likely" to produce an individual that is in-the-moment-emotionally expressive.
    That's it. And because I have already typed you previously...a few times...and that opinion has not changes...but you are still reaching out...asking for people's opinions...I gave you a couple of what I consider to be reinforcing clues.

    You seemed extremely happy and high energy to me when you first arrived and for some time thereafter. Now you sometimes seem like an entirely different member...more subdued. That merely backs up Pe dom imo. Thanks.
    لا تستطيع كسر المكسور

  7. #5997

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Starry View Post
    You seemed extremely happy and high energy to me when you first arrived and for some time thereafter. Now you sometimes seem like an entirely different member...more subdued. That merely backs up Pe dom imo. Thanks.
    I really don't understand how that has anything to do with Pe-Dom.

  8. #5998
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2010
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    748 sx/sp
    Posts
    4,709

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Rico View Post
    I really don't understand how that has anything to do with Pe-Dom.
    I almost feel like you're trolling...


    Quote Originally Posted by Starry View Post
    Se and Ne dominance is "more likely" to produce an individual that is in-the-moment-emotionally expressive...
    While some other types are more likely to rely on a more polished social/public persona for various reasons...so like...they would not act like they were in a funk even though they were...

    Se and Ne tend to be more likely to act like however they are feeling whenever they feel it. If they feel funky...they are more likely to act funky.
    لا تستطيع كسر المكسور
    Likes N/A liked this post

  9. #5999
    Damn American Cowboy Reborn Relic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    MBTI
    INTP
    Posts
    566

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Starry View Post
    I almost feel like you're trolling...
    Having done this shit myself, it's more of a laziness thing, honestly. They don't feel like thinking through the more demanding shit. :p

    (Please don't write him off, though, I could be wrong.)

    While some other types are more likely to rely on a more polished social/public persona for various reasons...so like...they would not act like they were in a funk even though they were...

    Se and Ne tend to be more likely to act like however they are feeling whenever they feel it. If they feel funky...they are more likely to act funky.
    Hunh. I wonder how much of my persona you've seen...
    "Speak softly and carry a big stick."

    --Theodore Roosevelt


    “Be careful, lest in casting out your demon you exorcise the best thing in you.”

    --Friedrich Nietzche

    I have a Johari again

  10. #6000

    Default

    I'm not even going to waste my time here on this thread anymore.

Similar Threads

  1. TypeCentral Members Psychoanalyze Your Avatar for Free
    By ThatsWhatHeSaid in forum The Fluff Zone
    Replies: 6786
    Last Post: 05-26-2017, 09:23 AM
  2. Replies: 126
    Last Post: 03-22-2016, 08:15 AM
  3. TypeCentral Members- Casting Call as Disney Characters
    By CuriousFeeling in forum The Fluff Zone
    Replies: 260
    Last Post: 03-06-2016, 03:10 AM
  4. TypeCentral Members- Cast them as musicians
    By CuriousFeeling in forum The Fluff Zone
    Replies: 201
    Last Post: 09-21-2015, 04:35 PM
  5. It's a mystery. (moved from Mistyped MBTIC Members)
    By entropie in forum The Fluff Zone
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: 07-31-2008, 06:24 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts