• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Mistyped TypeCentral Members

Coriolis

Si vis pacem, para bellum
Staff member
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I'm kinda amused by the fact that I get 6 core a lot and 4 when people first meet me online. Nothing wrong with that, it's just kinda amusing since I'm a 9 meme irl. It makes me wonder if I had more 6 influence that I initially thought-I know I definitely have some, but I always saw my 9w1+4w3 overriding it. Also, I get a ton of w5s too, and yet people close to me say I have no 5 influence what so ever. It's kinda funny, when I'm online people either see me as this cold and somewhat unapproachable intellectual or I'm seen as soft and cute and upbeat.
Mostly I see the latter. I wonder if the "cold/unapproachable" part just comes from not always having energy and interest to engage with whoever comes your way, perhaps just off in our own thoughts/world, without intending to ignore others.

Saturnal Snowqueen

Solastalgia 𓍊𓋼𓍊𓋼𓍊
MBTI Type
FELV
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
Someone jab at me in anything. I'm in this weird spot where I don't relate to any tritype anymore except for having 9 core. I mean I don't NOT relate to them, it's just they don't sing to me like they used to. Maybe it's health levels, I dunno.

Coriolis

Si vis pacem, para bellum
Staff member
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Someone jab at me in anything. I'm in this weird spot where I don't relate to any tritype anymore except for having 9 core. I mean I don't NOT relate to them, it's just they don't sing to me like they used to. Maybe it's health levels, I dunno.
I think I still owe you an analysis in some system - was that enneagram? I probably did MBTI first as I am more conversant with that. Enneagram has been a much steeper learning curve for me, but I am starting to get a better grasp. I know much less about the other systems, other than that I have no patience for socionics.

Is there anything specific you are interested in digging into, or where you think your outlook, values, or thought processes might be changing?

Saturnal Snowqueen

Solastalgia 𓍊𓋼𓍊𓋼𓍊
MBTI Type
FELV
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
I think I still owe you an analysis in some system - was that enneagram? I probably did MBTI first as I am more conversant with that. Enneagram has been a much steeper learning curve for me, but I am starting to get a better grasp. I know much less about the other systems, other than that I have no patience for socionics.

Is there anything specific you are interested in digging into, or where you think your outlook, values, or thought processes might be changing?
Ahhh, I guess nothing specific, but I think some of myself might be blurring do to being at work so much that I'm losing myself. And other burdens. But I think I'm letting some pressure get to me, having being typed by so many places now and some people thinking 3 fix for me and 7 fix(which I had for awhile but then I took it off). But I just feel so very extra 9 nowadays. I think you typed me sp/so too? Would love to hear any thoughts you have.

Earl Grey

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Listen. Why has nobody ever considered ESFP for me

Earl Grey

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Not a single reason one should consider it. Disprove NT first.

And don't mix ESFP with gamma quadra values.

Prove NT first

something something gamma socionics something quadra something whatever

Julius_Van_Der_Beak

Two-Headed Boy
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Mbti is bs
Why? I don't even care. I just think there should be more here.

I value many of the people that have stuck around (including you) and that's what keeps me coming back, really.

I identify with the concept of being an NT becuase it fits the way I've always been but I also never let that define me or limit me, unlike many who find out about this. I just do whatever it is I would normally do rather than worrying about whether it's an "INTP" thing to do. It doesn't even make sense to limit yourself that way in terms of the theory because everyone has all four functions.

Last edited:

Doctor Cringelord

MBTI Type
I
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Why? I don't even care. I just think there should be more here.
I was just being a sourpuss.
I value many of the people that have stuck around (including you) and that's what keeps me coming back, really.

I identify with the concept of being an NT becuase it fits the way I've always been but I also never let that define me or limit me, unlike many who find out about this. I just do whatever it is I would normally do rather than worrying about whether it's an "INTP" thing to do. It doesn't even make sense to limit yourself that way in terms of the theory because everyone has all four functions.
It’s fine for other people but I got kind of depressed for a while obsessing over various systems and worrying about finding my type.

I may need another break from the forum.

SensEye

MBTI Type
INTp
Disprove NT first.
I don't know the parties involved, but I can help with this.
My attitude is an ISTJ 1 if you meet me (and I don't know you) in real life. I wear that badge with immense pride.
No INTP worth his/her salt would ever admit to being an SJ, and certainly not be proud of it. ;) So I think you can rule that type out for sure.