First 949575859606169109159559 Last

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5/8
    Socionics
    ENTp None

Total Posts: 959 (18.17 posts per day)

Extraversion is "the act, state, or habit of being predominantly concerned with and obtaining gratification from what is outside the self. Extraverts tend to enjoy human interactions and to be enthusiastic, talkative, assertive, and gregarious.

I realize the irony in dissecting your nature via an online forum - especially when coincided with my previous post.

You seem to generate a great deal of excitement (for yourself and others) via the shotgunning of your thoughts.

Good man, Jeffster.

Quote Originally Posted by nottaprettygal View Post
    Dude. Night is such an F. All caring about people's feelings and stuff. I know, riiiioght.
    They say that with age comes development of inferior functions.

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram

Just an aside, but I would never take test results (online tests, most exspecially) as evidence of anything. I've scored all over the place on all kinds of tests. Unless it's an actual-factual MBTI sorter that you paid green money for, which I would consider to be marginally more accurate. And then only marginally. "Accurate" is just not a modifier I would attach to anything regarding measurement of MBTI.

Edit: I hereby acknowledge that other countries have other colors of money.
    The one who buggers a fire burns his penis
    -anonymous graffiti in the basilica at Pompeii

MBTI
    INFP

Quote Originally Posted by Night View Post

Extraversion is "the act, state, or habit of being predominantly concerned with and obtaining gratification from what is outside the self. Extraverts tend to enjoy human interactions and to be enthusiastic, talkative, assertive, and gregarious.

I realize the irony in dissecting your nature via an online forum - especially when coincided with my previous post.

You seem to generate a great deal of excitement (for yourself and others) via the shotgunning of your thoughts.

Good man, Jeffster.
    I don't buy this post-count argument, as one could (and will) argue that a person is in their element at the forum of their choosing, and is thus more inclined to participate in social exchanges with greater activity than in most other situations.

MBTI
    ENTP

Quote Originally Posted by Haphazard View Post
    Hey, Gabe,

What type am I?

Just curious.
    I don't know.

MBTI
    ENTP

Quote Originally Posted by CaptainChick View Post

Perhaps I cannot see this because his Fi values are diametrically opposed to mine.
    Bush may very well be an ISFP, and my values are definately opposed to his.

MBTI
    ENFJ

Quote Originally Posted by Gabe View Post
    I don't know.
    Aww.
    -Carefully taking sips from the Fire Hose of Knowledge

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5/8
    Socionics
    ENTp None

Quote Originally Posted by Dana View Post
    I don't buy this post-count argument, as one could (and will) argue that a person is in their element at the forum of their choosing, and is thus more inclined to participate in social exchanges with greater activity than in most other situations.
    Well, like this thread plainly displays, the determinants for type selection are often as varied as the individual.

veteran attention whore Jeffster's Avatar
    MBTI
    ESFP
    Enneagram
    7w6 sx
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

Quote Originally Posted by Night View Post

Good man, Jeffster.
    Thank you. But you're right about the online forum part, as is Dana:

I think that's right on, and if I am understanding anything about these cognitive process dealies that you folks like to throw around, then everything I do has to sort of pass the "Fi Test" before the "Se" kicks in. Once it does, it's hard core. But not until. If the "Se" was truly dominant, I would likely not be sitting here typing on an internet forum, I would likely be in jail or at my night job, trying to earn enough to pay for the child support of all the drug-addicted kids I'd fathered with different women.

Of course, I'm probably way off, and someone will be along shortly to tell me that I don't understand that function stuff, and it doesn't work that way.
    Jeffster Illustrates the Artisan Temperament <---- click here

"I like the sigs with quotes in them from other forum members." -- Oberon

The SP Spazz Youtube Channel

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5/8
    Socionics
    ENTp None

Quote Originally Posted by Jeffster View Post

Of course, I'm probably way off, and someone will be along shortly to tell me that I don't understand that function stuff, and it doesn't work that way.
    Then they'd be in error.

Function is intimate to the individual.

Glowy Goopy Goodness The_Liquid_Laser's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENTP

Very true. I think Jennifer has more posts than probably anyone. Actually you have way more posts than I do, and my join date is quite a bit earlier. (Just counting the "Dana" posts and not the "CTG" posts.) If anything I think introverts are more likely to have a high post count than extraverts are.
    My wife and I made a game to teach kids about nutrition. Please try our game and vote for us to win. (Voting period: July 14 - August 14)
    http://www.revoltingvegetables.com