User Tag List

First 87487537577585586587588589597637687 Last

Results 5,861 to 5,870 of 7026

Typology Retiree Yamato Nadeshiko's Avatar
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx/sp

Quote Originally Posted by hel View Post
    21lux is scaring me.
    Duals tend to do that to each other. I'm sorry if my dom Te scares you.
    4 weeks on T
    doggo
    Likes magpie liked this post

MBTI
    ESFP
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/sx

Quote Originally Posted by 21lux View Post
    If I may be so bold as to inquire, what other types had you been considering?
    ISFP
    ISTJ
    ESFJ
    INFP
    ESFP
    ENFP

roughly in order from most to least likely
    Likes Yamato Nadeshiko liked this post

MBTI
    ESFP
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/sx

ISFP: the people's INFJ

Enneagram
    6w7 sx/sp

Quote Originally Posted by Anaximander View Post
    ISFP
    ISTJ
    ESFJ
    INFP
    ESFP
    ENFP

roughly in order from most to least likely
    And where does ISFJ fit into that list? And ESTJ?
    4 weeks on T
    doggo

MBTI
    ESFP
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/sx

And where does ISFJ fit into that list? And ESTJ?
    I dunno

Middle to top I guess
    Likes Yamato Nadeshiko liked this post

Enneagram
    6w7 sx/sp

I dunno

Middle to top I guess
    Intriguing.

So you believe my preference is on The Te/Fi Fi/Te scale?
    4 weeks on T
    doggo

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    748 sx/sp

ISFP: the people's INFJ
    This is quite true in the sense that ISXPs that make high use of Ni often vibe more like INFJs than the INFJs.
    لا تستطيع كسر المكسور
    Likes Yamato Nadeshiko, Anaximander liked this post

MBTI
    INTJ

Quote Originally Posted by Wind Up Rex View Post
    Fwiw, I did a stint as a server when I had just gotten out of high school at a very busy Mexican restaurant here in town. It was easily one of the worst jobs I've ever had. The amount of physical activity, attention to detail and exertion required was brutal on me. It was a very Se heavy role and I just wasn't cut out for it whatsoever. I'm very confident in the idea that I'm Ni/Se, but I'm equally confident that my Se usage is pretty distant from my facility with Ni.

That said, I think you're ENFP, Frosty. You're mentally kinetic in a way that I associate with Ne-dominance. All the back and forth and awareness and awareness of awareness--that doesn't strike me as Si. Also, you vibe like other people who are on the site who are more than likely correctly typed ENFPs.

As for enneagram, I've thought of you as a counterphobic 6w7. 9 at disintegration point is possible, but in my conversations with you your focus is more about safety and trust rather than peace per se. What can you believe in? Who you are and what that means. Gut triad folks--bless our hearts--are a lot less mentally active than that. Not to say we're dumb, but getting to certain answers is more linear and not quite as urgent. 694 or 649 seems accurate.

Either way, more than likely you'll not not take those typings, but it's another perspective.
    @Anaximander, otoh, I do have a pretty easy time seeing as a 9. I have no clue what his MBTI type is, though. Probably sp/so for instinctual variant.

@Enthusiastic_Dreamer I think is an ESFJ 297 so/sx
    I was painfully bad at that job. But really... I busted my ass trying! Which was the really frusterating part. There I would be all proud of myself for including ketchup in this bag... Only to have that person come 2 minutes later and bitch at me about forgetting the napkins.

Every time.

Every time just about there would be some sort of fuck up. After a while I just became the obvious scapegoat- finally flipped out at them one day for 'writing me up for poor performance' when I didn't even work that day! They needed something to show the store supervisor when she came to visit and saw our slow times. Anyways. Yeah no. I just could not do that job. Way too much coordination and real world attention demanded. Drift into thought for a second and the next second you have someone screaming in your face because you asked them... To repeat their order... For the first... Second... And third time. Not fun. Just... No. I wasn't on adderall then though so perhaps my attention has improved somewhat-the other stuff though is demanding and distracting though as well. But yeah. I was ridiculously bad at most aspects-NOT all-I could do the shitty parts really well... But anything fast moving requiring me to so a lot of bodily multitasking and woah just no. End up with some sort of crazy 'and generally creative-mess. Like the time I spilt the cold shake mix all over the floor and all over my boss... .

Yeah. I DIDN'T even get fired from that job somehow! They actually-when I wasn't fucking up-well... They treated me like shit but I mean I was a hard worker man and they could not deny that so I had something somehow going for me there. And again, I did all the really nasty gross jobs that no one else had the stomach to do-and I did them joyfully. Anyways. I have been bad at all of my jobs... Because they all have been fairly physical-but that one with everything having to be juggled at once... Yeah. It was very very Se most parts of it-in ways I am not and don't believe I could unless I made this a hell of a lot longer-could describe.

And yeah. 6 is something I am really considering. I mean I think I just... Well, I identify so much with 'the seeker' just the general overview... That it becomes hard to distinguish which element is most prominent. Because really... I again, identify will all of them so much. Even disintigration for 4 into 2... Where... The 4 becomes like an incredibly clingy and obsessive 2.... But 4 doesn't seem like my 'main type' so yeah-makes me need to 'seek' even more.

MBTI
    ESFP
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/sx

Intriguing.

So you believe my preference is on The Te/Fi Fi/Te scale?
    I mean, don't take my impressions too much to heart cuz I don't know what I'm talking about.

Maybe?

Enneagram
    6w7 sx/sp

I mean, don't take my impressions too much to heart cuz I don't know what I'm talking about.

Maybe?
    I like to think that everyone has valuable insights, yours included. Thank you for sharing.
    4 weeks on T
    doggo
    Likes Anaximander liked this post